Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

I stayed here for two nights, didn't give this place any kind of negative in terms of rating because I knew I was staying at a party hostel, so I knew what I might be getting myself into. I'm writing this review because I wish there had been a review like this for me to read before I had stayed. If you are a teenager, or have barely broken into your 20's, this place will be amazing for you. If you are anywhere past 22, you're going to feel too old for this place.

Thanks for the review, but always remember: "Age is not important unless you're a cheese..."

Best party hostel with club downstairs to 6 am. Staff are very friendly and helpful and great common room so very easy to meet people. Will definitely be coming back

• 28th Jun 2014

Great place to party and meet fellow travellers! One of the best ruin bars underneath the hostel

Such an awesome hostel! Really good location, nightclub downstairs, chilled out friendly staff and it feels like home in this place, my favourite hostel I've ever stayed in!

Real fun hostel right in the heart of the party area of Budapest. Right above one of the rowdier clubs in the city, this place never sleeps; we arrived on a Sunday night and were partying til 6am Monday. Staff is very energetic and all around the place lives up to the name.

The staff were excellent and the hostel had a very homey feel. Obviosuly, being above a club the nightlife was good but the hostel was also near other clubs so you aren't restricted to instant. Security was High and everything clean enough and the common areas made it easy to meet people.

It has a good location with a nightclub downstairs. The 4 bed dorm was decent with no problems, (although the music from downstairs does continue until about 4am, thus they recommend earplugs when you sleep). There were plugs at my bed to charge my phone. Unfortunately the Wi-fi does not work in the dormitory. There wasn't bedlights and as much privacy in the beds e.g. a curtain for your bed - but this is still acceptable. Very positive atmosphere inside the hostel.

By far the best hostel ive ever stayed in!! The staff were so friendly and helped us out with anything we wanted. The atmosphere in the hostel was awesome, everybody was on the same level as us. The bar and club downstairs were also brilliant with cheap drinks. Im hoping to come back to budapest in septemeber I just hope there is space left here!!

Staying at Instant was some of the most fun nights of my life! The atmosphere was fun and social and the staff was so nice and helpful. Everyone staying there was awesome as well. There was always something interesting going on. If you like to have fun, party and hang out with awesome people/staff this is the hostel for you! Greatest experience ever!!

SUCH A SICK HOSTEL - coolest chilled out vibe and the clubs just downstairs so is the kebab shop so you never have to leave!!!!! The staff are so friendly and helpful and the rooms are really clean :-)

Staff was warm and friendly and Instant Groove definitely lived up to its name as a party hostel.

• 28th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The two handsome owners are the sweetest guys ever. They were really helpful and always there for me. As everyone else said, the hostel is right above a massive nightclub, which is nice if you're a party animal. They provide free earplugs and to be honest, I had no troubles at all falling asleep even if I could hear the music. The location is perfect, and the size of the hostel makes it really cool and cozy. The facilities could be a little bit improved but that's the only «bad» point. Thanks :)

Very cool hostel with nice young atmosphere , its defiantly a party hostel , and the staff is very helpful and nice

Very good hostel .great atmosphere.

Love, Fun, Techno and Sunshine. The hostel is located on top of a huge club. As a hostel guest you get special entrance wristbands to the club. So for you there is no queueing, no dresscode, you get discount at the bar and you can even enter with you own drinks! The club has 7(!) dancefloors. But the best floor you find on top of it, as soon as you enter the hostel. This place is an atmospheric blast! I have never seen something like this before. Thanks again, and see you very soon!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Mexico

Perfect place for every people who wants enjoy amazing party and friendly atmosphere. Really kind staff and a lot of facilities, comfortable beds and best party downstairs in cool disco. Probably not best place to have rest, but who cares of it when u have so good party? :D

• 2nd May 2014