Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Max-Brauer-Allee 277, Hamburg, Germany

Great hostel, decent location - walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, and many grocery stores. My room was extremely dusty, but otherwise comfortable. Helpful staff, but the doors to both the building and the hostel were basically always open, although there are signs saying that they will lock at night. They were open 2 of the 3 nights that I was there.

I highly recommend this hostel.

very good hostel for backpackrs! a little bit far from the city center but totaly worth it

Nice hostel in a nice location. The kitchen was cleaned and so were the bathrooms. The staff was nice. The only thing I didn't like was the 20 euros deposit for the key. But I would definetly recommend it

Very nice hostel, well-situated. The pillows were too small :-(

A very welcoming atmosphere and the staff were very accommodating and trusting. A lovely place, great value for money. I would definitely reccomend.

• 10th Oct 2014

The location of the hostel is really great that's why I would recommend it. But it's not the cleanest hostel for sure and when it comes to the staff, it really depends of who is working... some were very friendly, the others were suggestive of doing us a favor in doing their job. The atmosphere is nice but I was missing heartiness!