6.4
Good 2,490 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 2,490 Total Reviews
Inner Amsterdam Located at Wanningstraat 1, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1071 LA Wanningstraat 1
64% 2490
52.3569349 4.8775005
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
1st Jan 2017
2.9

THERE WAS A RAT IN THE ROOM! I booked this hostel as I had a 20 hour transit in Amsterdam back to Singapore. I regretted having stayed in this hostel. I've had my fair share of bad hostels but normally I would tell myself not to stay there again. This is the first time I REGRETTED STAYING IN THE HOSTEL. At night when we were sleeping, A RAT WAS SCAMPERING AROUND IN THE ROOM. One of the roommate couldn't sleep because of the sound and woke us up telling us there was a rat. I realised the rat a

• Germany, Male, 31-40
26th Oct 2016
7.7

Rooms a bit old-fashioned, but they are renovating and one part is already finished. Not the one I was unfortunately, but the room was acceptable. Yummy breakfast with fresh croissants. :-p

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
6.0

What you see is what you get. Rooms are very hot but then again it was 29 degrees. I was woken by power tools directly outside my window by workers on scaffolding very early hours. Was not impressed on a major hangover! Would I stay again? Probably not, I would prefer to be closer to the centre.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
3.7

Lockers were out of room downstairs - was very inconvenient. Chargers all in the corner of the room. No wifi in rooms, only in dining area which was a building site.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
4.3

No atmosphere. Close to Van Gogh museum but ages from the centre of town. Way overpriced for how rough the room was.

• England, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
5.7

Room was extremely warm which made sleeping very uncomfortable. We was given a fan to try and solve the issue but that was so loud it was keeping everyone awake. Our room was rather dirty as well. Our beds seemed rather unsafe also as I was on the top bunk and could have easily rolled off due to there not having a bar across one side if the bed. Could have put a mat down in the toilet as we had to use one of our towels to out on the floor so we didn't slip whilst getting out the shower

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
4.3

Great location in terms of Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum & Van Gogh museum. Unfortunately the hostel itself wasn't as great. There's no air-con in the small twin room we stayed in on the 5th floor, & as it was really hot during our stay it felt as though we were sleeping in a sauna! The fan provided didn't help much. Also, the wifi only works down in the lobby. Some minor cleanliness issues too. Some staff members were more friendly than others, but overall they didn't seem particularly approachable.

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

There was no WiFi in the rooms and there were no lockers in the rooms. There were little safes but half of them was not working. Other than these, it was a nice stay. Recommended especially if you're looking for a place close to the museum area like we did.

18th Aug 2016

Short but solid stay at Inner. While it's not the most updated hostel (and you needed to go to the common area to use the Internet), it definitely had a feeling of authenticity which i like. Helpful staff. In the Museum Quarter so-close to the super touristy stuff but not the crazy kind (red light district about 35min walk away), and only about a 30 min walk to Central Station and along the way, you pass a lot of things to see and do. I only got to know the people in my dorm but they were great!

13th Aug 2016
6.6

Great location to the Van Gogh Museum! The room was small, especially to fit three bunks beds. When I arrived the man that signed me in was very helpful. He showed me great areas to visit on the map. But another day there was a grouchy woman working who I went to ask for help, and she treated me horribly! She told me that she was "too busy doing stuff for the hostel and not to bother her!" I could not believe she would say that to a customer! So I have mixed reviews about the staff!