Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

Very cool hostel with nice young atmosphere , its defiantly a party hostel , and the staff is very helpful and nice

Very good hostel .great atmosphere.

Love, Fun, Techno and Sunshine. The hostel is located on top of a huge club. As a hostel guest you get special entrance wristbands to the club. So for you there is no queueing, no dresscode, you get discount at the bar and you can even enter with you own drinks! The club has 7(!) dancefloors. But the best floor you find on top of it, as soon as you enter the hostel. This place is an atmospheric blast! I have never seen something like this before. Thanks again, and see you very soon!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Mexico

Perfect place for every people who wants enjoy amazing party and friendly atmosphere. Really kind staff and a lot of facilities, comfortable beds and best party downstairs in cool disco. Probably not best place to have rest, but who cares of it when u have so good party? :D

• 2nd May 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Fantastic time was had by all! Really good staff, so helpful and the perfect place to stay if you are looking to party in Budapest! Club downstairs is unbelieveable. But this place is not for early birds, club open til 6AM!!

• 24th Apr 2014

This was my best hostel experience up to now. It feels like you are staying in your friends house! The staff is amazing, The two brothers that own The place and all The others are commited to provide you the best atmosphere. The social environment of the place, together with the huge club downstairs are perfect for who wants to make good friends and party hard. Security, cleanliness and location are best too. Greetings from Brazil

Great stat at instant. Staff are really friendly and helpful. It is a really fun place, you could have a night out without even leaving the instant!! Would definitely visit again

• 19th Apr 2014

Be sure to read the description, as this is NOT a place to sleep, but to throw your bags down and party. I was so exhausted that I slept surprisingly well here (although there is music blasting 24/7). It was gross to find a used condom on top of the laundry machine, but overall everything else was clean and beds were comfy. I also didn't think it was professional of the staff to send my friend a sassy email about her comments on the hostel. They were very nice other than their follow up, though.

To stay in this hostel is to enter a world of magic, sunshine and unadulterated joy. The entire gorgeous staff will make you feel at home the INSTANT you arrive. They will give you recommendations for everything you need to get into the GROOVE of life in Budapest. If you enjoy fun, then this is the place for you because the PARTY is open to everyone in this warm and welcoming establishment. Seriously, best HOSTEL I've ever been to. See what I did there?? All the love for this place

• 12th Apr 2014

Really cool place to stay. Unfortunately I got sick when I was here so the highly social party atmosphere, which I normally love, was not what I was looking for at the time! Regardless I recommend this place if you're looking for a social atmosphere. It's in a great location right above Instant Club, the staff are great, and it's got a nice kitchen and facilities.

Instant Groove is FANTASTIC. I would definitely stay here again. It was clean, great atmosphere, good walking distance to the city sights, wifi worked pretty well. It's right on top of a club so if you don't feel like actually going out, you don't have to. Plus, the staff were the best -- super nice, friendly, and invited us out with them every night. See you guys next time I come to Budapest!

Best hostel ever, loved loved loved it!!

Great location between the Danube and Heroes Square. Staff was very helpful and made sure we had a good time in Budapest. Rooms were big and had plugs and lamps at each bed. Great atmosphere.

Such a cool place. The staff were super chill and the rooms were pretty standard for a hostel. Would definitely suggest staying here!

Had a great time at the Party Hostel, can't really think of a bad word to say about it. The staff are really friendly, good mix of people and an amazing bar/ club literally downstairs. Stayed in a few hostels in Budapest but this is the best by a mile, I'd go back tomorrow if i could!

amazing hostel

I really loved this place - I would be careful to leave things in the fridge because someone stole my food! And rooms should be cleaned more often (a lot of dust in the bedroom).

Great hostel, super friendly staff. Perfect location, will be coming back soon

• 3rd Mar 2014

SUCH AN AMAZING HOSTEL. EVERYONE IS HOSPITABLE AND WITHIN FIVE MINUTES OF ARRIVING I WAS HAVING A BEER WITH THE OWNERS WHILE THEY SHOWED ME A MAP WITH DESTINATIONS TO HIT. THEY ARE AMAZING!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Definitely the best hostel experience I've had so far! We loved Instant Groove from the start: awesome decor, spacious rooms, a cool balcony (great for smoking) and a kitchen for us poor students who want to cook our own meals! The staff was really helpful and informative and the owners were great fun. The atmosphere is perfect for young people looking to party, everyone was always around ready to chat and hangout. Don't forget one of Budapest's biggest clubs is literally just downstairs!