Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

We loved it here!! Such a cool atmosphere inside the hostel. Very open.. You become friends with every guest staying there. It's on top of a huge club so good luck sleeping being, but when you are staying here you won't want to sleep anyways. The staff was always very helpful when we had any questions. There is a big kitchen plus a fride inside of our room. I loved the little terrace. This hostel really has a great vibe. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Loved this place!! We stayed in an 8 bedroom dorm and became good friends with everyone in our room by night and hung out with them all weekend!! If you're looking for a fun place to stay with great community, I definitely recommend this place!! Thankfully they give you earplugs at check-in...

• 16th Apr 2015

Instant Groove! was AWESOME! The staff was friendly and welcoming, the fellow travelers were all looking to have a good time, and the club below was great. It was clean and I never worried about the safety of my belongings. Be warned that it is above a club and so it is loud until 6am but we were out partying until then so it was never a big deal. The only thing that I saw could be improved is new cookware in the kitchen; some of the pan handles were falling off.

thanks for your feedback! kitchen cookware are fixed and new! nice that you enjoyed your stay, we enjoyed yours for sure :)

Sweet place to stay if you are keen to party, as it's right above a ruin bar! Always tunes playing in the hostel, set up to youtube so everyone gets a pick. Staff were good, always someone round, rooms were huge with lockers. Nice tidy place with a kitchen and fridge aswell. And also allowed to bring you're own drinks into the common room. Full recommend stayin here.

1 2 3 Next » last »