InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Good hostel, nice staff, perfect location. And cheap :)

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Denmark

Very friendly, nice breakfast, good tourist information. I feel very secure, evan these days, so I just decided to stay for a couple of more days.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

It was freezing. The heater did not work properly. There was a giant wad of hair in the shower. The single was a tiny closet with a bunk bed. It was very loud right next to the bathroom and room with other tourists. The place itself was hard to find, the directions confusing, and on a scary side street. Had to leave a day early.

We had a great stay at Innjoy. The owner is around all day and gives awesome advice as to where to go and how. He even got us a cheaper taxi rate to the airport. It's clean, fun, great location and value for money. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • South Africa

I really enjoyed my stay at the InnJoy Hostel. Before I checked in, I was able to drop my luggage there in the morning in order to meet my tight schedule for Istanbul. The staff was super nice and they are great hosts . There was a breakfast served in the morning which was a good opportunity to talk to all those travellers from around the world. It was great to meet you guys and whenever I come back to Istanbul - and I know I will :) - I would definitely choose this Hostel again.

• 7th Jan 2016

This is a cheap hostel, so the services are pretty well considering the cost. Staff is nice and helpful, they make you feel at home and all the time are trying to help guests; there is a really good atmosphere. It is also conveniently located in a neighborhood with lots of things to do and great nightlife.

Awesome location and great staff running the show. Extremely friendly. We were given really nice room with a private balcony and a attached bathroom, couldn't ask for more.

• 31st Dec 2015
  • India

Beds are pretty confortable for a hostel. Nothing bad to say

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice and relaxing atmosphere. GREAT breakfast.

All the staff that I had contact with were very friendly and helpful! The hostel its self was clean and well maintained!

• 8th Dec 2015

I had a great time staying here! The staff was friendly and very helpful with recommendations.Location is amazing!! Rhe roons are very clean and I can't wait to come back!!!

• 7th Dec 2015

Nice Hostel and nice staff, 24h reception service...really near Taksim Square but in a quiet little street!

• 23rd Nov 2015

Very nice location in the center of the city. Clean and good-looking rooms and pleasant atmosphere. The staff is very helpfull and friendly . Will definitely come again!

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Bulgaria

Awesome spot due to awesome staff! Only thing to improve might be the bathrooms :)

I would highly recommend staying at innjoy hostel! It is in the best location, you couldn't be any closer to Taksim square and a 4minute walk to metro line. The staff were so friendly and always up for a chat. They gave us so much help about how to get to places and where to go. Beds, showers and breakfast was great. Rooftop area was equipped with tables and shishas Only downside would be security. The room we stayed in didn't even have a key and the door was always unlocked.

• 1st Oct 2015

Had such a nice time staying at innjoy! The staff was so helpful and went out of their way to recommend vegetarian food places- areas to find the best textiles, ideas of things to do, etc! They recommended this place for live music and we had the best night dancing at a local, off the beaten path bar. The breakfast was standard Turkish style but very nice and I really enjoyed meeting people here. Would definitely send friends to stay here!

Staff really helpful and chatty. Had our laundry done while we were there (20 lira, washed and dried). Security not the best, buzzed to let in the door but no keys to your room. Kitchen not the best to cook in but free breakfast and plenty places around to eat out

Excellent place for stay, was here for 5 days. Staff always ready for your help! They provided us with maps and recommended places for visit. Though the rooms were unlocked, lockers were available for a small deposit. Turkish breakfast was served everyday. Would definitely come stay here again!

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Pakistan

Really friendly and helpful staff and great location. Many thanks!

• 18th Sep 2015

Friendly staff which care about you 24H/day! Everything clean.Breakfast was great! You must visit this place! If I go to Istanbul again - I know where to stay.

• 15th Sep 2015