Inn Cube Reviews

10F., No.13, Gongyuan Rd, Taipei, Taiwan

Stayed here twice. Internet varies depending on the floor. On the 10th floor it was fine, but on the 11th floor I basically had no internet access. Rooms are clean, but the bathrooms are kind of gross. Mold in the showers, unpleasant smells, unknown liquids on the floor near the toilets, full bins of used toilet paper. Staff is not friendly. Both times when I checked in I hardly received a greeting (much less a smile) - just had some forms handed to me with little explanation.

• 29th Jul 2015

A clean and nice place but the toilet is a shared one between the 2 genders. Although they try to separate the two sections, not all the shower cubicles can be locked (1 is a curtain). So if you are quite particular about it, exercise caution? =P Room is a little tiny for my big luggage so you are advised to bring small ones. Location wise, once you exit the metro station there are signs to tell you it is right in front of you. Very convenient if you travel by metro all the time.

Be prepared for loud guests, the walls are quite thin and if you are given a room near the lobby or bathrooms you will hear banging and slamming late into the night (after 11pm). The staff are great, they're really helpful, but they don't speak much English, though they will try their very best! This location and the private room we were given just cannot be compared to anything else.

It's so chilly at night. How to use Air air conditioning, which is on the visit? I wish you'd let us know in advance. The day before the checkout'd love to be and then it folds its wings ' Cause I didn't know.. Anything else writing quarters are alone two, but the people doesn't seem like enough room to use it.

• 1st Jun 2015