Inn Cube Reviews

10F., No.13, Gongyuan Rd, Taipei, Taiwan

the sheet is not clean enough, a few hairs on the bed, can hear the person comes down from the upper bunk bed next door, but overall is value for money as a single private room and excellent location.

Been staying here many times.Even keep my luggage at the hostel so that don"t have to bring many things there for my next trip there,staffs very friendly to help.Will stay again whenever going to taipei.

Quite comfortable and I will stay here again when my next visit

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

second time stayed here. as usual good place to stay.

Close to MRT in Taipei main station. The room is small and just only 2 bath rooms for each gender.

I wasn't there for long as I had an early flight out the next morning from TPE. The location is convenient for catching the bus to the airport and saving some significant money on taking a taxi. The rooms are incredibly small, but private, comfortable and clean. I'm 6 foot 2 inches but was still able to comfortably sleep (what little time I had to do so).

Bad noise isolation but compensated with the earplugs they give you. Good light quality in the tiny but cosy rooms.