7.4
Very Good 36 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 36 Total Reviews
InneTown Backpackers Located at 93 Bussell Highway, Margaret River, Margaret River.
Australia
Margaret River Western Australia 6285 93 Bussell Highway, Margaret River
74% 36
-33.9482194 115.0746846
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
24th May 2016

I wish I'd have stayed longer. The staff and the the owner were super chilled out and everyone got along so well. I don't usually leave reviews but I had to for this place because I loved my stay so much. The staff are super accommodating I felt at home immediately! !!!!

• Chile, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
5.4

The place it's pretty dirty, for the same price in Australia you can get really good service in other hostels. Although the staff it's very helpful and happy to help. A lot of working backpackers

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Mar 2016

InneTown is awesome! The place is pretty old school but I liked that about it, it’s got heaps of character which is part of what makes the atmosphere. The staff also make for a good part of the atmosphere. Ive stayed at places in the past which felt like nazi concentration camps compared to these guys. To me, it felt like I paid for a great experience – not just a bed to sleep in. Facilities are great, free wifi, parking and breaky

• Australia, Male, 31-40
16th Mar 2016

Thanks mark and ash and the rest of the team at the backpackers for making me and Jess really welcome all the best had the time of my life

• France, Couple, 31-40
15th Dec 2015

Really nice place to stay, awesome staff, friendly and very helpful. Everything is in good condition and clean. Free parking, free breakfast and good free Wifi. I would definitively recommend this place.