InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice location, nice staff and the room is good and clean. The wifi signal inside the room is also very good.

• 14th Sep 2015

Thank you very much for your positive contribution on our holidays. We really enjoyed it.

• 12th Sep 2015
  • Slovakia

I loved this place! staff was very nice and helpful and all of the facilities were in great condition. room comes with a locker to keep your things safely locked up and a 5 lira deposit is required to receive a lock.Location is great!.I would definitely stay here again, thanks

• 12th Sep 2015

Great hostel that is well located in Taksim with friendly and helpful staff that are willing to help in any situation. The terrace in summer is great for socialising at night as well as at breakfast. Would recommend staying here 100%.

This is my second time staying at this hostel during my trip. I simply love this place. Everything about the place is comfy. The owner, Engin(I hope I spelt your name correctly) and all his staff are a joy to talk to. I had a terrible headache and without hesitation, Engin gave me a magical pill and within a few minutes I was good as new haha. I met some lovely people there and the breakfast in the morning is simply fabulous.I definitely recommend this place if you are in Istanbul

Great, safe little tucked away hostel. I had a private room but the dorms looked clean and big. Free Turkish breakfast on the terrace in the morning is great, lovely staff. I had trouble with my Turkish Sim card and one of the staff members spent 30 minutes trying to help me. Great local knowledge, 2 minutes from Taksim clubs, restaurants and the metro.

Perfect Comfortable,clean,best price

super friendly and helpful staffs, nice location that's easy to access Taksim square and metro, only i wondered why it does not provide a plug to each bed that people have to share at one wheres far from mine!

• 27th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

The way Innjoy seemed on the internet was not how it was in reality. Stay was okay

• 27th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment!We think that we are the same as on Internet not more not less! We would be happy that if you explained what was missing with your stay.So that we could improve! Best Regards

Very nice stuff who is willing to help you anytime. We appreciate 24 hours reception, because we arrived in Istanbul at 3 am. They have also free breakfast on the rooftop, which is great. If you like to cook, than you can have little problem, because kitchen is very small and do not have many dishes. Location is very good - you are near Taksim square, which is starting point for everything.

First time ever staying in a Hostel. Staff was super nice and the breakfast was good!Rooftop place to meet some new friends. Definitely would stay here again.

• 20th Aug 2015

Very helpfull staff, good location and breakfast!!!

• 20th Aug 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very welcoming and helpful staff, lovely food and cooking facilities available. Everywhere very clean and accessible location around Istanbul.

1 2 Next » last »