Interflat Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Really nice hostel, good facilities, good location and great staff.

Sheets only cover half the mattress, one day of the dorms also acts as a hallway, towels bag storage ect are all extra, wifi is slow and unavailable in some rooms. Staff is friendly, prices are cheap, and the big dorm has a balcony.

• 13th Nov 2015

Thanks to Kate & Gilla for being so helpful. Made my stay very enjoyable. Rooms are clean. There are small lockers with a key lock so you don't need a lock. There are larger lockers in a separate hall to store larger bags. On the Main Street, a block or 2 from train/metro station. Close to Budapest destinations. Only stayed for 1 night. bathroom was clean. It wasn't busy the night I was there which was just fine for me but I can't tell you about the atmosphere. Make sure to go Caving!

We stayed here after Sziget Festival so the hostel was extremely busy. We booked beds, but there were people sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Other than this one night, it was a great place to stay. Very close to everything: shopping, food, attractions, train station etc.

Nice hostel, perfect location, near the metro.. our hostel had no power most of my stay, still no power in the morning. This was of course out of their control.. nevertheless good hostel..

All the staff at the hostel were super friendly and helpful. I had a lot of questions and they were always willing to help me.

Hostel was very basic but got the job done the night before Sziget. There wasn't much of a vibe at the hostel (we arrived at 9pm and everyone was asleep). We stayed at a similar priced hostel after the festival which was much better so we didn't think this was very good value for money. There was also a group of creepy Hungarian guys outside. Staff were nice though!

Sheets aren't the right size for the bed, mattresses are ancient and stained, each room leads though to the next so no security or privacy. Locker provided was 8foot above the ground and accessible by a flimsy ladder. Bathroom and toilet facilities are inadequate for the amount of guests, especially since the hostel was overbooked and people were sleeping on couches and the floor. DONT STAY HERE!! We only stayed as we needed one night before sziget and left it a bit late to book anywhere else!

Located on the strip which is very good for nightlife. Beds were good and free computer access which was a plus!

Very nice place, secure, many door you have to pass thru and local staff.

Ok place, but the staff took the experience down a bit..

The lady that works the day shifts was well nice and made the stay what it was. Quality place to stay!

• 11th Jul 2015

It is as on photos, got what I expected

Basic hostel, everything you need. Great there is AC...doors don't lock but you are provided a massive locker to keep your things safe. Location is good and relative to other popular hostels...very mediocre !

Great hostel, English speaking and good recommendations. Only reason we didn't give 100% is because it's really far from the train stations, but in a good area for sightseeing. Would definitely stay again.

We booked a 4 bed private room, and I got rash on skin due to dirty linen in my bed which had a narrow sponge instead ofthe proper matress. We met 3 staff receptionists during our 2 nights stay, the first one struggles to speak English and she behaved somewhat rude or inpolite, the second lady was the most hospitalary and helpful, and the third one just received the key during check-out. Overall, it is a good option for staying but some details must be improved.

Nice place, amazing location and good service.