Interflat Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

The new receptionist wasn't very easy to work with (the dark-haired young man), but the blonde woman was extremely helpful in helping me find transportation to my next city and giving me advice on the city. The hostel is clean and spacious, though kind of strangely laid out. You had to go through other people's rooms to reach, for example, the little common room. Within walking distance from one train station and a bus stop to the other is right outside the door. I'd definitely come back.

staff always friendly and helpful whatever time! great if you want to meet new people. really useful location near a station with tesco's just round the corner for food! overall very pleasant

Staff we're very pleasant and very helpful! Rooms and bathroom we're clean and tidy. Overall a very nice hostel to stay in!

The staff was very friendly and the hostel istelf was great.

• 10th May 2014