Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

amazing place.

The staff here are truly amazing no exaggeration , especially joe .. Awesome guy ! Will def stay again when in Budapest

This is maybe one of the best PARTY hostels in the world. One of the most visited and rare pub-nightclub of the city, with a hostel upstairs. So, if you are looking for party, this is the perfect choice. And if you are trying to sleep... well, you must use earplugs.

Great location and atmosphere and many cool people. However, part of the staff was constantly drunk and stoned and invited their own scarily psycopathic friends over for a stay. Beeing stoned all the time they were completely incapable to do our laundry in a decent way, tell us about activities in the city or the most basic things, such as handing us a beer from the fridge. We liked our stay and the other giests, though we were pretty pissed off about the rediculous attitude of the staff

I cannot rate this hostel highly enough, the best I have stayed in and I had the pleasure of meeting some fantastic people while I was there. If you need a hostel in budapest then look no further.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Staff here were really nice and totally relaxed. atmosphere was great but expect a lot of hangovers and sleeping when its light.

The brothers who own this hostel are the biggest legends of all time, cannot speak highly enough of them and all the other staff. All staff members went out of their way to help us at any time and were also great to talk in the common room. The only exception to this is the Italian girl that works there, avoid her completely. She is the most self centered, unhelpful, selfish person you will meet. It wasn't just me and my friends that had a problem with her, it was other travelers as well.

şehir merkezindeki metro istasyonuna yakın bi yerde yer almakta.çalışanlar güleryüzlü ve sevecen arkadaşlardı.

SUCH a fun hostel. None of us ever wanted to leave. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are clean and the place is decorated really nicely. Plus there's the club right downstairs so you don't even need to travel to go out!

• 12th Jul 2014

What amazing people and such an amazing hostel . By far the best hostel I stayed in, had the most amazing atmosphere and was made to feel so welcome, well definitely be back. Thank you so so much

• 11th Jul 2014

If you're going to Budapest and like to go out, you have to visit this hostel. One of the best clubs of Budapest downstairs, amazing location, fairly big kitchen and cute balcony, can you even ask for more? Met some amazing people here, and I'll definitely come back some day! Not the cleanest place, but it's a party hostel after all!

Definitely a fun hostel, as it's located on top of a multi-level club/bar. The beds are big and the rooms are airy, which is important in muggy Budapest. The place is fairly clean, staff are really helpful and its located in a good area. There's lots of activities to do as well. I only stayed there a couple of nights but got a good vibe from the place

Centrally located with a fun atmosphere. Good kitchen, good bathrooms, clean comfortable rooms and beds. At night the clubs below the hostel go until 6am or later so don't go expecting a lot of sleep..definitely a party place. Friendly staff that is helpful in finding landmarks or restaurants

I went to Instant Groove hostel without any expectations... I was pleasently surprised by everything in the hostel. The atmosphere is awesome, you feel like you're a part of a little party family! The staff is the best, always helping if you have problems and giving really good advices for party people. My trip in Budapest wouldn't have been the same without them and all the amazing persons I've met there. Best hostel I've been so far!! See you next year Instant Groove, keep grooving :)

• 1st Jul 2014

I stayed here for two nights, didn't give this place any kind of negative in terms of rating because I knew I was staying at a party hostel, so I knew what I might be getting myself into. I'm writing this review because I wish there had been a review like this for me to read before I had stayed. If you are a teenager, or have barely broken into your 20's, this place will be amazing for you. If you are anywhere past 22, you're going to feel too old for this place.

Thanks for the review, but always remember: "Age is not important unless you're a cheese..."

Best party hostel with club downstairs to 6 am. Staff are very friendly and helpful and great common room so very easy to meet people. Will definitely be coming back

• 28th Jun 2014

Great place to party and meet fellow travellers! One of the best ruin bars underneath the hostel

Such an awesome hostel! Really good location, nightclub downstairs, chilled out friendly staff and it feels like home in this place, my favourite hostel I've ever stayed in!

Real fun hostel right in the heart of the party area of Budapest. Right above one of the rowdier clubs in the city, this place never sleeps; we arrived on a Sunday night and were partying til 6am Monday. Staff is very energetic and all around the place lives up to the name.

The staff were excellent and the hostel had a very homey feel. Obviosuly, being above a club the nightlife was good but the hostel was also near other clubs so you aren't restricted to instant. Security was High and everything clean enough and the common areas made it easy to meet people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3