Inn Cube Reviews

10F., No.13, Gongyuan Rd, Taipei, Taiwan

The environment is clean and tidy but the room is a bit small.

Great location right next door to the central train station, with a 7/11 at street level. Room was clean, and a decent size for two people. It's a shame there weren't any kind of kitchen facilities - not even a sink or microwave - but I appreciated the boiling/cold water stations. It was actually quite nice and quiet, but I think we got lucky by getting a room right at the end of the hall :) Only tricky thing was getting to the right central train station exit! The place is a labyrinth!

It is so convenient to the station,but it's not like a hostel.

Great location for easy travel around Taipei.

Very clean and neat place! Bright and refreshing. Love the cube concept! Just next to Taipei Main Station. My girlfriend loves this place. We will definitely stay here again next time if we visit Taipei.

The location is perfect, just opposite the Taipei main station, very convenient to take the MRT/Train/Bus! Room is tiny yet super clean. Bath room also very clean! Definitely good value for money. Though it's easy to hear the sound from next room, but my neighbors are all very considerate so no sleeping problem at all.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

clean and new, excellent location, very close to the metro station, staff are helpful generally. no telephone services, not even local calls, staff asked me to go down for public telephone. Not enough bathroom and washroom

• 30th May 2014

Located directly near the main station, English-speaking staff. I just loved the "cube" atmosphere, you have everything you need and the rooms are small, but practical and quiet. Very clean!

It was so clean and calm. Soooooo nice. And staff was very kind. Location is perfect. Only poor thing is no mirror in the room. There is mirror in only toilet. It's a little bit inconvenience. I'm woman :P Except that, that was so good. I'm going to go to there next time.

• 1st May 2014
  • South Korea

Hope that they can help guests to deliver laundry to wash & iron if guest will to stay longer in taipei.

The bathroom seemed like it was not properly disinfected often enough and did not have enough ventilation. There was visible mildew on the tiles, grout, and caulking. Gross. The rooms are very small, and while that is not a problem by itself, the inadequate ventilation was frustrating. Our room did have an air conditioning outlet, but between the lack of a return vent and what seemed to be someone always manipulating the thermostat to save some money, the room was often warm and stuffy.

Great location. Loved the design and functionality. The communal area is a little sterile and lacks character or atmosphere but the rooms are brilliant. Ear plugs are required here if you are a light sleeper.

Quite close Taipei Main Station! Really close!! Low price! Staffs were kind. The view from the rooftop was good! I was a little scary though haha. The Lounge was large and clean. I could also drink cold water. It was good! If I can request more about Inn Cube, that would be the shower room. I used the shower room on the same floor as Lounge. The water from the shower was not enough warm even though I adjusted to warmer. But, the shower room had Shampoo and Body soap. That is so nice!

The location is super awesome !! It's just right next to the MRT taipei main station. Although the room is small, but it is definitely suitable for a solo visitor who likes to have his/her own privacy. The price for one night is reasonable cheap especially it is central located. There are many breakfast stalls around the area, so easy for breakfast hunting. The room condition is clean but the air conditioning is cold during night time. Overall, I would love to rate it 5 out of 5 !!

The bathroom to the female can be more secure because as we pass by we can see what the gent standing up doing their business. I prefer to use the bathroom on the upper floor as it has it own space for woman. As for the room is clean and nice. I love the location is just next to the exit M8 at the taipei main station. There a 7-11 below that make our life so much easier. Would go back to stay again.

• 15th Feb 2014
  • Brunei

The fact that the location is by Taipei Main Station and 24-hour desk service are two great options for travellers to Taipei. Rooms are small but all have characters literally in "cubes".