7.9
Very Good 464 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 464 Total Reviews
Interflat Hostel & Apartments Located at Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest H-1067 Podmaniczky Str. 27, 1st floor
79% 464
47.5089686 19.0584254
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

I was coming from the Nepliget bus terminal, so I had a direct subway service. The reception was friendly and recommended places to visit. It was a reasonably walking distance from the subway station Nyugati, if I remember correctly. I got the 10beds room, and it was nice and spacious. Recommend it to all. :) Have a pleasant stay here!

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Nov 2016

Nice, clean & quiet hostel, not quite as central as some I've stayed at before in Budapest but still within walking distance of all the city's central features & right next to a metro station. Really friendly staff who are very considerate of guests needs, hard to comment on the atmosphere as I've come here in November and nowhere in this city is very busy at this time of year!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Full marks from me! I was only there for 2 nights but what a 2 nights :D I also recommend the pub crawl =]

1st Nov 2016
6.0

Althouth I received the confirmation by email and the reservation fee was removed from my account, I was not accepted for the given day wiht the explanation: other "elderly" tourists were also not received (fee was refund on site). There is no age restriction in the description, but the receiptionist let me know in a polite way thet I am not welcome in the hostel. There is something wrong here. I will never again make a resevation for Interflat.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016
5.7

Even though the building it itself is quite good, the personal is terrible, sometimes not so polite. They should be more patient with the costumers, as they pay for a service and this service should be of quality, as anyone expect it to be. Internet wifi was not working, you have to pay, without receipt or bill if you want to keep your luggage their, when this is not happening in other hostel.. this was the first experience in a hostel, and of course the last one.

26th Oct 2016
3.7

Stayed in a 10 beds dorm but there's an extra mattress on the floor on 29/10/2016 for the 11th people which made the person looked like a homeless. Overcrowded that you can't walk in the room normally. I took a picture and I want the refund HF1790 on that night over a misleading advertisement saying it's an 10-beds dorm. Got overcharged HF1000 for leaving my luggage 1 night while the rent was only HF1690 per night. The receptionist, Neom was rude n has an attitude issue on communication skills

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Oct 2016

Me and my 3 friends stayed at this hostel.It had a great location,close to city centre and the St.Stephen Basillica,White Bridge etc.Room was really clean and toilets as well.We had a little problem with wifi except this everything was perfect.The lady who runs this hotel (i guess :) ) was really king,generous and funny.

20th Oct 2016
8.0

The hostel and staff are nice, I was working from there and needed to stay 4 hours long using the internet. All the hostel I stayed you can checkout and stay in the common area using the internet for free however this one charges you 1.000ft, also if you want to the late checkout you must pay 1.900ft what makes no sense once I paid just around 1.300ft for the night of staying. So keep that in mind, if you need to use the internet after your booked day you must pay almost one day more for it.

• Hungary, Male, 41+
29th Sep 2016

Staff is friendly and helpfull. The apartment for the money paid is all right. It was close on foot to the Opera house. Our windows were to street, so there was a bit of traffic noise all the night. Parking is on the street for 235 HUF/hour, but free from 18:00 to 08:00 through evening and night.

• Nicolsburg
  • Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
27th Sep 2016
5.4

A bit dirty hostel in the city centre of Budapest. There is almost no power socket in the room.