Inter-Hostel Reviews

Paulinenstrasse 16, Stuttgart, Germany

The power outlets in the rooms were in a very inconvenient location. The guest kitchen was tiny and didn't look very clean. The washing machine is located in the basement and to get to the basement you have to go outside and enter the basement through a separate door. The basement itself was a little creepy and there were homeless people smoking in front of the door. The neighbourhood that the hostel is located in was quite dirty and unpleasant.

The Hostel was very helpful to me and the facilities were good and sociable. A feature that I particularly liked was the splendid breakfast, which I am sure that everyone saw the good value and friendly atmosphere, so t was pretty busy. I always like to locate an area for improvement and my idea is to have a power outlet at each bunk, so that your phone can be charged securely overnight. The original electricity system is comprehensive but requirements have changed. USB, at point at each bunk?

• 23rd Jun 2014

It's a great hostel, very cheap, in the center of Stuttgart, and with very good facilities. Receptionist spoke me in spanish, which was a very nice surprise, and recomend me a lot of places to visit. Recomended 100%!

Very near to the city centre - walking street

Good location near an S-Bahn stop in the centre. Nice single room (although on the 6th floor and no elevator), clean bathroom to share with the other rooms. Staff very nice and helpful.

Only complaint was that they advertise that they give a 25% discount for the Porche and Mercedes museums, but they didn't have the coupon when I asked. Also, the receptionist I had the pleasure of interacting with was not the smartest cookie.

• 12th Apr 2014

Good location and money value. Just a few minutes walk to the centre and 15-20 from the train station

Positive: nice staff, clean bedrooms and bathrooms. The bedroom specially is very fresh! Negative: I usually need a kitchen to prepare something fast, and this one is almost unusable because of lack of dishes, cleaning stuff and even space. Overall good value for money, anyway.

• 24th Mar 2014

Nice stay there, I would come back again. Nice staff, clean hostel. Nevertheless, you could add a light for each bed (and only one for the whole room), and there is also nothing to hang our stuff in the bathroom.