Interhostel Reviews

Kammakargatan 46, Stockholm, Sweden

I really liked my stay here. I was in an 8 bed mixed room. The problem is that it is not a college student hostel. Lots of older people.

• 15th May 2015
  • Peru

not much of an atmosphere compared to a lot of other hostels, but fairly cheap and clean.

• 12th May 2015

It's a large and typical big-city-hostel. the Atmosphere wasn't the greatest. And Wifi wasn't as good as you'd expect in a big city and a hostel. but it was a good stay for one night, especially when you have to catch a flight.

• 8th May 2015

good shower good kitchen internet ok but too slow when many have booked not enough communal area for 50 plus guests washing facilities very limited in time from 17 to 10 pmgrumpy not always nice eastern euro staff ,, don't like questins , no bicycles work , food in fridge security not very highvery central , door code the same every night , challenged when bringing a guest, or friend " they might be a criminal" !!, kitchen closed at 11, ok but no hot drink facilities after this til 6, am but f

• 7th May 2015

Excellent location Less atmosphere (but good sleep) No window in the small room with 4 persons :-(

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Beware of false advertising. A double room is not a double room here but is in fact a twin. Don't be ripped off and have to pay extra for something you don't get. Other than that Hostel was OK but not too memorable.

• 1st Apr 2015

Very positive was that I was let to check in after 02.00 (due to late train) via special arrangements with the night guard. But negative was that the night guard gave me bed linen (which I had not ordered and did no use). And when I checked out the receptionist did not believe I had not used the bed linen, so I had to pay for them. Then she charged me again for the prepaid amount I had already payed online. And I could not argue with her. She had really bad communication skills.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Many rooms and guests for party time. Young people making groups in the living rooms (a few in different floors). Kitchen is ok. 3 big fridges, 2 microwaves, several bathrooms and showers in every floor (some were out of order though). A very good place to stay.

This hostel had average facilities, and the feel of the hostel is not very social everyone kept to themselves. If you are a young female traveling alone I would not recommend staying here there are many older men.

Good location.We were a group of 5 young girls and each time we were outside our room, we felt uncomfortable because of the long-terms residents.They were in their 40s who look at you in a very weird way.They were all around the hostel, opening and closing doors at any time during the day.So, very crowded hostel.Beds are creaking all time long and small rooms.Facilities in the kitchen not the best.Poor wifi.Showers and bathroom pretty good, with hot water. Good to have luggage room available.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Spain

The hostel has a nice location, very central. All the facilities are clean and never had a problem with it. The kitchen is really useful The 4-bed dorm was really small and felt like a ship's cabin. The hostel was also really crowded when we got there and it felt like it when you walk through the narrow corridors. Some people frequenting the hostel also look like homeless and immigrants and it didnt feel as safe as I would have liked Other than that, you pay for what you get.

Not many stuff,the place was a bit doggy and I found a weird atmosphere. Internet wasn't working and when I asked for help to a young lady she didn't care and pay attention. When I arrived there they charged me extra 50 seek over the price to borrow me the sheets. I didn't read this when I was booking it and I think it's a trick to robe your money. This information should be visible in the booking website... I felt cheated. NOT COMING BACK THERE NEVER AGAIN!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Spain

Wifi was not good and staff treated us like dirt upon arrival. Location is good though. Lady forced me to buy sheets for an additional 5 euros (if you're going to make additional charges like that, put it in the description) and was extremely rude about it. Stay elsewhere... pay the extra 4 euros or whatever for a better experience.

Smelled awful in the 12 bed dorm, mainly from the long term residents. Would not return, not worth the cheap price.

Very average, verging on poor hostel. The majority of guests appeared to be long term residents, not travellers which meant there wasn't a great atmosphere. Though conversations with the resident drunk were entertaining, they was not what we was looking for in our stay.

it is the cheapest hostel in Stockholm :)

Not impressed with this hostel at all. The other reviews stated that it was a great hostel, and it also won an award for being the best hostel in Stockholm. It was a hostel. That's all. Too cramped. Not the cleanest. Smelled damp in the rooms. The staff wasn't that helpful either, and some seemed in a general bad mood.

Nice and helpfull staf. On the other side: it is rather difficult to find the street, if you arrive in the middle of the night at the central station in Stockholm. It's like they rebuild the buildings of the station continually.

Staff was incredibly rude and it was pretty dirty everywhere. Plus my room didn't have any windows... Which was a weird feeling. Lots of people hanging out right outside the rooms all throughout which is quite irritating at 4am on a Tuesday when you are trying to sleep.

nice hostel! near to the centre of the city, big, clean and new kitchen. the room are clean and nice too!