Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Max-Brauer-Allee 277, Hamburg, Germany

This hostel is great! Its near everything you need and the staff are fantastic, stay here!!

Friendly atmosphere, excellent staff & great facilities. Was here for 5 nights & had zero complaints. Very happy with my accommodation choice!

Good place to stay, the common areas are ok, the hostel is well located, comfortable beds, I will recommend this hostel 100%

Great hostel! I went here 2 times and it was always amazing, the place is good, in a nice district of Hamburg, the staff is nice, it was very good to stay with you!! cheers!

Reception staff could do with being less grumpy.

• 16th Apr 2015

I was impressed ! great location, nice staff people and a wifi which works perfectly !!

Turkish reception guy was adorable.

Really nice! good experience! Near to St. Pauli, good connection with s-bahn. People there are friendly, they make many parties together. You can use the common areas when you want: kitchen, living room and guitars ;)

anyways, i will come back anytime. the location was great, in walkingdistance of reeperbahn and in the awsome neigbourhood sternschanze.

Great place have really good time, you can see the guests playing some music on the night for sure I will come back

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Don't let the initial impression put you off. Looks quite run down and grubby but hiding a little heart of gold. It wasn't super clean, the front door was often left open and the morning staff is some grumpy old German lady!! Worst of all is probably the quite long walk to the central area or Reeperbahn. On the plus, great value, evening staff were awesome and atmosphere was very chill, even with barely anyone staying there it was easy to make friends.

Great hostel, decent location - walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, and many grocery stores. My room was extremely dusty, but otherwise comfortable. Helpful staff, but the doors to both the building and the hostel were basically always open, although there are signs saying that they will lock at night. They were open 2 of the 3 nights that I was there.

I highly recommend this hostel.

I had an interesting time here. They had lost my reservation so I was put in the laundry room. While everything turned out fine, it was interesting to wake up to people doing their laundry under my bunk.

very good hostel for backpackrs! a little bit far from the city center but totaly worth it