Instant Sleep Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Max-Brauer-Allee 277, Hamburg, Germany

I was impressed ! great location, nice staff people and a wifi which works perfectly !!

Turkish reception guy was adorable.

Really nice! good experience! Near to St. Pauli, good connection with s-bahn. People there are friendly, they make many parties together. You can use the common areas when you want: kitchen, living room and guitars ;)

anyways, i will come back anytime. the location was great, in walkingdistance of reeperbahn and in the awsome neigbourhood sternschanze.

Great place have really good time, you can see the guests playing some music on the night for sure I will come back

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Don't let the initial impression put you off. Looks quite run down and grubby but hiding a little heart of gold. It wasn't super clean, the front door was often left open and the morning staff is some grumpy old German lady!! Worst of all is probably the quite long walk to the central area or Reeperbahn. On the plus, great value, evening staff were awesome and atmosphere was very chill, even with barely anyone staying there it was easy to make friends.

Great hostel, decent location - walking distance to nightlife, restaurants, and many grocery stores. My room was extremely dusty, but otherwise comfortable. Helpful staff, but the doors to both the building and the hostel were basically always open, although there are signs saying that they will lock at night. They were open 2 of the 3 nights that I was there.

I highly recommend this hostel.

I had an interesting time here. They had lost my reservation so I was put in the laundry room. While everything turned out fine, it was interesting to wake up to people doing their laundry under my bunk.

very good hostel for backpackrs! a little bit far from the city center but totaly worth it

Nice hostel in a nice location. The kitchen was cleaned and so were the bathrooms. The staff was nice. The only thing I didn't like was the 20 euros deposit for the key. But I would definetly recommend it

Very nice hostel, well-situated. The pillows were too small :-(