Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua do Regedor nº3, Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

I think this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The decoration is very nice, the bathrooms are really clean and new, the tv and common area were great. I really recommend to stay here since it is also really close to the main attractions and the staff are great and really gentle. The only bad thing is that I didnt have wifi in my room so I had to go to the corredors or to the common area and its not really good. The wifi is a 7 out of 10. The rest excellent hostel.

Definitely one of the best hostels we've ever been to.

I really liked this hostel. First of all it's not only clean but NEWLY Renovated so doesn't have the creakiness, old fixtures and water issues other European hostels have. Great bathroom inside my room with SPA shower head. What hostel puts in that? Breakfast was OK but coffee was great and staff was very friendly and helpful. Great kitchen and common spaces with great light. However, street noise was VERY loud at night, even WITH earplugs; students seemed to like to hang out in the plaza.

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very very friendly staff, really comfortable place and such a nice atmosphere.

• 12th Sep 2014

The bathroom was ensuite in my room and there were 2 showers for 6 people, that's amazing. The staff was really friendly and helpful, it was easy to meet other travellers and the kitchen was well equipped. And yes, you need a padlock for the lockers, but a small one is enough.

Amazing staff, super clean, awesome dorms, great security! All round an amazing place to stay in Lisbon, would go back there in a heart beat!

Clean, modern, friendly, cool, cosy, perfect location, ... but impossible to get a good night's sleep due to noise (it seems like the slightest noise resounds through the whole building).

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, great team, and really comfortable rooms! Ill stay with you again, for sure!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Spain

I absolutely loved my stay at Inn Possible! This hostel is spacious, relaxed, clean and happening. It was very easy to meet new people or find a place to read quietly. The staff was very friendly and always helpful. The location of the hostel is central and an easy point of access to sights, bars, restaurants and the metro systems. The facilities are all new and very clean. I highly recommend Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel.

No keys for the rooms or the showers. Showers are in the middle of the aisle and eveyone can see you. Can't leave valuable staff at rooms because no keys!!!! The only good thing is the location.

다 괜찮았으나 여자스텝 태도가 좀 별로였음 말투가 싸우려 드는 사람처럼 호전적이었음

Liked the hostel very much. Felt like a home thanks to staff and clean and nice environment. Beds were good enough for comfortable good night sleep. One thing I might think changing is locks to dorm doors for greater security feeling but then it takes away that home feeling. No security issues anyway whatsoever. Breakfast was very decent at least!

Just loved it!

Would suggest having sensor lights fitted for the passageways, as lights could be left on all night and light seeps into rooms. Breakfast times weren't consistent (suggest a 7.30am start), and need a wider selection (only had choice of one cereal, toast, ham and cheese). Also need a stronger wi-fi signal as didn't work in our room.

• 13th Aug 2014

The hostel has a really good location, close to a supermarket, to the party quarter and the old city. We were kinda disappointed by the staff, which wasn't really smiling when we did our check in, what gave us a bad impression for the start of our stay in this hostel. Concerning the rooms, they are alright but just keep in mind you don't receive a key to close you room (bad point I find!) and you should bring your own lock to close your locker underneath the bed.

WOW. What a GORGEOUS hostel!! Accidentally ended up in the all girls dorm (which was slightly annoying as it is more expensive and I clearly booked the mixed dorm - but whatever). The room WAS worth the money. Cleanest hostel I'v ever been to - the bathroom was a dream! Luis and Joao were awesome. So friendly. Overall great experience

Location and overall review would be excellent. Though during my stay both night duty staff and other resident were talking very loudly in the office at past midnight. Also rude behaviour by other room residents make any stay not so enjoyable. Turning overhead lights on at 2am is just ignorant. Perhaps signs should be displayed so that this does not happen

The staff here are awesome! We were able to meet a ton of people through their nightly dinners that are cooked for you by the in house staff chef. I would recommend this hostel. It was also cleaned very well everyday.

I think it was the greatest experience i've ever had in a hostel. The staff is great and super friendly and helpful. They make dinners every day which are great to meet people if you're on your own. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms are clean. IF you're going to Lisbon you need to stay at this place.

Loved it! One of the best hostels so far. Luis de Cack you're the biggest beauty!

• 29th Jul 2014