Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Awesome staff and even better people. Met a ton of awesome people on our first night. The rooms were clean and the same with the shower kitchen etc. Close to transport and obviously the club down stairs. Would recommend 100%

The staff was awesome, very informative about the sites and parties and everyone was very down-to-earth. The atmosphere was great for young people traveling around europe; everything felt very friendly and relaxed. It should be obvious that you will not get a lot of sleep here, since the word party is in the name, but you won't want to since there is so much to see and do. I will definitely be recommending Instant to anyone traveling to Budapest!

• 24th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, and the best atmosphere to meet people... right above Instant ruin bar so location is excellent, right in the centre. It felt like home with one big family.

If you are ever planning on visiting Budapest - staying at Instant Groove is a MUST! The common rooms are so inviting, the staff are such wonderful people, and you really feel like you're being welcomed into the Instant Groove family. Best hostel I have stayed in Europe hands down!!!!

Awesome party hostel! Like other hostels in Budapeste, this is a party hostel at its core, so you should know that before booking. It is situated above a 3-floor nightclub, which I found to be fantastic, but there will be some noise until the nightclub closes. (There are ear plugs available). Bathroom are good. Common areas and the rooms have a nice ''at home'' feeling. Staff is also great. Special thank you for Anna (I hoped I guess the right amount of n's) for all late night chatting!

If you've ever questioned yourself what a hostel experience would feel like, Then you've come across the definite example. Its wild, its crazy, its above a club and ruin bar!! The environment here begins with a hip and exuberant staff. No matter who is working, theyre filled with great stories and amazing vibes. the facilities are everything you can expect in a hostel, STAY HERE!!!! Techno Joe will blow your mind!!

• 10th Sep 2014

I had such a great time at this hostel, all the staff were amazingly friendly, great atmosphere, good location with regards to all the clubs. As it says is a PARTY hostel so if you like to drink haterade maybe not the best place for you, Shout out to all the awesome staff!

Amazing place. Great location, lots of fun, amazing staff and people. Keep in mind - this is a party hostel. It is loud, and goes all night. They do supply earplugs which is great. Two girls left when I was there because they didn't realize it was a party hostel and couldn't sleep. Personally, I had no problem with the earplugs if I decided to have an early night. Highly recommend, its a small nice hostel - very community feel since there is only about 30 people in the hostel.

This was my favorite hostel out of my whole trip. It wasn't commercial so it just felt like I was staying at a friend's house. The people that work here are AMAZING and you end up hanging out/talking to them. Really small hostel so you truly get to know/meet everyone you're staying with. Super chill bohemian vibe, no one even locks their doors to their rooms! (don't worry there are lockers for your things). Night club downstairs so kind of loud at night, but you'll probably be out anyway!

This hostel is above an awesome club.... So be prepared you'll need ear plugs to sleep. The hostel is small and cosy with a kitchen, chilled balcony and living area. The staff were lovely and very accommodating. I thought there would be more of a party atmosphere but felt it was pretty chilled. Good for if you're partying until 5am as check out isn't until 12 ;)

amazing place.

The staff here are truly amazing no exaggeration , especially joe .. Awesome guy ! Will def stay again when in Budapest

This is maybe one of the best PARTY hostels in the world. One of the most visited and rare pub-nightclub of the city, with a hostel upstairs. So, if you are looking for party, this is the perfect choice. And if you are trying to sleep... well, you must use earplugs.

Great location and atmosphere and many cool people. However, part of the staff was constantly drunk and stoned and invited their own scarily psycopathic friends over for a stay. Beeing stoned all the time they were completely incapable to do our laundry in a decent way, tell us about activities in the city or the most basic things, such as handing us a beer from the fridge. We liked our stay and the other giests, though we were pretty pissed off about the rediculous attitude of the staff

I cannot rate this hostel highly enough, the best I have stayed in and I had the pleasure of meeting some fantastic people while I was there. If you need a hostel in budapest then look no further.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Staff here were really nice and totally relaxed. atmosphere was great but expect a lot of hangovers and sleeping when its light.

The brothers who own this hostel are the biggest legends of all time, cannot speak highly enough of them and all the other staff. All staff members went out of their way to help us at any time and were also great to talk in the common room. The only exception to this is the Italian girl that works there, avoid her completely. She is the most self centered, unhelpful, selfish person you will meet. It wasn't just me and my friends that had a problem with her, it was other travelers as well.

şehir merkezindeki metro istasyonuna yakın bi yerde yer almakta.çalışanlar güleryüzlü ve sevecen arkadaşlardı.

SUCH a fun hostel. None of us ever wanted to leave. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and the place is decorated really nicely. Plus there's the club right downstairs so you don't even need to travel to go out!

• 12th Jul 2014

What amazing people and such an amazing hostel . By far the best hostel I stayed in, had the most amazing atmosphere and was made to feel so welcome, well definitely be back. Thank you so so much

• 11th Jul 2014