InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Great staff! Awesome terrace. Good location.

• 31st Jul 2015

Rooms are very nice but are only cooled by one fan which doesn't help much when it's 35+ degrees Celsius. Directions are a bit off for Havatas bus from the airport, much further walk than it seems. Terrace is lovely and used for breakfast which is very nice.

Friendly staff, clean facilities, and great value for money. Nice and close to Taksim Sq. and Istikial Cd. (main pedestrian shopping street), close to public transport, and if you like to walk, uphill (so the way to Sultanahmet is downhill). Didn't use the rooftop terrace. Not very noisy (except random people at night, but nothing too loud). No AC but had a fan in the room... one bed didn't get the air from that. Would definitely stay again!

good location close to taksim (however there are better locations if you want to be close to all the tourist sights), no air condiitoning (only fan), only 3 power outlets in a 4 bed room (of which 2 were working), nice rooftop terrace with good breakfast

The staff were ace!! Sometimes I think it's the energy of the staff that makes a hostel :) The place is clean. Good breakfast, served on the rooftop! Great location - close to everything but still in a quiet spot. I moved to another place for one night to check out a different area, but came straight back the next night. I definitely recommend a stay here. I would come back for sure!

We stayed here for a few nights. Great location, nice staff and a great room (twin private with balcony!). First morning we were 15-30mins too late for breakfast, but that didnt matter and the staff still brought us breakfast.! The roofterras is great as well.

this is a great hostel in a great location with very helpful staff, on arrival I got a map and a bucket load of information and advice, I even got handed fresh tea as I laid on the couch hung over as death from a crazy night out. would love to return, highly recommend this place

• 15th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Clean, nice people and a cool terrace!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Insanely comfortable pillows

Hostel is perfectly well located, staff is helpfull, breakfast ia good and it has a roof terrace.

We had a great time is Istanbul while staying in this hostel! Friendly stuff, good location, what else would you need?

It was a lovely stay. It was nice we had our own bathroom. This is not necessarily negative but security was a bit intense for me, we weren't allowed friends up to our room and had to ring a door bell and have someone open the door for us everytime you came in which felt a bit controlled. Aside from that a fabulous hostel in a fantastic location :)

• 22nd Jun 2015

Really nice Hostel! Cleanest İ have seen in Turkey! Very nice staff! Beautiful Rooftop Bar! I will be back!

We had a good time! Engin you are a crazy guy! haha

The hostel was very hard to find, but conveniently located close to Taksim square. Overall, the room was clean and staff were friendly. The breakfast provided with your stay is pretty small.

• 18th Jun 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at innjoy. The one issue was that they only had one key for the entire six bed dorm, and you had to leave it at the front desk... despite this, I felt totally safe. Plus, they had good sized lockers in the room. Really lovely place with an awesome staff.

Staff were super friendly and helpful- gave us recommendations on where to go and let us keep our bags there until we had to leave later that night. Double private room was clean with a private balcony. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great location and facilities. The staff is really helpful specially Engin he is a really cool guy. I will definitely come back.

A great place to stay! The beds/rooms were clean and comfortable, the showers had good water pressure, it was quiet and the breakfast was great! The staff were also very friendly and very helpful! I'll be staying here again when I return to Istanbul.

• 9th Jun 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is near taksim so it is nice for people who want to get away from all the touristy stuff. It is also near the airport Havanas bus so that's a plus. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. You do need to share the bathroom with quite a few people though. The free breakfast was also nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3