Insa Hostel Insadong

9.0
Superb 326 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

Out of all 3hostels I stayed in Korea, this was my fave. The staff were so nice&accommodating, the rooms were clean and there was a working AC, charger, and small lockers. It was so close to the metro and you can easily get to many of the attractions in Seoul. The private bathroom was clean. Definitely would stay here again if I'm ever back in Seoul.

12th Aug 2017

Be careful about renting the private room. It says 3 beds but really it is only 2 but fits 3 people. The bottom bunk fits 2 people and top bunk fits 1.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Aug 2017
6.9

Man at front had obsessive compulsive disorder. He made me fill uncomfortable while I was fixing my breakfast. I cracked an egg to put in the pan and before I could put the egg in the bowl, he was telling me that some the yoke was on the counter. He didn't give a chance to wipe it up. There was a BIG CAT that was allowed to get on the table. The cat's litter box was in the kitchen. Pricing was deceptive. One the internet was one price, but when I arrived it was another price.

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

Seems like they didn't book my reservation. So they upgrade my reservation without any charge. So, from the room of 4 beds, I've got the room of 2 beds. The location is great and the staffs are very helpful.

19th Jul 2017

Great location, right be the palaces and old town food/bars. The hosts were very kind. And breakfast was tasty

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2017

The stay in Insa Hostel was very comfortable. The place is clean, toilet and shower facilities are fantastic and the staffs are very friendly. Breakfast is a bonus and it is abundant too. I was also able to do laundry as they have sufficient racks on the roof. Located 2 mins from Anguk station.

Dear. Soh Yong Cheng Thank you for your delicate review. I'm glad you're room were clean when you stayed here we are running our hostel for our guest's convenience. also, our hostel very close to station as well Our location is in the center of S.Korea. we will promise that our service is getting better and better next time. Our staffs are try our best every time i hope see you again :) Kindly regards Choi

14th Jul 2017

Nice and good hostel, although it doesn't have too much hostel environment, nice staff, awesome breakfast. The only cons could be size of the rooms which are small, also security due to lockers can just fix a small bag on it.

Dear. Diego Lopez hello :) i'm choi ! Thank you for your delicate review. I'm glad you had good breakfast and we apologize if we could not be satisfied room to you. we are running our hostel for our guest's convenience. we will promise that our service is getting better and better next time. Our staffs are try our best every time i hope see you again :) Kindly regards Choi

14th Jul 2017

It's clean and nice hostel. It's had a great location. The room is a bit small, but it didnt bother us, because we were exploring the city during the days. It was difficult to communicate with the staff, but they were very friendly and try to help as much as they could.

Dear. Oded Betzalel hello :) i'm choi from insa hostel Thank you for your delicate review And we apologize if we could not be satisfied to you. we are running our hostel for our guest's convenience. we will promise that our service is getting better and better next time. Our staffs are try our best every time i hope see you again :) Kindly regards Choi

3rd Jul 2017

STAY HERE great neighborhood and this place is so hospitable. They literally have everything you could need and are so inviting. Free washer, awesome breakfast with many options including PEANUT BUTTER (omg I've missed peanut butter so much 😭) you can use the computer and the printer and eat and drink with the super caring staff. There's an adorable fat cat. Umbrellas and filtered water too! Just let these people take care of you, they're the best. Oh and the rooms are good too!

Dear. Katie Stark hello :) i'm choi from insa hostel Thank you for your delicate review. I'm glad you had good breakfast and good stay in our hostel we are running our hostel for our guest's convenience. we will promise that our service is getting better and better next time. Our staffs are try our best every time i hope see you again :) Kindly regards Choi

21st Jun 2017

Extremely hostel with very friendly staff right off the Insadong craft street. Quiet location at night and close to the subway to get around pretty quickly to many of the major places in Seoul. Breakfast included, as well.

Hello Dear my guest. Thank you for your delicate review. I'm really glad you like Our location and Our staff as well :) Also we apologize if the Atmosphere was not good we will promise that our service is getting better and better next time. I hope see you !