Innsa Hostel Reviews

Calle Baja 48, Valencia, Spain

I had to pay for the deposit of the luggage the day of my departure (5 euros without receipt) and there were no towels in the room (for 40 euros per night I think it is a shame!). breakfast very poor and the lady of the staff was really unpolite. the room close to the street was noisy all night long.

• 21st Nov 2014

NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STAY IF YOU WANT SLEEP AND REST. LOCATED NEXT TO A BAR THAT CLOSES AT 2.30AM, GETS NOISY. OK IF YOU ARE IN BARS ALL NIGHT. COULD DO MORE TO IMPROVE THE IMAGE OF THE HOSTAL - PLANTS NICE BUT DUSTY, SOFA LOOKED VERY SECOND HAND + DIRTY. BATHROOMS LACKED TOILET ROLLS AND FACILITIES TO HANG CLOTHES ETC. NICE TO HAVE A COMMON AREA, PATIO FOR MEALS, KITCHEN. BAD ART ON WALLS. UGLY SCHOOL LOCKERS IN ROOM. NOT NICE HAVING OWNER SMOKE NEXT TO US WHILE HAVING BREAKFAST. HELPFUL STAFF.

Sheets had aspect of used... Good location though.

Hands down, one of the best hostels we've stayed (that's throughout Europe and Asia). Teresa was an excellent host! Clean, good location, and of an evening the Innsa opens up to the public as a restaurant. Paella that Teresa cooked capped up a great two nights in Valencia.

Awesome place to stay. The owners were amazing and Teresa went out of her way to help plan our trip and things to do in Valencia. Good option for travellers wanting a chilled vibe with an excellent restaurant and quiet atmosphere however still social.

We loved our stay in Innsa. The room we had was big and clean as were the bathrooms. The hostel is run by Teresa and her husband who were by far the highlight of our visit. We were three girls backpacking together and Teresa became our Mum away from home. If you want a chilled atmosphere with feel of home then this place is for you. We loved our stay and 100% recommend Innsa.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. There is a very friendly atmosphere which is down to the owners, Teresa and her husband who were always willing to give advice about things to do in Valencia. Room was spacious and very clean. Bathrooms were also spotless. No complaints! If you stay you have to try their Paella and Agua de Valencia! They are both delicious!

• 14th Jul 2014

I did not appreciate the fact that toilet paper was missing in the washrooms, our room was on first floor with the window at literally 2 m from the tables of the bar in the street. So no intimacy + noise. We had to drop the key at the reception every time we left the hotel, then once back ring at the door to enter... I disliked very much the lady smoking in front of me while having breakfast.

• 9th Jul 2014

Dirty sheets. Nice staff.

Literally felt like a bed and breakfast for the price of just a normal hostel. The staff is a husband and wife that accommodate to basically your every need. The place is clean, no bunk beds, and the serve great paella every night for dinner for a very cheap price. I didn't get to try their homemade brownies, but I have heard they were fantastic. I would go back and book this hostel again in a heartbeat.

• 12th Jun 2014