InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel is perfectly well located, staff is helpfull, breakfast ia good and it has a roof terrace.

We had a great time is Istanbul while staying in this hostel! Friendly stuff, good location, what else would you need?

It was a lovely stay. It was nice we had our own bathroom. This is not necessarily negative but security was a bit intense for me, we weren't allowed friends up to our room and had to ring a door bell and have someone open the door for us everytime you came in which felt a bit controlled. Aside from that a fabulous hostel in a fantastic location :)

• 22nd Jun 2015

We had a good time! Engin you are a crazy guy! haha

I really enjoyed my stay at innjoy. The one issue was that they only had one key for the entire six bed dorm, and you had to leave it at the front desk... despite this, I felt totally safe. Plus, they had good sized lockers in the room. Really lovely place with an awesome staff.

Staff were super friendly and helpful- gave us recommendations on where to go and let us keep our bags there until we had to leave later that night. Double private room was clean with a private balcony. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great location and facilities. The staff is really helpful specially Engin he is a really cool guy. I will definitely come back.

A great place to stay! The beds/rooms were clean and comfortable, the showers had good water pressure, it was quiet and the breakfast was great! The staff were also very friendly and very helpful! I'll be staying here again when I return to Istanbul.

• 9th Jun 2015

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is near taksim so it is nice for people who want to get away from all the touristy stuff. It is also near the airport Havanas bus so that's a plus. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. You do need to share the bathroom with quite a few people though. The free breakfast was also nice.

InnJoy is awesome. I have stayed with them several times over the past year and have always had a great experience. Several of my closest friends in this world I met there. The staff is wonderful, and I really enjoy talking to them. The rooftop lounge is very chill, and the location is perfect for travelers and tourists alike. The facilities are great and I've had several great communal meals with travelers and staff alike. This is my favorite place to stay in Istanbul.

Great time innjoy. relaxed and accessible, easy to get to from Taksim square. Lots of friendly faces to meet.

Super nıce staff who are knowledgable about the cıty and always eager to help wıth bookıngs and such. Great roof terrace and ın a lovely area

A lovely male member of staff greeted us on arrival at around 1am and was so helpful and kind throughout our stay.

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your nice review.Hope to see you back here. Best Regards

Mostly a laid-back party-ish hostel, with a friendly vibe and great facilities. Tidy kitchen, large roof terrace and many rooms with balconies. They could do a bit to improve security - people were supposed to leave room keys at the desk but most often the rooms were unlocked and anyone could wander in and out. Not a huge deal because lockers were available in the halls. You can get better prices for this quality on the Asian side, but not somewhere this close to Taksim. Very convenient.

Dear Guest Thanks for your comment.We will be more carefull about the room keys. All the best

It was a great stay here. Engin was extremely helpful as he is a young local and was able to recommend many places to have fun. He even helped me book accommodations and travel to other parts of Turkey. They have a great rooftop terrace where you can have breakfast in the morning and beers at night!

The owners are the best! They help your with everything and they try to make everything possible. There is no better way to start the day in Istanbul than having breakfast on the rooftop terrace and no better way to end it than sitting all together in the evening and enjoy a cold beer 😊 I would absolutely recommend this hostel!

• 21st May 2015

Thanks for all the tips and the welcoming atmosphere. We will recommend you guys!

• 19th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Dear Guest Thanks for the nice comment and for recommending us!It was nice to know you guys. Hope to see you again. All the best

Staff is very helpfull and super nice. Location very close to Taksim square, close to restaurants and shops. Breakfast could be more variable. All over a very nice stay in the hostel!

Pleasantly surprised by this place. Location is better than I thought, near the main drag but also close to some quieter cafes and places to eat. Staff were friendly and helpful. Shared bathrooms are nice, basically a classic bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and cleaned well. Nice crowd in the hostel too.

Dear Guest It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay. All the best

we only stayed for the weekend and didn't spend a lot of time at the hostel, but there were no troubles and we got everything we needed. the staff was really friendly and helpful.

Dea Guest We are happy to hear that you had no trouble with your stay and everything worked well. Thanks. All the best

« first « Prev 1 2 3