Interflat Hostel & Apartments Reviews

Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor, Budapest, Hungary

Good, clean and quiet hostel. Location is pretty good for Budapest but I would recommend staying closer to the Jewish quarter to avoid the walk to the city centre (gets annoying after 4 days!) or buying metro tickets. Rather strange layout for a hostel where you walk through other people's rooms to get to yours (or other people walk through yours to get to theirs) and the common room is tucked away. Good wifi though and helpful staff.

I was passing through the city. The hostel is next to one of the main train stations, and you can reach the citycenter in a few minutes, still it's calm enough to get a good nights rest. The staff is nice and it has a 24/7 reception, which made me feel very secure. All in all I was really satisfied with my stay.

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Hungary

Really nice hostel, good facilities, good location and great staff.

Sheets only cover half the mattress, one day of the dorms also acts as a hallway, towels bag storage ect are all extra, wifi is slow and unavailable in some rooms. Staff is friendly, prices are cheap, and the big dorm has a balcony.

• 13th Nov 2015

Thanks to Kate & Gilla for being so helpful. Made my stay very enjoyable. Rooms are clean. There are small lockers with a key lock so you don't need a lock. There are larger lockers in a separate hall to store larger bags. On the Main Street, a block or 2 from train/metro station. Close to Budapest destinations. Only stayed for 1 night. bathroom was clean. It wasn't busy the night I was there which was just fine for me but I can't tell you about the atmosphere. Make sure to go Caving!

We stayed here after Sziget Festival so the hostel was extremely busy. We booked beds, but there were people sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Other than this one night, it was a great place to stay. Very close to everything: shopping, food, attractions, train station etc.

Nice hostel, perfect location, near the metro.. our hostel had no power most of my stay, still no power in the morning. This was of course out of their control.. nevertheless good hostel..

All the staff at the hostel were super friendly and helpful. I had a lot of questions and they were always willing to help me.