Inter-Hostel Reviews

Paulinenstrasse 16, Stuttgart, Germany

Only complaint was that they advertise that they give a 25% discount for the Porche and Mercedes museums, but they didn't have the coupon when I asked. Also, the receptionist I had the pleasure of interacting with was not the smartest cookie.

• 12th Apr 2014

Good location and money value. Just a few minutes walk to the centre and 15-20 from the train station

Positive: nice staff, clean bedrooms and bathrooms. The bedroom specially is very fresh! Negative: I usually need a kitchen to prepare something fast, and this one is almost unusable because of lack of dishes, cleaning stuff and even space. Overall good value for money, anyway.

• 24th Mar 2014

Nice stay there, I would come back again. Nice staff, clean hostel. Nevertheless, you could add a light for each bed (and only one for the whole room), and there is also nothing to hang our stuff in the bathroom.