InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

We had a great time is Istanbul while staying in this hostel! Friendly stuff, good location, what else would you need?

Staff were super friendly and helpful- gave us recommendations on where to go and let us keep our bags there until we had to leave later that night. Double private room was clean with a private balcony. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great location and facilities. The staff is really helpful specially Engin he is a really cool guy. I will definitely come back.

A great place to stay! The beds/rooms were clean and comfortable, the showers had good water pressure, it was quiet and the breakfast was great! The staff were also very friendly and very helpful! I'll be staying here again when I return to Istanbul.

• 9th Jun 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is near taksim so it is nice for people who want to get away from all the touristy stuff. It is also near the airport Havanas bus so that's a plus. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. You do need to share the bathroom with quite a few people though. The free breakfast was also nice.

InnJoy is awesome. I have stayed with them several times over the past year and have always had a great experience. Several of my closest friends in this world I met there. The staff is wonderful, and I really enjoy talking to them. The rooftop lounge is very chill, and the location is perfect for travelers and tourists alike. The facilities are great and I've had several great communal meals with travelers and staff alike. This is my favorite place to stay in Istanbul.

Great time innjoy. relaxed and accessible, easy to get to from Taksim square. Lots of friendly faces to meet.

Super nıce staff who are knowledgable about the cıty and always eager to help wıth bookıngs and such. Great roof terrace and ın a lovely area

A lovely male member of staff greeted us on arrival at around 1am and was so helpful and kind throughout our stay.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your nice review.Hope to see you back here. Best Regards

Mostly a laid-back party-ish hostel, with a friendly vibe and great facilities. Tidy kitchen, large roof terrace and many rooms with balconies. They could do a bit to improve security - people were supposed to leave room keys at the desk but most often the rooms were unlocked and anyone could wander in and out. Not a huge deal because lockers were available in the halls. You can get better prices for this quality on the Asian side, but not somewhere this close to Taksim. Very convenient.

Dear Guest Thanks for your comment.We will be more carefull about the room keys. All the best

It was a great stay here. Engin was extremely helpful as he is a young local and was able to recommend many places to have fun. He even helped me book accommodations and travel to other parts of Turkey. They have a great rooftop terrace where you can have breakfast in the morning and beers at night!

The owners are the best! They help your with everything and they try to make everything possible. There is no better way to start the day in Istanbul than having breakfast on the rooftop terrace and no better way to end it than sitting all together in the evening and enjoy a cold beer 😊 I would absolutely recommend this hostel!

• 21st May 2015

Thanks for all the tips and the welcoming atmosphere. We will recommend you guys!

• 19th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Dear Guest Thanks for the nice comment and for recommending us!It was nice to know you guys. Hope to see you again. All the best

Staff is very helpfull and super nice. Location very close to Taksim square, close to restaurants and shops. Breakfast could be more variable. All over a very nice stay in the hostel!

Pleasantly surprised by this place. Location is better than I thought, near the main drag but also close to some quieter cafes and places to eat. Staff were friendly and helpful. Shared bathrooms are nice, basically a classic bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and cleaned well. Nice crowd in the hostel too.

Dear Guest It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay. All the best

we only stayed for the weekend and didn't spend a lot of time at the hostel, but there were no troubles and we got everything we needed. the staff was really friendly and helpful.

Dea Guest We are happy to hear that you had no trouble with your stay and everything worked well. Thanks. All the best

Fantastic location just a few minutes from Taksim square and Istiklal street. Low key, pleasant atmosphere to check out the town. Rooftop patio is great for breakfast and on hot days, as there's a nice breeze up top. Wifi is good, as there's two routers. There's always Turkish tea available, and supermarkets are very close too. The staff is very helpful in whatever you need, directions, fastest way to get around. I lost my camera on a airport shuttle bus, and they helped get it back quickly.

Dear Guest Thanks for your nice comment.Wifi will be better now we hope because we have added 3 more routers.Hope will work well.We are happy that you got your camera. Hope to see you back here.. All the best

The location was good but the room was tiny and the hostel in general needed a freshen up. The social area was nice but the showers were poor when we were there changing from very hot to very cold and at one moment with no water at all. We also thought the fact the duvet was without a cover was very unhygienic.

• 7th May 2015

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review.We will check the problem with water.We have covers for duvets.All washed and changed and cleaned regularly(After check out before a new guest check in) It may be missing in the room you stayed.We wish that you asked for that.Sorry. Hope to see you again Best Regards

First of all I have to say all of the hostel staff are extremely acclmodating, they are happy to help with anything you nee to know. Great location a few minutes from Taksim square although it is a little tricky to find, it is the road after the 'City Centre Hotel' and has the hostel sign just above the door. Think I will stay again when I am in istanbul.

Dear Guest Thanks for your great comment.You are very nice.Hope to see you again.All the best!

Everything was fine... good job

Dear Guest,Thanks for your comment.We are happy that everything was good during your stay. All the best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3