Inter-Hostel Reviews

Paulinenstrasse 16, Stuttgart, Germany

Staff very helpful. Stay 3 days plus get discount on breskfast. Good location. From airport directions were spot on. Many restaurants, grocery and ATMs near. Locker in room not working. Better location than the ooldest hostel in Stuttgart.

• 21st Jul 2014

Of all the hostels we stayed at during our trip, this one was the worst (and the more expensive!) ! Not located (at all) in the most calm street. The receptionist guy was as nice as a prison door. In the room, the mattress were too thin, the handle and the radiator were broken, we had four lockers but only ONE key (so we could only use one of them...). And that was the same for the showers ! You have no privacy in these showers. To sum up, if you go to Stuttgart, DON'T chose this hostel.

Cool location. Bathrooms were kind of a disaster, broken shower doors, water all over the floor. The main hangout area smelled like cigarettes. Staff was nice and friendly.

The power outlets in the rooms were in a very inconvenient location. The guest kitchen was tiny and didn't look very clean. The washing machine is located in the basement and to get to the basement you have to go outside and enter the basement through a separate door. The basement itself was a little creepy and there were homeless people smoking in front of the door. The neighbourhood that the hostel is located in was quite dirty and unpleasant.

The Hostel was very helpful to me and the facilities were good and sociable. A feature that I particularly liked was the splendid breakfast, which I am sure that everyone saw the good value and friendly atmosphere, so t was pretty busy. I always like to locate an area for improvement and my idea is to have a power outlet at each bunk, so that your phone can be charged securely overnight. The original electricity system is comprehensive but requirements have changed. USB, at point at each bunk?

• 23rd Jun 2014

It's a great hostel, very cheap, in the center of Stuttgart, and with very good facilities. Receptionist spoke me in spanish, which was a very nice surprise, and recomend me a lot of places to visit. Recomended 100%!

Very near to the city centre - walking street

Good location near an S-Bahn stop in the centre. Nice single room (although on the 6th floor and no elevator), clean bathroom to share with the other rooms. Staff very nice and helpful.

Only complaint was that they advertise that they give a 25% discount for the Porche and Mercedes museums, but they didn't have the coupon when I asked. Also, the receptionist I had the pleasure of interacting with was not the smartest cookie.

• 12th Apr 2014

Good location and money value. Just a few minutes walk to the centre and 15-20 from the train station

Positive: nice staff, clean bedrooms and bathrooms. The bedroom specially is very fresh! Negative: I usually need a kitchen to prepare something fast, and this one is almost unusable because of lack of dishes, cleaning stuff and even space. Overall good value for money, anyway.

• 24th Mar 2014

Nice stay there, I would come back again. Nice staff, clean hostel. Nevertheless, you could add a light for each bed (and only one for the whole room), and there is also nothing to hang our stuff in the bathroom.

Cleanless is perfect, location and wi fi are ok, but staff is not so interested in guests. I stayed in 4 beds room, everything was ok except the light. There are no lamps in the rooms and you need to turn on the light if you back during the night what could disturb the others.

The one issue I had was my locker was broken, but everything else seemed secure so it wasn't a big deal.

I picked this hostel because it had free wifi and it suited the walking distance from the S-Bahn (Surface Train) stop. What I didn't know is the area is filled with homeless, druggies, and pasted out drunks which were probably a combination of both. That doesn't worry me, I'm prepared more than your average traveller to defend myself if needs be, but maybe for a female traveling alone, might be a bit scary. The hostel is a good one otherwise. Staff helpful and rooms clean.

Poor breakfast Staff often out of office

another great hostel

Good location, kitchen was a little average but still decent. I enjoyed my stay here, beds were comfortable, hostel was clean.

Very good location, cleaned and courteous workers!

A very business like hostel for a very business like city. The staff were friendly and the rooms were good. The lack of kitchen facilities made it a little difficult for your tipical backpacker though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7