Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua do Regedor nº3, Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent staff above all. Everything is new and spacious: beds, bathrooms, common areas. The location is also amazing: between castelo's and baixa's elevators, very close to the best spots.

Pros: Great staff, extremely happy and helpful! Clean rooms and common areas. Larger than average rooms. Plenty of showers. Lots of free tea (in all different flavours) was lovely. Beds high enough you don't hit your head. Cons: No elevator (however staff were more than helpful with luggage) . No laundry facilities inside hostel ( though did offer discounted facilities close to hostel) . No power points for each bed.. Next time I shall check facilities, but I would definitely stay again :) :)

Quite place

Nice hostel, everything new and clean. Handy having the elevators from the baixa to the hostel's street. Staff nice. Hostel is central but in a quiet area away from all the weirdos that loiter around Rossio and Bairro Alto.

The hostel is very clean, cheap and well located. There are lockers for your bag but the hostel provides no padlock unless you buy it from them. When I asked the staff about the padlocks they reacted as I somewhat offended them. Of course that was not my intent, I believe that the staff is very trustworthy. Nevertheless, the rooms have no keys, so you have to trust every other single guest in the hostel. Apart from this, the staff was very friendly and helpful for the rest of my stay.

• 7th Dec 2014

I think this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The decoration is very nice, the bathrooms are really clean and new, the tv and common area were great. I really recommend to stay here since it is also really close to the main attractions and the staff are great and really gentle. The only bad thing is that I didnt have wifi in my room so I had to go to the corredors or to the common area and its not really good. The wifi is a 7 out of 10. The rest excellent hostel.

Definitely one of the best hostels we've ever been to.

I really liked this hostel. First of all it's not only clean but NEWLY Renovated so doesn't have the creakiness, old fixtures and water issues other European hostels have. Great bathroom inside my room with SPA shower head. What hostel puts in that? Breakfast was OK but coffee was great and staff was very friendly and helpful. Great kitchen and common spaces with great light. However, street noise was VERY loud at night, even WITH earplugs; students seemed to like to hang out in the plaza.

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very very friendly staff, really comfortable place and such a nice atmosphere.

• 12th Sep 2014

The bathroom was ensuite in my room and there were 2 showers for 6 people, that's amazing. The staff was really friendly and helpful, it was easy to meet other travellers and the kitchen was well equipped. And yes, you need a padlock for the lockers, but a small one is enough.

Amazing staff, super clean, awesome dorms, great security! All round an amazing place to stay in Lisbon, would go back there in a heart beat!

Clean, modern, friendly, cool, cosy, perfect location, ... but impossible to get a good night's sleep due to noise (it seems like the slightest noise resounds through the whole building).

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Great hostel, great team, and really comfortable rooms! Ill stay with you again, for sure!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Spain

I absolutely loved my stay at Inn Possible! This hostel is spacious, relaxed, clean and happening. It was very easy to meet new people or find a place to read quietly. The staff was very friendly and always helpful. The location of the hostel is central and an easy point of access to sights, bars, restaurants and the metro systems. The facilities are all new and very clean. I highly recommend Inn Possible Lisbon Hostel.

No keys for the rooms or the showers. Showers are in the middle of the aisle and eveyone can see you. Can't leave valuable staff at rooms because no keys!!!! The only good thing is the location.

다 괜찮았으나 여자스텝 태도가 좀 별로였음 말투가 싸우려 드는 사람처럼 호전적이었음

Liked the hostel very much. Felt like a home thanks to staff and clean and nice environment. Beds were good enough for comfortable good night sleep. One thing I might think changing is locks to dorm doors for greater security feeling but then it takes away that home feeling. No security issues anyway whatsoever. Breakfast was very decent at least!

Just loved it!

Would suggest having sensor lights fitted for the passageways, as lights could be left on all night and light seeps into rooms. Breakfast times weren't consistent (suggest a 7.30am start), and need a wider selection (only had choice of one cereal, toast, ham and cheese). Also need a stronger wi-fi signal as didn't work in our room.

• 13th Aug 2014

The hostel has a really good location, close to a supermarket, to the party quarter and the old city. We were kinda disappointed by the staff, which wasn't really smiling when we did our check in, what gave us a bad impression for the start of our stay in this hostel. Concerning the rooms, they are alright but just keep in mind you don't receive a key to close you room (bad point I find!) and you should bring your own lock to close your locker underneath the bed.