9.3
Superb 235 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 235 Total Reviews
Insa Hostel Insadong Located at 48, Insadong 14-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 48, Insadong 14-gil, Jongno-gu
93% 235
37.5749378 126.9846636
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Really nice place to stay! The best thing is that you have your own bathroom, it's so important! Also the breakfast is nice, staff here really helped me a lot. And a good location, so convient to go anyplace. If something was not so fine, maybe the room is not big enough for 4 people. But it's really worthy

16th Aug 2016

Love this place ! They even exchange currency whenever you want Good location Super cool staff Clean and always changing your towels for you Cool view on roof to!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016
7.7

Near Anguk subwaystation the owner has a nice clean hostel. Enough space, ac, white towls and lockers in the 4bedded dorm and nice breakfast. It's my 3rd hostel in Seoul.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Staff was excellent and friendly. Spoke great English and were very helpful. Room was clean and neat and with a great bathroom! Hostel was quiet and easy to find from the subway. In a great area, close to many shops and places to eat and right outside from a police station so the area was very clean and safe. View from our room was nice, we could see a lot of Korea's old town. The day that we checked out they let us keep our luggage there while we went to an event, I appreciate it!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Insa Hostel was amazing! When I booked it, I had no idea that it would be in the heart of old town Seoul, and that it was within walking distance of so much. The atmosphere was amazing, vibrant, and bustling, but the hostel itself was tucked in a little side street so once you got there it was very quiet. It was easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in several hostels on three different continents. I could not recommend this hostel more highly.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2016

This hostel is really worth the money. It's the second hostel that I've been to, but it's so great that I don't want to go anywhere else. Helen is extremely helpful and kind. I see this as my second home, it make the trip more comfortable. The hospitality was so great that we kept on checking out and checking back in. Will definitely come back!

28th Jul 2016

The location is unbeatable, right next to the subway, across the street from the airport shuttle, right next to a happening street and many of the sights I wanted to see. They offered subway cards to rent, umbrellas to use, plenty of breakfast and a super friendly staff that answered all my (millions) of questions. I would definitely stay there again.

• Saudi Arabia, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

This hostel is close from the city center and in a sort of historical area, which becomes quit at night. The staff was helpful and accommodating. I liked the place and would stay there again.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2016

Look no further, because this is the best hostel is Seoul! Great staff who speak English and go out of their way to help and make you feel welcome. Room was clean and comfortable,free breakfast and close to metro and heaps of food options. In the heart of the old town tourist area. Would stay again without hesitation, and the staff even offered me a metro card for my next city, Shanghai!

25th Jul 2016

Location is amazing, with several attractions and restaurants within walking distance. Subway is less than 100m away. The staff is great! The dorm is a bit cramped, but well organized and very clean. Breakfast, laundry, even cup noodles are free, making it a decent bang for the buck. I'd definitely stay there again.