Inner Amsterdam Reviews

Wanningstraat 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

2045 Total Reviews

Decent place, but I wouldn't recommend a stay exceeding a couple of nights unless you have nowhere else to stay.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • India

The hostel is well located, there are bus and tram stations very close to the hostel. The beer inside the hostel is not expensive compared to others. There was a staff woman who was a bit rude but that's it. The prices are a bit high.

our room was minuscule (it didn't worth 55€ per night), but the bathroom was very clean ( at least)! they told us we could do the check in at 3pm, but at 3.30 pm the room was still unavailable (because of cleaning). The coolest thing of this hostel is that it is located in the southwest part of the town, near the Rijksmuseum.

Helpful staff, great location, nice rooms. Other people in the room trashed the bathroom and made lots of noise, but this wasn't the hostel's fault.

• 13th Apr 2014

Sadly I found the hostel extremely noisy maybe this is due to zero curfew as other guests arrived back right through the night and morning. I can't say I slept much at all. Also, since arriving home I have had to visit my GP as I broke out in a rash on my second day in Amsterdam and the GP confirmed it is scabies! This is not the trip memory which I wished to be bringing back with me. This in itself has now caused me a lot of stress and discomfort.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Not a very socialable, meet-travellers hostel, but it's a clean place to stay for cheap. They have small electronic lockers in the hall near the check in desk for valuables, camera equipment, etc, but no larger lockers.

The noise was a bit too much for me. The "curfew" is loosely enforced, if you're a bit more mature than a younger 20's crowd, opt for a single or double room.

Nice accommodations, good wifi and free usage of the pc's.

Stayed in a 2-beds private room with my girlfriend. The room was small but very clean, fully furnished, all facilities provided. compared to the price that I paid, it was great. Higly recommended.

I took my gf to Amsterdam and I've chosen Inner Hostel by its price and availability. We took a room for two people. I left my sunglasses on a table inside the locked room (I'm sure of it, because it was the first time it fell on the floor) with the train tickets. In the morning of our return I realized the tickets weren't there and was sure something went wrong when the sunglasses box was EMPTY. So I have all the reasons to believe it was stolen by someone that works there. BEWARE of them.

Very nice hostel with clean facilities and friendly staff. Only real negative is it is quite far out of the centre of Amsterdam although everything is in walking distance (especially bars and restaurants).

Great hotel, small rooms but clean. a bit of a weird shower though. It is in a quiet location, yet very close to everything. The staff is really nice, really helpful. It's a good value for your money! I would defintely go back and/or recommend it to my friends/family

1 2 3 Next » last »