Interflat Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

I liked this place so much, nice, clean rooms and showers, great location, friendly staff, absolutely recommended.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Croatia

Enjoyed my stay here, but one female member of staff was particularly grumpy throughout. They also seemed to no have a suitable number of shower facilities for the number of guest, especially during the sziget festival phase.

Among the worst hostels I've stayed at. You have to walk through other people's rooms to get to yours or have others walking through yours to get to theirs. They are also just cramming people in wherever they can, so a bunch of matresses were just on the floor all over. Also, not only were my sheets stained but they weren't even big enough for the bed. Staff was at least good, but that was the only good thing.

Dear Friend, You stayed in the 6 bed renovated dormitory room with new mattrasses. We never put an extra bed into that room. But you're right there were spare beds in other rooms since you were here during the Sziget Festival. Maybe the lot of people who stayed ther made you feel unconfortabe. We hope you will come back in a less busy period and have a better experience.

Had a great time at this hostel, met lots of people, but if you are looking for privacy it's not for you. there is one room which people walk through to get to other rooms and if you are staying there (like we did) do expect a great deal of privacy or undisturbed sleep. also bottom bed sheet didnt fit the bed, which is strange and not ideal, but still had a great time and met great people.

nice hostel with friendly staff, they arrange a lot of programs too...nice memories

• 3rd Aug 2014

Enjoyed my stay, everything "good."

• 23rd Jul 2014

The new receptionist wasn't very easy to work with (the dark-haired young man), but the blonde woman was extremely helpful in helping me find transportation to my next city and giving me advice on the city. The hostel is clean and spacious, though kind of strangely laid out. You had to go through other people's rooms to reach, for example, the little common room. Within walking distance from one train station and a bus stop to the other is right outside the door. I'd definitely come back.

staff always friendly and helpful whatever time! great if you want to meet new people. really useful location near a station with tesco's just round the corner for food! overall very pleasant

Staff we're very pleasant and very helpful! Rooms and bathroom we're clean and tidy. Overall a very nice hostel to stay in!