Interflat Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

We booked a 4 bed private ensuite room. We got a 3 bed, 2 singles and 1 double mattress on the floor. The single toilet and single shower was shared between another 4 bed "private ensuite" room. The residents were equally surprised when we walked in to the apartment as they were expecting private. Hostel was full of horrible English people on stag do's. There were some nice staff but majority were rude and not knowledgeable. Numerous times we were declined entry to the building by reception.

Stylish, clean, comfortable hostel with a caring staff. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for good accommodation for a reasonable price.

• 25th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed staying here. Nice place, nice people.

• 25th Feb 2015

I absolutely recommend this place to everyone. It wasn't my first time here and this is still a nice, clean hostel at the city center. A few months ago the mattresses weren't too comfy, but now they replaced the old ones with brand new and very comfortable mattresses. I had a very restful sleep there and also a good time.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • India

Nice hostel, excellent location, friendly staff.

• 20th Nov 2014