Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua do Regedor nº3, Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

Was very nice. Staffs friendly, good localizations and clean.

• 14th Mar 2015

I really enjoy this hostel, one of the best I have been in. The atmosphere is excelente, good location, and The staff very friendly! I recommend it a lot!

One of the employees was really nice and took a lot of time to explain us everything. However, there was other staff that was not just unfriendly but really rude and made us feel really angry. In addition, many times when we needed to talk to someone at the reception, we couldn't find any staff in the whole hostel. Like this, e.g. we couldn't give back our lock and get back our deposit. At 8.30pm, I expect to find someone working...Also breakfast should be upgraded by choice and quality.

• 17th Feb 2015

There was a very welcoming and friendly staff - they answered all of our questions and invited and included us to join their weekly tapas night with Spanish students! This hostel offers a unique experience with its accommodation/yoga/language/workers set-up. Overall a fantastic place to stay - the only improvements would be rooms could have been cleaner and the water is not very warm (showers are cold!).

It's a nice hostel and even though it's on a hill, it's pretty accessible albeit the entrance is a little hidden away. I highly recommend it to anyone travelling to Lisbon. There's nothing I find wanting of this hostel.

Excellent staff above all. Everything is new and spacious: beds, bathrooms, common areas. The location is also amazing: between castelo's and baixa's elevators, very close to the best spots.

Pros: Great staff, extremely happy and helpful! Clean rooms and common areas. Larger than average rooms. Plenty of showers. Lots of free tea (in all different flavours) was lovely. Beds high enough you don't hit your head. Cons: No elevator (however staff were more than helpful with luggage) . No laundry facilities inside hostel ( though did offer discounted facilities close to hostel) . No power points for each bed.. Next time I shall check facilities, but I would definitely stay again :) :)

Quite place

Nice hostel, everything new and clean. Handy having the elevators from the baixa to the hostel's street. Staff nice. Hostel is central but in a quiet area away from all the weirdos that loiter around Rossio and Bairro Alto.

The hostel is very clean, cheap and well located. There are lockers for your bag but the hostel provides no padlock unless you buy it from them. When I asked the staff about the padlocks they reacted as I somewhat offended them. Of course that was not my intent, I believe that the staff is very trustworthy. Nevertheless, the rooms have no keys, so you have to trust every other single guest in the hostel. Apart from this, the staff was very friendly and helpful for the rest of my stay.

• 7th Dec 2014

I think this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The decoration is very nice, the bathrooms are really clean and new, the tv and common area were great. I really recommend to stay here since it is also really close to the main attractions and the staff are great and really gentle. The only bad thing is that I didnt have wifi in my room so I had to go to the corredors or to the common area and its not really good. The wifi is a 7 out of 10. The rest excellent hostel.

Definitely one of the best hostels we've ever been to.

I really liked this hostel. First of all it's not only clean but NEWLY Renovated so doesn't have the creakiness, old fixtures and water issues other European hostels have. Great bathroom inside my room with SPA shower head. What hostel puts in that? Breakfast was OK but coffee was great and staff was very friendly and helpful. Great kitchen and common spaces with great light. However, street noise was VERY loud at night, even WITH earplugs; students seemed to like to hang out in the plaza.