Inner Amsterdam Reviews

Wanningstraat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

1943 Total Reviews

The hostel was nice, but pretty far from the city center, which was annoying at $40 a night. The beds were uncomfortably close together too; I got hit in the face at 4 am when the person in the bed next to me rolled over.

• 23rd Nov 2013

Some of the stAff were nice and helpful, others were not at all. I was also bitten up by bed bugs while staying there. Not fun. Wifi Access in the rooms was less than quality and the safes would sometimes throw up errors when we entered our codes (and the staff was super reluctant to help us get our stuff out.) overall ok.

I found the staff very rude and unwelcoming. This was in stark contrast to the greetings I've received from other hostel staff across Europe. While there are small safe's in the room for your important things there are no lockers for your luggage during the day - most people just leave it on top of their bed. I also found the bathmat in the bathroom disgusting. It looked filthy on arrival and hadn't been changed upon my departure.

• 1st Nov 2013

A good hostel, the rooms are clean, the personal are nice. The hostel is close to the museum in a calm neighboorhood. It is not expensive for Amsterdam and it is perfect for those who looking for a place just to sleep. Internet is free, and there is also a big breakfast for only 5 euro. I recommand it.

The hotel is in a very good location. However, 1.The room wasn't ready by the time we arrived (12 o'clock) 2.We left our luggage in a common luggage room without any security 3.There was a double bed in a single room! 4.Previous guests propably had the heat in full mode. The first night it was like 30 degrees in a 12 m2 room. 5.Next day after a horrible night, they gave as a normal room og course without a refund. 6.The walls were just too dirty!! 7.Very poor hotel for it's price.

• 25th Oct 2013