6.8
Good 2,414 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 2,414 Total Reviews
Inner Amsterdam Located at Wanningstraat 1, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam Noord-Holland 1071 LA Wanningstraat 1
68% 2414
52.3569349 4.8775005
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

The private room that I booked at the Inner Hotel was a good value, particularly when considering the average price of accommodation in Amsterdam. I would advise future travelers to bring a pair of earplugs ( I always do) as the walls separating the rooms are quite thin and at night it could--without earplugs--be quite noisy. In addition, it is important to note that there was no AC in my room. While this wasn't a problem for me, it might be an issue for some who aren't used to European living.

22nd Jul 2016
3.4

A friend and I arrived and given our keys to our room, the elevator wasn't working. We were warned by the staff that the beds were were allocated might be taken by other people. When we got in the room all the safes were broken or unusable. The bathroom was in a bad state. Later that day a whole family arrived and continued to demand certain beds being very argumentative. After a god awful sleep in a hot room we tried to check out early and get some money back, we were told no. Avoid at all cost

11th Jul 2016
6.0

You get what you pay for. Reasonable price especially for the area but there were flies in the food, construction on the windows starting at 7am, and hair/grime all over the bathrooms. The staff was friendy though. I would only stay here again if I was in a pinch.

10th Jul 2016
5.7

Location and staff are the only things the hostel has going for it. The hostel was not a fun one and was not enjoyable for me and my friend. The shower did not work some days and the hostel was clearly an old hotel in which they took almost everything out the room and replaced them for bunk beds. It clearly hasn't been decorated in a long time. Atmosphere in the room was awful and everyone else was asleep by 11pm each night. At around 30 euros per person a night it was not worth it at all.

6th Jul 2016
5.1

The place had absolutely no atmosphere and it was like sleeping in a sauna. We moved to a different hostel for the last evening and for the same price it was miles better. If you like museums then it is a good location, otherwise I recommend finding out how the trams work as soon as you arrive. The staff were very pleasant though

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016
6.9

The dorm rooms of 6 were quite cramped and therefore very warm in the evening - especially if people in the dorm decide to charge their phone in the only plug in the room instead of having the fan on! However - I find in Amsterdam it isn't unusual for the 6 bed dorms to be very cramped so it wasn't too much of a problem. The shower was surprisingly really good and the staff very friendly and allowed us to stow our luggage for the day. In a really nice part of Amsterdam close to museum quarter!

4th Jul 2016
6.6

Do not have wifi in the rooms. The safes to store belongings did not work. The hair dryer was broken.

29th Jun 2016
8.0

This hostel was more like a hotel but super antisocial. Local is fantastic, staff isn't too nice and the breakfast isn't really worth the €5 plus there's a grocery story that's just a minute walk from the hostel so I'd suggest buying your own breakfast there. There's a small fridge in the dining area for guests but we didn't notice it until our last day. Overall I would recommend this hostel, 6 person dorm was stuffy but the local was perfect. Walking distance from everything

• Canada, Couple, 31-40
28th Jun 2016

We booked our stay here at the last minute after our Airbnb host cancelled. Location is close to the Rijksmuseum and within walking distance of everything. Our room was decent, especially given the reasonable price. It didn't have windows except in the bathroom, so was kind of dark and overheated and had a rotten egg smell, but we spent most of our time out in the city anyway. Breakfast isn't included (we had thought it was). Overall, good place for a budget traveler.

• India, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
7.7

Room and toilet were clean. Had friendly and quiet roommates. Safes in the room did not work though, and since the room was not ready when I arrived I had to leave my bags in the main waiting area. didn't leave anything valuable inside it, and it was still there when I returned so that was alright. All in all, a good experience - although the room got very hot and humid to sleep in.