Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Max-Brauer-Allee 277, Hamburg, Germany

it was really nice that there was a small kitchen and a refrigerator and freezer to put some stuff in

Really cool place! Decent location, close to S bahn. Sadly no wifi in the rooms but the common area was excellent, large and nicely decorated/ artsy. Small kitchen but clean. Showers had to be pushed on every 5 seconds but the 12 mixed dorm was very spacious, and lockers just outside. Would definitely recommend!

The wifi connection is not stable sometimes, so better fix it. Also, there is no fan in the room which makes the room stuffy, fans are better equipped.

Lovely place, but NOTE: Reception is only open from 9am to 10pm. Keep that in mind when booking your transportation to and from the hostel.

This hostel is quite cool and I enjoyed my stay here. But I've had to give it a low rating due to there being no wifi available during my whole stay. One morning I asked the guy at reception to check the weather for me as they had internet on their computer and he wouldn't. To have no internet what so ever for someone's whole stay is ridiculous, a discount should have been offered due to lack of such a crucial facility

The service was very good as also the atmosphere, but the internet in their WiFi didn't worked.

showers could have offered more privacy. music selection in the common room could be more varied. Our first day it was 1 song on repeat ALL day

Great little hostel, friendly staff and a decent location, close to shops, bars, restaurants and train stations.

Nice hostel with friendly staff and close to supermarkets and places to eat and drink. Has a good large common area and kitchen so it's easy to meet people.

Great place! We really enjoyed our stay.

excellent facilities, good atmosphere and lots of fun people. lots of good food and places to drink in the neighborhood

Really enjoyed this place, real hostel feel.

This is like the best hostel I stayed at in Germany. Really great atmosphere and easy to get to know other guests. Large communal tables, excellent shared kitchen (well equipped) and clean facilities. Can write an essay about Instant Sleep but in short when I go to Hamburg again this is the place where I will stay.

Felt more like a home than a hostel which was very welcoming. The only issue is that it was quite a way from the sights I wanted to see in Hamburg and therefore public transport was required. I wouldn't have liked to walk around the area at night on my own as it was a bit sketchy, but the hostel itself was very welcoming and friendly.

Cool environment, not ideal location. No breakfast, cool atmosphere but not social environment very basic

Great place

Seemed like nice people. All right facilities.

Not good if you would need the instant sleep. Even if you have your own single room, the doors are so thin that the noise by the party people in the common area comes to your room very loud. And keeps going in late, so don't forget to have earplugs, in case you wish to sleep before morning. Otherwise ok, cool room and everything, location great too.

Nice place where I met some awesome people. Decent facilities, everything works but it isn't luxurious. Decent vibes, a little distant. Decent location too. Overall an experience I don't regret!

It's was a great experience, met some great people that I ended up meeting up with again in Berlin. The main lobby is pretty cool. Good hostel.