6.9
Good 708 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 708 Total Reviews
InnJoy Located at Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul Istanbul 34433 Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5
69% 708
41.0341351 28.9837038
    Rooms available

• Germany, All Male Group, 25-30
14th Oct 2016
4.9

This Hostel seems more like a home stay in terms of attentiveness to guests. Starting with a nearly non existent sign on the outside, to an owner who is never in the hostel but got one of his guests to kind of manage some things about the hostel like payment (without a bill) and showing rooms. Cleanliness was fine. And people were not having bad intentions simply not professional.

• Romania, Female, 18-24
14th Oct 2016
3.4

I book this hostel through the website but when I arrived there I was disappointed about the place. The staff wasn't speaking English, the room I booked was for 6 people female, but I received a single room because I understood that the other one was mixed after all and then the cleanliness of the place wasn't good. I decided to leave immediately and search for another hostel.

23rd Jun 2016
8.0

I was the only hostel guest during my stay, so had no atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful, the Internet wasn't working for one day and they were all the time in contact with the company to solve the problem. Location is amazing, close to taksin square but in a quiet street.