Innsa Hostel Reviews

Calle Baja 48, Valencia, Spain

The Innsa Hostel was such an amazing place to be. We had a lovely double bed in a very large room with a couch. It is an old house for one of Valencia's church painters, and has been transformed into the hostel. We would go back there again in a heartbeat.

They hostel was nice but located in the Carmen neighborhood which you can easily get lost. It was a 10 minute walk from the bus station which is always an advantange. I expected a little more from the breakfast which is included not just coffee and bread.

Although it was only one night I had a lovely time!

Great location. Walking distance to all attractions. Teresa was very helpful, they need to hire more staff.

Innsa was fantastic! Teressa and the staff were accommodating and incredibly welcoming.

Teresa is a fantastic host! Very funny, crazy and kind. The hostel in lovely. There weren't too many people staying there when I was there so it was light on the social side of things. Teresa also makes a mean paella!

Had a great time at Innsa. The location right in the middle of the old town was perfect, lots of restaurants and cafes really close. The woman who runs the hostel, Teresa, was one of the nicest people I have met. The only thing I could have wished for was air conditioning.

Beautiful location and great staff!

Amazing staff (especially Teresa) even though they struggle with English a little bit. The rooms were great but the hostel did not have a very friendly atmosphere that I have found at other hostels. I didn't see even one other person while staying there! The location is decent however with walking distance to some nice sights and the metro close by.