Innsa Hostel Reviews

Calle Baja 48, Valencia, Spain

Property is old and protected. Staff were nice and introduced me to other people staying in my room. Room was cold but they brought in a heater during the night. My bedding was disgusting. Looked like there was snot on the sheets, blood on the blanket and food on another blanket. Not very good with other peoples having hairs. Pretty gross

The staff at Innsa took a very personal approach to the hostel scene. They made us feel very at home and made sure we had everything we needed! The home cooked meals were also a plus.

• 14th Mar 2015

I had to pay for the deposit of the luggage the day of my departure (5 euros without receipt) and there were no towels in the room (for 40 euros per night I think it is a shame!). breakfast very poor and the lady of the staff was really unpolite. the room close to the street was noisy all night long.

• 21st Nov 2014

NOT A GOOD PLACE TO STAY IF YOU WANT SLEEP AND REST. LOCATED NEXT TO A BAR THAT CLOSES AT 2.30AM, GETS NOISY. OK IF YOU ARE IN BARS ALL NIGHT. COULD DO MORE TO IMPROVE THE IMAGE OF THE HOSTAL - PLANTS NICE BUT DUSTY, SOFA LOOKED VERY SECOND HAND + DIRTY. BATHROOMS LACKED TOILET ROLLS AND FACILITIES TO HANG CLOTHES ETC. NICE TO HAVE A COMMON AREA, PATIO FOR MEALS, KITCHEN. BAD ART ON WALLS. UGLY SCHOOL LOCKERS IN ROOM. NOT NICE HAVING OWNER SMOKE NEXT TO US WHILE HAVING BREAKFAST. HELPFUL STAFF.