Instant Groove! Party Hostel Reviews

Nagymezo u. 38, Budapest, Hungary

Really cool place to stay. Unfortunately I got sick when I was here so the highly social party atmosphere, which I normally love, was not what I was looking for at the time! Regardless I recommend this place if you're looking for a social atmosphere. It's in a great location right above Instant Club, the staff are great, and it's got a nice kitchen and facilities.

Instant Groove is FANTASTIC. I would definitely stay here again. It was clean, great atmosphere, good walking distance to the city sights, wifi worked pretty well. It's right on top of a club so if you don't feel like actually going out, you don't have to. Plus, the staff were the best -- super nice, friendly, and invited us out with them every night. See you guys next time I come to Budapest!

Best hostel ever, loved loved loved it!!

Great location between the Danube and Heroes Square. Staff was very helpful and made sure we had a good time in Budapest. Rooms were big and had plugs and lamps at each bed. Great atmosphere.

Such a cool place. The staff were super chill and the rooms were pretty standard for a hostel. Would definitely suggest staying here!

1 2 3 Next » last »