Inner Amsterdam Reviews

Wanningstraat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Provide free of charge charger adapters in rooms for non EU charging plugs.

• 6th Feb 2015

Just problem there is no internet connection in the rooms. But the rest of things ok.

I've stayed in 2 other hostels in Amsterdam and this one is the best out of the 3. They have breakfast for 5 euros (but outside of breakfast hours you can get 1 euro coffees...) lots of tables, cutlery, microwaves, etc. and two computers you can use. The WiFi didn't work in the room, but my room was clean and had an ensuite shower and lots of plug-ins. The place is a stone's throw away from Museumplein and about a 25 minute walk from Central Station. The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient

Very good locations.

The location is kinda far from downtown, but close from van ghog museum and the heineken experience

There's just a small safe to use in the bedroom.

• 30th Dec 2014

I stayed there because it was really cheap. The rooms areno' great, but not that bad. I stayed in a 8-bed shared room and bathroom, but if I wanted to brush my teeth, I'd have to wait someone to finish taking a shower, for example. The smell of weed was quite strong in my room, which made me uncomfortable. The kitchen has only a fridge and a microwave, so no special cookings in here. Also the recepcionist was very rude with us when my friends and I were paying.

My first and last time at this hostel.

• 20th Dec 2014

No internet on the 4° floor... Damn!

• 29th Nov 2014

The Hostel suited me perfectly as i had some affairs nearby. Even if you have to walk Museumplein is round the corner, Leidseplein not far and the city centre doesn`t take that long! Anyway there`s always trams. The Hostel is quiet and clean enough! Breakfast quiet good for €5. The staff isn`t that friendly but is ok. All people are different and the dutch have their own way. Haven`t seen any bed bugs as i read on reviews but had a small surprise in the last day... anyway it was funny...

Good hostel, in a good neighboorhood, but a little bit far from shops & bars ... Clean room, no "bed bugs" as other people said, and a bathroom in each dorms, which makes it very convenient ! Last thing : if you go there for the atmosphere, you'll be disapointed, because there is none ... Other than that, still a good hostel ;-)

really friendly staff, perfect location, unfortunatelly it was quite dirty and there was some unpleasant smell in the room and hallways

Lets just say myself and my husband left this hostel with more than we arrived with - BED BUGS. We had a budget twin room with a bunk bed which was a bit dingy. We both left with a full body of bites after spending two uncomfortable nights there. Avoid at all costs unless you want to have a bad experience of being bitten alive. We will never return to this hostel even if you paid us to.

• 14th Sep 2014

The free wifi dosent reach the 4th floor. And unfortuitally we had a room that's windows didn't open when it was quite muggy. But apart from that a lovely hotel in a central location would stay here again.

• 11th Sep 2014