Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua do Regedor nº3, Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

We had a great stay. Very friendly and fun staff. Clean rooms with comfy beds.

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

+ very nice hostel, excellent value; stayed in a double room, clean, quiet, spacious; hostel centrally located (you'll hear you're in a city, but we slept with windows open); breakfast good; staff helpful; - details: would be great to start breakfast at 8am (especially in summer when it's light early and lots of people get up early); free Lisbon maps like they have at the tourist info would be an asset; staff was really nice but somehow not always around (talking about normal day hours)

Besides no airconditioning I have no complaints! The staff was super friendly and made you feel at home.

Inn hostel doesnt have any computer. Staff is really helpful and kind. I will never forget their service.

The location was good for getting around to the major points in the city, but it's up a kind of steep hill. The security was a coded door (no idea how often they change the code), so definitely bring a lock for the lockers in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the facilities were very nice and clean.

• 11th Jul 2014

The guy at the front desk was not very welcoming when he checked us in because he kept sighing like it was a very tedious task. There was absolutely no privacy in the shower area as the doors are kind of semi-transparent and there aren't separate ones for boys and girls! I've stayed in way better hostels in Lisbon previously.

Best hostel we've ever been to! It's modern, spacious, clean and the location is unbeatable. The price for one night even includes breakfast. The staff is amazing- they made our stay even more fun! If we go back to Lisbon we know where to go :)

Fantastic stay at the hostel. Staff was very well-informed and fun. The hostel is clean and provides and provides a nice, relaxing environment . Highly recommend staying here

• 9th Jul 2014

This hostel makes you feel like you are in a rich kids summer camp! Very clean! Staff is helpfull and hang out with you. Really close to the center. It Is pretty calm, might not be the "party place" but you can definetly find people to go out with every night! They also offer you a big luggagelocker in each room, for free. I will go back for sure!

This hostel is amazing!! i would definitely come back here. The staff is extremely friendly andthey have an open door policy, so you can share with everyone. The atmosphere is perfect to do whatever you want to do: partying, chilling, etc. They even have a library if you want to read a little bit. I recommend it a 100%

Amazing hostel, very new and modern . Stayed for 2 nights with a friend in a 6 bed dorm for girls. We had a bathroom in our room, that had 2 showers and 2 toilets so there was no problem getting ready. It is the best hostel I have stayed at! Really nice lounge and kitchen. Cute Portuguese guy who helped us getting around and showing directions on the map :) I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Great value for money and super location . We had a great time ! :)

Zé was the only staff I met but he was very helpful, nice and easy to talk to in English or Portuguese. Go to Uma restaurant just down the hill from there for dinner.

It's a brand new hostel very well located in Lisbon, which is very good for acces the touristics places. The atmosphere was very homing, making me feel very confortable and in my own house. I hope I come back soon.

Excellent hostel! Clean, tidy, great facilities. More people need to.use this hostel, it was more or less empty while i stayed.

The whole hostel was clean with a minimal design. It was more relaxed than my friends hostel: not much loud noises, no pub crawl. I believe it catered to the older crowd more than people in their 20s or younger. But I loved it, it was clean, nice, and perfect for our weekend there. At first I was a bit hesitant about the open door policy, but there was no problems and you can always buy a lock if you're that consern about it. Overall, I would stay there again! Thanks!

• 20th Jun 2014

Super new hostel with the comfiest beds and best showers I've had in a hostel. The kitchen is new and well equipped and the wifi works perfectly. There's a good laundromat very close that the hostel has discounts with and a supermarket across the street that is great for supplies. There's also pay tv with a heap of english channels. Only negatives no organised tours, fair walk to bairro alto, and often people hang out there who don't stay there.

It's a pretty good hostel, the staff was friendly and it was close to almost everything. However, it was kind of hidden in a hill, to get there, you have to take an elevator that closes at 9pm. So when we arrived late, we had to make kind of a detour and climb a little bit, normally it wouldn't be a problem but I had an injury in my ankle and it was kind of impractical! But everything else was great.

Super cool and laid back atmosphere, super friendly owner, beautiful and very clean rooms and bathrooms.

really enjoyed my stay here!! location is great, its very clean and it is safe. the staff are really good,very helpful and very friendly always joking around with you and make the place feel like your home not a hostel i will deffiantly stay here again!!

This Hostel was amazing. The facilities and staff were both top notch. I highly recommend staying here.

• 9th Jun 2014