Innsa Hostel Reviews

Calle Baja 48, Valencia, Spain

Sheets had aspect of used... Good location though.

Awesome place to stay. The owners were amazing and Teresa went out of her way to help plan our trip and things to do in Valencia. Good option for travellers wanting a chilled vibe with an excellent restaurant and quiet atmosphere however still social.

We loved our stay in Innsa. The room we had was big and clean as were the bathrooms. The hostel is run by Teresa and her husband who were by far the highlight of our visit. We were three girls backpacking together and Teresa became our Mum away from home. If you want a chilled atmosphere with feel of home then this place is for you. We loved our stay and 100% recommend Innsa.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. There is a very friendly atmosphere which is down to the owners, Teresa and her husband who were always willing to give advice about things to do in Valencia. Room was spacious and very clean. Bathrooms were also spotless. No complaints! If you stay you have to try their Paella and Agua de Valencia! They are both delicious!

• 14th Jul 2014

I did not appreciate the fact that toilet paper was missing in the washrooms, our room was on first floor with the window at literally 2 m from the tables of the bar in the street. So no intimacy + noise. We had to drop the key at the reception every time we left the hotel, then once back ring at the door to enter... I disliked very much the lady smoking in front of me while having breakfast.

• 9th Jul 2014

Dirty sheets. Nice staff.

Literally felt like a bed and breakfast for the price of just a normal hostel. The staff is a husband and wife that accommodate to basically your every need. The place is clean, no bunk beds, and the serve great paella every night for dinner for a very cheap price. I didn't get to try their homemade brownies, but I have heard they were fantastic. I would go back and book this hostel again in a heartbeat.

• 12th Jun 2014

The building itself was very cool and unlike any other hostel I've been to. Teresa was an amazing host and was definitely a highlight of my time in Valencia! However, there was very little keeping noise from outside and the downstairs restaurant from reaching the rooms so noise was an issue. Atmosphere was a little lonelier and harder to meet people than on other hostels as well. All in all a decen stay

Really nice place. The staff are super helpful and friendly. The bedrooms are nice and super clean. I was there from Sunday-Wednesday which might have played a part in this but the hostel was pretty quiet as well. The only thing I didn't like was that there was a lounge area by the entrance and another lounge next to the kitchen in the 2nd floor of the hostel. As a result, the socializing among guests gets split between 2 rooms making it harder to meet your fellow hostelmates.

Had a great time there. Traveling by myself did not feel like that. Teresa and Juan made me feel like I`am at home. Every evening a special, for people which love music: Fado, Flamenco, Rock- unplugged. And then home-mad e paella. It`s a reason to go to Valencia.

• 15th Apr 2014

Staff is awesome. Tapas and vino in the restaurant were very good. The building itself is quite charming and is in very good condition considering its historic age. Room was spacious with high ceilings and the mattress was very comfortable by hostel standards. Rather chilly at times, radiators weren't turned on but there were extra blankets in the room. Also quite a bit of noise from the streets below, ear plugs are a must for sleeping. Do recommend and would stay again.

I had a really nice stay at this hostel. The staff is very welcoming and trying their best to make you feel like at home. The location couldn't be better. It is situated in an old charming building with a courtyard where you can relax and enjoy. I definately recommend to stay here. Many thanks again to Teresa and Juan for being part of a great weekend in Valencia!