Insa Hostel Insadong Reviews

48, Insadong 14-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

helpfull staff,could print my flightbooking.dormrooms to small.hard to get up to the rooftopterrasse. don`t know how to make good coffee,good to have eggs.better with Brown bread and some fruits.

Liked the neighbourhood a lot. Didn't really appreciate the cat they had running around in the lobby. It often jumped on the breakfast table and was chewing on people's food.

The lockers in the room were small but being in Korea I felt safe enough to leave my bags out in the open.

It was great for me... Only thing was that my room was too small for four people... Even thought I like it because it had air conditioner. Love the fact they share kitchen stuff for breakfast! Nice place to stay

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! The girls at the reception speak great English and make superb recommendations for tourists unfamiliar with Seoul. The owner also treated me to Korean lunch during my stay there (he made it himself!), which really adds to the atmosphere of familiarity. They also have a very cute kitten that you can pet :D I am definitely coming back there again! P.S.: Best regards to Mingyeong, Hyojeong and Mr. Kim!

Caring staff, good location, tasty breakfast, reasonable price and a very cute kitten =) I will definitely stay here again when visiting Seoul.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

This was the greatest hostel! Free breakfast and great, friendly staff! They also had cheap beer to buy and a great rooftop to drink on. The facilities are a bit small, but they provide everything from hair dryer to towels! Excellent hostel :)

Location of this hotel was absolutely fantastic and cannot be beaten! Many hotspots are within walking distance and those that aren't, can be reached by the subway station practically at the doorstep. Only negative was the room were tiny, good for maybe a night or two away but not for an extended amount of time.

I stayed here for a week after coming from Japan and I can honestly say it was a great experience! People were lovely and the breakfast and free laundry was a big bonus! It was clean and the ensuite in the dorm room is nice as you don't have to leave your room:) Thank you insa for making my stay in Seoul so enjoyable!

• 14th Aug 2014

This was a fantastic hostel just steps away from the main shopping thoroughfare in Insadong. The rooftop lounge was absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere among the guests was quite friendly. The only thing to note is that the lockers provided in the rooms were on the smaller side and didn't include a lock, which you have to bring yourself. I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel! Very clean, helpful staff and in the middle of Insadong; its only a short walk to the palaces and the shopping streets.

This hostel is in a great location, has breakfast, free wifi, free laundry, and a great staff. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

The position can't be better, you have half of the palaces in walking distance, a shopping street nearby and tons of restaurants to choose from. The hostel itself is nice, the dorm room was a tiny bit poor, but the rest, like the breakfast and the staff, made up for it totally.

The hostel is very nice and friendly, if i come back seoul next time, i 'll stay the Insa hostel again.

the location and staff is great, i will definitely choose insa hostel if i go to seoul again!

amazing place, helpful staff, great location! I would go back there again! thanks Mr. Kim and staff! :) hope to see you again!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

It's a nice hostel in the middle of the touristic area ~so it's close to everywhere u want go~Easy transportation~Lovely neighbourhood. The hostel has a small common living room/kitchen/reception so it's not so comfortable to chill/relax. It was the worldcup Korea vs Belgium so i went to bed at 8am... I dunno why but they kept interupting me! Aircon guy, the staff, aircon guy again, staff... They say they change towels every day, but they skipped a day with me... Depends who's working i guess

Staffs are very friendly and the location is awsome, pretty close to the metro station.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Perfect location. My single room was inconveniently tiny and too close to the common room, so not very quiet.