Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

Had a great time at the Party Hostel, can't really think of a bad word to say about it. The staff are really friendly, good mix of people and an amazing bar/ club literally downstairs. Stayed in a few hostels in Budapest but this is the best by a mile, I'd go back tomorrow if i could!

amazing hostel

I really loved this place - I would be careful to leave things in the fridge because someone stole my food! And rooms should be cleaned more often (a lot of dust in the bedroom).

Great hostel, super friendly staff. Perfect location, will be coming back soon

SUCH AN AMAZING HOSTEL. EVERYONE IS HOSPITABLE AND WITHIN FIVE MINUTES OF ARRIVING I WAS HAVING A BEER WITH THE OWNERS WHILE THEY SHOWED ME A MAP WITH DESTINATIONS TO HIT. THEY ARE AMAZING!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Definitely the best hostel experience I've had so far! We loved Instant Groove from the start: awesome decor, spacious rooms, a cool balcony (great for smoking) and a kitchen for us poor students who want to cook our own meals! The staff was really helpful and informative and the owners were great fun. The atmosphere is perfect for young people looking to party, everyone was always around ready to chat and hangout. Don't forget one of Budapest's biggest clubs is literally just downstairs!

• 3rd Mar 2014