InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Mostly a laid-back party-ish hostel, with a friendly vibe and great facilities. Tidy kitchen, large roof terrace and many rooms with balconies. They could do a bit to improve security - people were supposed to leave room keys at the desk but most often the rooms were unlocked and anyone could wander in and out. Not a huge deal because lockers were available in the halls. You can get better prices for this quality on the Asian side, but not somewhere this close to Taksim. Very convenient.

Quiet Hostel in Taksim. It's a bit difficult to find at first, so you might want to take a taxi when you arrive. We had the double room with private bathroom and were very satisfied. The hostel is close to the Istiklal Caddesi which is the "shopping street" and has lots of bars and restaurants around. And the best part of the hostel: The staff! Those guys were around all the time, very friendly and helped us out whenever we had a question about anything in Istanbul.I can definitely recommend it!

Pleasantly surprised by this place. Location is better than I thought, near the main drag but also close to some quieter cafes and places to eat. Staff were friendly and helpful. Shared bathrooms are nice, basically a classic bathroom with toilet, sink and shower, and cleaned well. Nice crowd in the hostel too.

we only stayed for the weekend and didn't spend a lot of time at the hostel, but there were no troubles and we got everything we needed. the staff was really friendly and helpful.

Fantastic location just a few minutes from Taksim square and Istiklal street. Low key, pleasant atmosphere to check out the town. Rooftop patio is great for breakfast and on hot days, as there's a nice breeze up top. Wifi is good, as there's two routers. There's always Turkish tea available, and supermarkets are very close too. The staff is very helpful in whatever you need, directions, fastest way to get around. I lost my camera on a airport shuttle bus, and they helped get it back quickly.

My stay at Taksim Lounge was a very pleasant one. The hosts gave me a lot of indications in order to organize my stay. Istanbul being such a huge city, these were very helpful. I was welcomed very warmly. The breakfast on the roof top was a wonderful way to start the days. The atmosphere is the hostel was great, not too loud but lively at the same time and I was next to the lounge. Bedding was quite comfortable. Watch out though the painting on the ceiling is starting to fall apart. Thanks

The location was good but the room was tiny and the hostel in general needed a freshen up. The social area was nice but the showers were poor when we were there changing from very hot to very cold and at one moment with no water at all. We also thought the fact the duvet was without a cover was very unhygienic.

• 7th May 2015

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review.We will check the problem with water.We have covers for duvets.All washed and changed and cleaned regularly(After check out before a new guest check in) It may be missing in the room you stayed.We wish that you asked for that.Sorry. Hope to see you again Best Regards

First of all I have to say all of the hostel staff are extremely acclmodating, they are happy to help with anything you nee to know. Great location a few minutes from Taksim square although it is a little tricky to find, it is the road after the 'City Centre Hotel' and has the hostel sign just above the door. Think I will stay again when I am in istanbul.

棒棒棒!第一晚飞机晚点好晚才到旅舍,竟然第一时间还有人开门,感动得要哭。从地图上一点点的全城攻略到棒棒的早餐,一百个赞👍

Everything was fine... good job

Hyvä ja siisti hostelli aivan Taksimin aukion lähellä. Hintaan kuuluu aamupala. Voin suositella kaikin tavoin edullista majoituspaikkaa etsiville. Ainoa miinus on se, että vähän vaikea löytää, koska hostellissa ei ole selkeää kylttiä.

Good located and comfy hostel with a very very kind and helpful staff! Nice rooftop terrace, where is the best to have breakfast :) Unlimited turkish tea :) And they gave me medicine, when I caught cold, and the very next day I was totally all right! Thank you guys very much! Love ya all :*

Dear Guest Thanks for your review.We are happy that you got well. Hope to see you again Best Regards

It is a fine hostel for a couple of days, de location is ole for exploring Taksim and the European side of Istanbul. We had some trouble finding te Hostel, it is a blue building, but there is no sign on de the door and there were a lot of cars parked in the small dead end street. The room was simple but nice and clean. The staff was very friendly!

Dear Guest, Our sign was peeled off from the door but we have new one now. Best Regards

Nice, small and cheap hostel right next to the Taksim square and Istiklal street! Location could be confusing at first, but when you're used to it, it's completely fine. Air was too humid in our room, and also it gets cold in the night, so we requested a heater to be turned on. Staff always helped us when we requested, even told us about best clubs in Istanbul! Also they always have hot Turkish tea at the kitchen and simple free breakfast, which is super nice! Thank you very much!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Russia

Dear Guest Thanks for the comment.We cant do anything about humidty cause Istanbul has humidty not only your room.Also during the day leaving the window would have helped to refresh the air. Hope to see you again Best Regards

The shower and the water pressure is really bad. When you are taking a shower and someone else is turning on the other shower on the same floor you will be without water until the other person turns it off. :-(

Taksim lounge is very good value for your money! Very nice

• 29th Mar 2015

Cheap hostel with great people. Roof deck area was closed when I was there at the end of March.

Centralissimo e personale davvero gentile..

Great value for money, helpful staff, get a free breakfast and all to set you on your way!

Das Hostel ist nah am Taksimplatz etwas versteckt gelegen, zur Galatabrücke braucht man 20 Minuten zu Fuss. Das Frühstück ist inklusive und vollkommen in Ordnung, Tee gibt es rund um die Uhr gratis.

« first « Prev 1 2 3