Innsa Hostel Reviews

Calle Baja 48, Valencia, Spain

Amazing staff (especially Teresa) even though they struggle with English a little bit. The rooms were great but the hostel did not have a very friendly atmosphere that I have found at other hostels. I didn't see even one other person while staying there! The location is decent however with walking distance to some nice sights and the metro close by.

best hostel in valencia ever!! i eat the best paella of my life

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Chile

Property is old and protected. Staff were nice and introduced me to other people staying in my room. Room was cold but they brought in a heater during the night. My bedding was disgusting. Looked like there was snot on the sheets, blood on the blanket and food on another blanket. Not very good with other peoples having hairs. Pretty gross

Stayed at Innsa for 2 nights during Las Fallas and had the pleasure of meeting some of the nicest people during my travels in all of Europe. Teresa, along with everyone at Innsa, made the stay for our group of friends unforgettable as we spent most of our time in Valencia talking and getting to know the Innsa family, all the while Alejandro always had something delicious prepared for us along with a hilarious anecdote. Would recommend to any traveller staying in Valencia.

• 14th Mar 2015

The staff at Innsa took a very personal approach to the hostel scene. They made us feel very at home and made sure we had everything we needed! The home cooked meals were also a plus.

• 14th Mar 2015