InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Pleasantly surprised by this place. Location is better than I thought, near the main drag but also close to some quieter cafes and places to eat. Staff were friendly and helpful. Shared bathrooms are nice, basically a classic bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and cleaned well. Nice crowd in the hostel too.

we only stayed for the weekend and didn't spend a lot of time at the hostel, but there were no troubles and we got everything we needed. the staff was really friendly and helpful.

Fantastic location just a few minutes from Taksim square and Istiklal street. Low key, pleasant atmosphere to check out the town. Rooftop patio is great for breakfast and on hot days, as there's a nice breeze up top. Wifi is good, as there's two routers. There's always Turkish tea available, and supermarkets are very close too. The staff is very helpful in whatever you need, directions, fastest way to get around. I lost my camera on a airport shuttle bus, and they helped get it back quickly.

The location was good but the room was tiny and the hostel in general needed a freshen up. The social area was nice but the showers were poor when we were there changing from very hot to very cold and at one moment with no water at all. We also thought the fact the duvet was without a cover was very unhygienic.

• 7th May 2015

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review.We will check the problem with water.We have covers for duvets.All washed and changed and cleaned regularly(After check out before a new guest check in) It may be missing in the room you stayed.We wish that you asked for that.Sorry. Hope to see you again Best Regards

First of all I have to say all of the hostel staff are extremely acclmodating, they are happy to help with anything you nee to know. Great location a few minutes from Taksim square although it is a little tricky to find, it is the road after the 'City Centre Hotel' and has the hostel sign just above the door. Think I will stay again when I am in istanbul.

Everything was fine... good job

Good located and comfy hostel with a very very kind and helpful staff! Nice rooftop terrace, where is the best to have breakfast :) Unlimited turkish tea :) And they gave me medicine, when I caught cold, and the very next day I was totally all right! Thank you guys very much! Love ya all :*

Dear Guest Thanks for your review.We are happy that you got well. Hope to see you again Best Regards

Nice, small and cheap hostel right next to the Taksim square and Istiklal street! Location could be confusing at first, but when you're used to it, it's completely fine. Air was too humid in our room, and also it gets cold in the night, so we requested a heater to be turned on. Staff always helped us when we requested, even told us about best clubs in Istanbul! Also they always have hot Turkish tea at the kitchen and simple free breakfast, which is super nice! Thank you very much!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Dear Guest Thanks for the comment.We cant do anything about humidty cause Istanbul has humidty not only your room.Also during the day leaving the window would have helped to refresh the air. Hope to see you again Best Regards

The shower and the water pressure is really bad. When you are taking a shower and someone else is turning on the other shower on the same floor you will be without water until the other person turns it off. :-(

Taksim lounge is very good value for your money! Very nice

• 29th Mar 2015

Cheap hostel with great people. Roof deck area was closed when I was there at the end of March.

Great value for money, helpful staff, get a free breakfast and all to set you on your way!

Great welcome, very helpful staff. The beds are really comfortable and the location is perfect (Taksim)

Excellent place to stay, staff was very friendly and helpful, and extremely safe.Great breakfast, good wifi access. Altogether i had a pleasant stay in Taksim Lounge!

• 7th Mar 2015

People working there are great! Really approachable and keep you informed. Not pushy about their tours etc. which was nice.Room was clean and had comfortable bad.Sufficient breakfast.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

Great stay! Staff is really friendly and the Hostel is good located.

• 2nd Mar 2015

Great location! Close to public transport and markets. Staff always extremely helpful. Thanks much!

• 1st Mar 2015

Great location, friendly staff, easily access to subway. Because of the winter season, the guest wasn't that many, though we did meet some great friends there, can't wait to visit here in SUMMER time!!

A cozy, very clean and budget hostel. Breakfast is simple and enough. The owner Sezai is very easy to hang out. I like the Pizza Vegas near hostel.

I stayed here for a couple of days and I decided to come back. Location is great and staff is awesome. Everything is clean and I would recommend everybody to come to this hostel :)