InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Really nice Hostel! Cleanest İ have seen in Turkey! Very nice staff! Beautiful Rooftop Bar! I will be back!

We had a good time! Engin you are a crazy guy! haha

The hostel was very hard to find, but conveniently located close to Taksim square. Overall, the room was clean and staff were friendly. The breakfast provided with your stay is pretty small.

• 18th Jun 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at innjoy. The one issue was that they only had one key for the entire six bed dorm, and you had to leave it at the front desk... despite this, I felt totally safe. Plus, they had good sized lockers in the room. Really lovely place with an awesome staff.

Staff were super friendly and helpful- gave us recommendations on where to go and let us keep our bags there until we had to leave later that night. Double private room was clean with a private balcony. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great location and facilities. The staff is really helpful specially Engin he is a really cool guy. I will definitely come back.

A great place to stay! The beds/rooms were clean and comfortable, the showers had good water pressure, it was quiet and the breakfast was great! The staff were also very friendly and very helpful! I'll be staying here again when I return to Istanbul.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is near taksim so it is nice for people who want to get away from all the touristy stuff. It is also near the airport Havanas bus so that's a plus. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. You do need to share the bathroom with quite a few people though. The free breakfast was also nice.

InnJoy is awesome. I have stayed with them several times over the past year and have always had a great experience. Several of my closest friends in this world I met there. The staff is wonderful, and I really enjoy talking to them. The rooftop lounge is very chill, and the location is perfect for travelers and tourists alike. The facilities are great and I've had several great communal meals with travelers and staff alike. This is my favorite place to stay in Istanbul.

Great time innjoy. relaxed and accessible, easy to get to from Taksim square. Lots of friendly faces to meet.

Super nıce staff who are knowledgable about the cıty and always eager to help wıth bookıngs and such. Great roof terrace and ın a lovely area

1 2 3 Next » last »