Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

şehir merkezindeki metro istasyonuna yakın bi yerde yer almakta.çalışanlar güleryüzlü ve sevecen arkadaşlardı.

SUCH a fun hostel. None of us ever wanted to leave. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and the place is decorated really nicely. Plus there's the club right downstairs so you don't even need to travel to go out!

• 12th Jul 2014

What amazing people and such an amazing hostel . By far the best hostel I stayed in, had the most amazing atmosphere and was made to feel so welcome, well definitely be back. Thank you so so much

• 11th Jul 2014

If you're going to Budapest and like to go out, you have to visit this hostel. One of the best clubs of Budapest downstairs, amazing location, fairly big kitchen and cute balcony, can you even ask for more? Met some amazing people here, and I'll definitely come back some day! Not the cleanest place, but it's a party hostel after all!

Centrally located with a fun atmosphere. Good kitchen, good bathrooms, clean comfortable rooms and beds. At night the clubs below the hostel go until 6am or later so don't go expecting a lot of sleep..definitely a party place. Friendly staff that is helpful in finding landmarks or restaurants

I went to Instant Groove hostel without any expectations... I was pleasently surprised by everything in the hostel. The atmosphere is awesome, you feel like you're a part of a little party family! The staff is the best, always helping if you have problems and giving really good advices for party people. My trip in Budapest wouldn't have been the same without them and all the amazing persons I've met there. Best hostel I've been so far!! See you next year Instant Groove, keep grooving :)

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed here for two nights, didn't give this place any kind of negative in terms of rating because I knew I was staying at a party hostel, so I knew what I might be getting myself into. I'm writing this review because I wish there had been a review like this for me to read before I had stayed. If you are a teenager, or have barely broken into your 20's, this place will be amazing for you. If you are anywhere past 22, you're going to feel too old for this place.

Thanks for the review, but always remember: "Age is not important unless you're a cheese..."

Best party hostel with club downstairs to 6 am. Staff are very friendly and helpful and great common room so very easy to meet people. Will definitely be coming back

• 28th Jun 2014

Great place to party and meet fellow travellers! One of the best ruin bars underneath the hostel

Such an awesome hostel! Really good location, nightclub downstairs, chilled out friendly staff and it feels like home in this place, my favourite hostel I've ever stayed in!

Real fun hostel right in the heart of the party area of Budapest. Right above one of the rowdier clubs in the city, this place never sleeps; we arrived on a Sunday night and were partying til 6am Monday. Staff is very energetic and all around the place lives up to the name.

The staff were excellent and the hostel had a very homey feel. Obviosuly, being above a club the nightlife was good but the hostel was also near other clubs so you aren't restricted to instant. Security was High and everything clean enough and the common areas made it easy to meet people.

It has a good location with a nightclub downstairs. The 4 bed dorm was decent with no problems, (although the music from downstairs does continue until about 4am, thus they recommend earplugs when you sleep). There were plugs at my bed to charge my phone. Unfortunately the Wi-fi does not work in the dormitory. There wasn't bedlights and as much privacy in the beds e.g. a curtain for your bed - but this is still acceptable. Very positive atmosphere inside the hostel.

By far the best hostel ive ever stayed in!! The staff were so friendly and helped us out with anything we wanted. The atmosphere in the hostel was awesome, everybody was on the same level as us. The bar and club downstairs were also brilliant with cheap drinks. Im hoping to come back to budapest in septemeber I just hope there is space left here!!

Staying at Instant was some of the most fun nights of my life! The atmosphere was fun and social and the staff was so nice and helpful. Everyone staying there was awesome as well. There was always something interesting going on. If you like to have fun, party and hang out with awesome people/staff this is the hostel for you! Greatest experience ever!!

SUCH A SICK HOSTEL - coolest chilled out vibe and the clubs just downstairs so is the kebab shop so you never have to leave!!!!! The staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are really clean :-)

Staff was warm and friendly and Instant Groove definitely lived up to its name as a party hostel.

• 28th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The two handsome owners are the sweetest guys ever. They were really helpful and always there for me. As everyone else said, the hostel is right above a massive nightclub, which is nice if you're a party animal. They provide free earplugs and to be honest, I had no troubles at all falling asleep even if I could hear the music. The location is perfect, and the size of the hostel makes it really cool and cozy. The facilities could be a little bit improved but that's the only «bad» point. Thanks :)

Very cool hostel with nice young atmosphere , its defiantly a party hostel , and the staff is very helpful and nice

Very good hostel .great atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3