Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua do Regedor nº3, Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

No keys for the rooms or the showers. Showers are in the middle of the aisle and eveyone can see you. Can't leave valuable staff at rooms because no keys!!!! The only good thing is the location.

다 괜찮았으나 여자스텝 태도가 좀 별로였음 말투가 싸우려 드는 사람처럼 호전적이었음

Liked the hostel very much. Felt like a home thanks to staff and clean and nice environment. Beds were good enough for comfortable good night sleep. One thing I might think changing is locks to dorm doors for greater security feeling but then it takes away that home feeling. No security issues anyway whatsoever. Breakfast was very decent at least!

Just loved it!

• 14th Aug 2014

Would suggest having sensor lights fitted for the passageways, as lights could be left on all night and light seeps into rooms. Breakfast times weren't consistent (suggest a 7.30am start), and need a wider selection (only had choice of one cereal, toast, ham and cheese). Also need a stronger wi-fi signal as didn't work in our room.

• 13th Aug 2014

The hostel has a really good location, close to a supermarket, to the party quarter and the old city. We were kinda disappointed by the staff, which wasn't really smiling when we did our check in, what gave us a bad impression for the start of our stay in this hostel. Concerning the rooms, they are alright but just keep in mind you don't receive a key to close you room (bad point I find!) and you should bring your own lock to close your locker underneath the bed.

WOW. What a GORGEOUS hostel!! Accidentally ended up in the all girls dorm (which was slightly annoying as it is more expensive and I clearly booked the mixed dorm - but whatever). The room WAS worth the money. Cleanest hostel I'v ever been to - the bathroom was a dream! Luis and Joao were awesome. So friendly. Overall great experience

The staff here are awesome! We were able to meet a ton of people through their nightly dinners that are cooked for you by the in house staff chef. I would recommend this hostel. It was also cleaned very well everyday.

I think it was the greatest experience i've ever had in a hostel. The staff is great and super friendly and helpful. They make dinners every day which are great to meet people if you're on your own. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms are clean. IF you're going to Lisbon you need to stay at this place.

Loved it! One of the best hostels so far. Luis de Cack you're the biggest beauty!

• 29th Jul 2014

bed bugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is located on hill. if you have carrier, you'd better choose other hostel. and there is no care about security.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

We had a great stay. Very friendly and fun staff. Clean rooms with comfy beds.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

This hostel has an extraordinary location, right in the center of Lisbon, but it can be a bit tricky to find. It's very modern and immaculately clean. I slept in the 10-bed dorm which has sizeable lockers, power outlets, and bed lights. It can get a bit stuffy and noisy (the price you pay for a good location and a cheap bed), but it was never uncomfortable. The bathrooms are unisex with matted glass showers, but you can dress in the cabin. (there is also a lockable shower on the top floor)

I've been in many hostels and this one I really liked it.

The best hostel I ever stayed in, specially because of the super cool staff!

Very friendly and professional staff. Facilities were top notch. Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

+ very nice hostel, excellent value; stayed in a double room, clean, quiet, spacious; hostel centrally located (you'll hear you're in a city, but we slept with windows open); breakfast good; staff helpful; - details: would be great to start breakfast at 8am (especially in summer when it's light early and lots of people get up early); free Lisbon maps like they have at the tourist info would be an asset; staff was really nice but somehow not always around (talking about normal day hours)

a really nice place,full of young people and very relaxed! if you're looking for a clean and cool place in lisbon to stay at, this is a perfect place for you!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

Besides no airconditioning I have no complaints! The staff was super friendly and made you feel at home.

Inn hostel doesnt have any computer. Staff is really helpful and kind. I will never forget their service.

« first « Prev 1 2 3