Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

Really cool place to stay. Unfortunately I got sick when I was here so the highly social party atmosphere, which I normally love, was not what I was looking for at the time! Regardless I recommend this place if you're looking for a social atmosphere. It's in a great location right above Instant Club, the staff are great, and it's got a nice kitchen and facilities.

Best hostel ever, loved loved loved it!!

Such a cool place. The staff were super chill and the rooms were pretty standard for a hostel. Would definitely suggest staying here!

Had a great time at the Party Hostel, can't really think of a bad word to say about it. The staff are really friendly, good mix of people and an amazing bar/ club literally downstairs. Stayed in a few hostels in Budapest but this is the best by a mile, I'd go back tomorrow if i could!

amazing hostel

• 15th Mar 2014

I really loved this place - I would be careful to leave things in the fridge because someone stole my food! And rooms should be cleaned more often (a lot of dust in the bedroom).

Great hostel, super friendly staff. Perfect location, will be coming back soon

• 3rd Mar 2014

SUCH AN AMAZING HOSTEL. EVERYONE IS HOSPITABLE AND WITHIN FIVE MINUTES OF ARRIVING I WAS HAVING A BEER WITH THE OWNERS WHILE THEY SHOWED ME A MAP WITH DESTINATIONS TO HIT. THEY ARE AMAZING!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Definitely the best hostel experience I've had so far! We loved Instant Groove from the start: awesome decor, spacious rooms, a cool balcony (great for smoking) and a kitchen for us poor students who want to cook our own meals! The staff was really helpful and informative and the owners were great fun. The atmosphere is perfect for young people looking to party, everyone was always around ready to chat and hangout. Don't forget one of Budapest's biggest clubs is literally just downstairs!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Staff at the Hostel were awesome. Very helpful with ideas to do and where to visit and just generally chilled out and cool to be around. Great location and handy club downstairs which is always packed. Overall great value for money. Would definitely return and recommend!

Excellent stay ! Hostel well located, very friendly atmosphere & welcoming staff. Köszi I will not hesitate to return.

• 11th Feb 2014

Definitely going back!!

• 7th Feb 2014

STAY HERE. This hostel is life changing! Honestly the staff here are some of the best people in the world. You feel like you're at home the minute you walk in. They take you sight seeing, feed you pizza and share their pa'linka (hungarian tequila). Two brothers own it (23, 24 YO) and their totally wild and it's WONDERFUL. Great for solo & groups, I first got to the hostel at 2pm with blaring techno and dancing. The hostel is on top of one of the biggest club in Budapest. I'll be back soon!

Great hostel! You don't even need to go out to have fun!

I definitely recommend this hostel. Excellent staff and atmosphere! If you are looking for party, no doubts this is the best option. Hope to come again to budapest and to stay there again.

Whatever your definition of fun is, you will find it in Budapest if you stay at Instant Groove. Want to party? Guess what, the hostel is on the top floor of one of Budapest's most famous and really cosy ruin bars/clubs, but no worries if you want to do other things besides rage: the two owners of the hostels are the most approachable, informed and friendly people that will no doubt be able to suggest you something of your taste (and budget) that is happening in Budapest that day/night!

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Belgium

The atmosphere at The Groove is unbelievable! The guys from staff are very kind. As soon as you arrive they give you tips and instructions about the city. At the and of the day they always asked "How was your day!". This is priceless. I strongly recommend this hostel!

I could not have had a better time here! The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, any tips you want for where to go, what to do etc they are more than happy to help. The rooms are great, very spacious and safe and there's a kitchen with everything you need so you can cook your own meals. Then there's the night club... just WOW, if you're looking to party the club is great there's about 6 floors, so many cool people. The best hostel I've ever stayed in and I've been to lots.

• 9th Jan 2014

More than amazing. The owners of hostel are 2 brothers. 2 crazy ones. Kppny and Bodent. The first night I got in it was midnight 1:30 and I went directly to the party after dropping my bags. Until 5am I got back drunk and had tons of fun. There also cool people to meet in this hostel. Michael, an American and two Germans, Phil and Uri. We had too much fun together. More than you can imagine. Besides, Kppny and Bodent kindly invited me to a personal party, and we stood high in the sky, fabulous!!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Taiwan

Really nice and cute staff, very informative especially on city sightseeing. The atmosphere is great, easy to make new friends! That's all you expect for a party hostel! Highly recommended!

• 3rd Jan 2014