Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

Party hostel?! Hahahaha right... This place was deserted. The staff made almost no effort to create a party environment and the club downstairs kept music blasting till 6am despite it almost being empty. This place would be good if you came with a group of friends as its in a really good location but the atmosphere for meeting people isn't there. Also, they talk up that you get free entry and discounted drinks downstairs but we didn't see anyone get charged for entry and we didn't get discounts

• 9th Feb 2016

Friendly and helpful staff who made us feel at home right from the start. The atmosphere was always positive and fun with new people to meet every day/night. Really chilled atmosphere in the day time and party/drinking in the evening. I have already recommended the hostel to many friends and will be coming back again soon :)

• 5th Feb 2016

If you are a party animal, it is definitely the place to stay.

love to come back here

Me and my friend Were in this amazing hostel for two night , great people , great location and atmosphere , they were friendly and kind .. I loved Budapest amazing city , for sure I will come for summer and I will come in this hostel :) Ps: so much Australian guys ahah Da Marta e Nagore Che vivono a Praga.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Instant is an amazing hostel. We stayed at this hostel for three nights and have travelled to various hostels since and none compare to this. If you want to party until late in the morning with really awesome people then I highly recommend. The environment is very friendly, the staff are helpful and hospitable. We hope to visit again very soon, Budapest is an amazing city.

I would highly reccomend.! Staff are amazing!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are very friendly and helpful.! Love them...!

Great friendly staff.

I had a good time in this place! I can not say though that it is really clean.. Really noisy, but good for party.

Staff where amazing such cool people helped you when needed efficiently and was happy to do so i would deffo come back

• 7th Jan 2016

Had an awesome time at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and interactive. The location was fantastic, close to many restaurants, bars/clubs and also not a far walk from the River. The hostel is also above a great club which is worth checking out! If i was returning to Budapest I would stay here again!

• 28th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

This is the best hostel ive ever been to in my life. Its just too good, the vibes aint like any other place & are just perfect. No stupid rules, totally chilled out and not commercialised...

It was regular, the only thing is that several times people tried to get in in out room (which was a private one) and even once a crew member did open the door because we forgot to lock it... hopefully we were not naked :P

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Mexico

We came in winter so it was not as busy but we met some amazing people. Staff are really welcoming and will take you out with them whenever. Hostel is cleaned every morning. Good kitchen. Onnly thing is you really absolutely cannot sleep. Keep this in mind. We stayed for 5 nights which was too much for us (in terms of no sleep, because we wanted to see lots of Budapest) but we were really happy with our stay otherwise.

nothing bad to say, but only stay here if you're going to be out partying all night bc the club downstairs doesn't stop till 5/6am

Amazing atmosphere, loved the place

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Real people sharing amazing experiences with everyone. The best hostel location in Pest. My second time staying in my travels because of the overall environment and feel.

the best about this hostel is the staff ! super friendly and very kind , especially Dave at the front desk, so chill and helpful. the downstairs noise is very loud and is on until 6am , make sure to pack some good earplugs. big kitchen , laundry , compartments for luggage are a big plus. location is near many cafes/restaurants and the train. overall great atmosphere !

You are amazeing, it is the most fantastic place I have ever seen, of course placing is incredible upper side of club but staff are making very special that place, I want to come again and over again, thanks to he staff:)