InnJoy Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Merci pour ce chouette séjour à Istanbul, le petit-déj toujours prêt, les sanitaires régulièrement nettoyés, la réception 24h/24h et surtout les bons conseils sur la ville (hammam, restaurant, visites,...)!! Petit regret (mais très petit), pas de lampe individuelle pour chaque lit :)

The staff were ace!! Sometimes I think it's the energy of the staff that makes a hostel :) The place is clean. Good breakfast, served on the rooftop! Great location - close to everything but still in a quiet spot. I moved to another place for one night to check out a different area, but came straight back the next night. I definitely recommend a stay here. I would come back for sure!

We stayed here for a few nights. Great location, nice staff and a great room (twin private with balcony!). First morning we were 15-30mins too late for breakfast, but that didnt matter and the staff still brought us breakfast.! The roofterras is great as well.

this is a great hostel in a great location with very helpful staff, on arrival I got a map and a bucket load of information and advice, I even got handed fresh tea as I laid on the couch hung over as death from a crazy night out. would love to return, highly recommend this place

• 15th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Das wohl beste Hostel in Istanbul! Fahre seit geraumer Zeit jedes Jahr nach Istanbul und dieses Hostel ist alles was man will. Preiswert, Sauber, Schön, Dachterasse, Überall Wifi, nettes Personal, beste Lage direckt am Taksim Platz! Ich komme sicherlich nächstes Jahr wieder!

Clean, nice people and a cool terrace!

• 3rd Jul 2015

Insanely comfortable pillows

Hostel is perfectly well located, staff is helpfull, breakfast ia good and it has a roof terrace.

We had a great time is Istanbul while staying in this hostel! Friendly stuff, good location, what else would you need?

It was a lovely stay. It was nice we had our own bathroom. This is not necessarily negative but security was a bit intense for me, we weren't allowed friends up to our room and had to ring a door bell and have someone open the door for us everytime you came in which felt a bit controlled. Aside from that a fabulous hostel in a fantastic location :)

• 22nd Jun 2015

Really nice Hostel! Cleanest İ have seen in Turkey! Very nice staff! Beautiful Rooftop Bar! I will be back!

We had a good time! Engin you are a crazy guy! haha

The hostel was very hard to find, but conveniently located close to Taksim square. Overall, the room was clean and staff were friendly. The breakfast provided with your stay is pretty small.

• 18th Jun 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at innjoy. The one issue was that they only had one key for the entire six bed dorm, and you had to leave it at the front desk... despite this, I felt totally safe. Plus, they had good sized lockers in the room. Really lovely place with an awesome staff.

Staff were super friendly and helpful- gave us recommendations on where to go and let us keep our bags there until we had to leave later that night. Double private room was clean with a private balcony. Would highly recommend.

• 13th Jun 2015

Great location and facilities. The staff is really helpful specially Engin he is a really cool guy. I will definitely come back.

A great place to stay! The beds/rooms were clean and comfortable, the showers had good water pressure, it was quiet and the breakfast was great! The staff were also very friendly and very helpful! I'll be staying here again when I return to Istanbul.

• 9th Jun 2015

Nous avons passé une semaine super en dortoir, l'auberge était très calme (hors période de vacances) et l'accueil super ! Petit dèj sur le toit (assez complet avec bien sûr le thé à la turque), plusieurs salles de bains séparées avec douche et wc (ce qui est quand même cool en auberge), propres, wi-fi à tous les étages, accueil non-stop, casiers, auberge à deux pas de Taksim et Istiklâl Cad... Bref on est ravies et on reviendra surement ici pour notre prochain voyage à Istanbul ;)

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is near taksim so it is nice for people who want to get away from all the touristy stuff. It is also near the airport Havanas bus so that's a plus. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy. You do need to share the bathroom with quite a few people though. The free breakfast was also nice.

InnJoy is awesome. I have stayed with them several times over the past year and have always had a great experience. Several of my closest friends in this world I met there. The staff is wonderful, and I really enjoy talking to them. The rooftop lounge is very chill, and the location is perfect for travelers and tourists alike. The facilities are great and I've had several great communal meals with travelers and staff alike. This is my favorite place to stay in Istanbul.

« first « Prev 1 2 3