Interhostel Reviews

Kammakargatan 46, Stockholm, Sweden

The staff was extremely rude!! The blond girl at the reception was very arrogant and did not feel like it was part of her job at all to help the guests by giving information on Stockholm. Even at the check-in it took her the biggest effort to let go a little smile. I felt extremely unwelcome because of this girl and will never go back to this hostel again. This is not what hospitality is about...

• 17th Nov 2014

Need to improve with complementary food serve in tea coffee area too.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • India

Hostel was in an excellent location, and the dorm rooms were in good condition. The free coffee was a plus, but the prices given we stayed in a dorm could be a little more competitive.. otherwise a good place to stay.

Nice place. You have to pay for bedding which is annoying. And the rooms have no windows.

Hi ! We are sorry that you did not get a room with the window, but next time make sure you leave a comment in your booking about the window ;) Hope to see you again in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

The location at the hostel is the only point I can regard to recommed this hostel. The staff was really rude, when i got there, they ask me if I have sheets with me because otherwise i had to pay for them. I didn´t have cash at the moment, and the lady told me, after 5 min arguing that i could leave an ID and pick it up when I check out. So I did it, and it was another girl at the front desk who told me to that i still had to pay for the sheets. All of the other girl told me didn´t work the day

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Spain

A decent hostel with all facilities for this prize, however the atmosphere could be better.

• 31st Oct 2014

We actually got bumped up to a better bed and the staff were very kind!

Hi ! Its awesome that you had a good experience in Interhostel! Hope to see you again in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

One of the girls at reception wasn't very helpful. Room smelt disgusting (although I think that was a guest). For the price it's fine, nothing special, location is ok. It seems to be full of older Russian men which is a little off putting and kills the vibe in the common area. Could be a good hostel just not quite there.

location was good and it was clean. In the showers there was no space to put your personal belongings so in fact everyone could take it with the while u take a shower. the rooms are a bit small but it's ok.

The location is little bit far from central station, the room is small and poor internet connection. but, it has nice clean kitchen, friendly staff and the location Is near from coop/grocery shop and restaurants.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Firstly, we nearly wait for half an hour to check in, the people in the reception desk just asked us waiting while she did other things!! Secondly, you can hear the noise from the hall when in my own room, Thirdly, there is no lock in the bath room, I think it is a little not safe.

The stairs smelled like someone had vomited the night before and the smell has still there the next day.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

good hostel for the price and the position in stockholm!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Hi ! Its awesome that you had a good experience at Interhostel! Hope to see you again in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

We stayed in an 8 bed dorm for two nights and the room was cozy and clean. The staff was friendly and the location of the hostel is excelent as all the sights are within walking distance. The showers were clean, the toilets a little less.The only bad thing was the awful smell in the hallways which luckily did not get into the rooms. I would also recommend earplugs as the beds are extremely squeaky. Another great thing is free luggage storage until 7 pm on check out day. Great value for money!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

The staff were very obnoxious and quite unpleasant and unfriendly I found. The atmosphere is quite anti social I think as the layout of the building is awkward and not very open. Also it was unbelievable to find the rooms had no windows. They were like caves. You'll never wake up. Beds are comfortable.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Chose it because it was cheap and still didn't feel like it was worth the money. Decent location, showers were plentiful. Kitchen looked ok. But staff wasn't very friendly, and strangely reception was closed at check-out time, leaving a huge line of people waiting to check out. Atmosphere was strange. Old crowd, often had the feel of people taking advantage of a cheap bed in an expensive city rather than a backpacker's hostel. No drinking allowed... yet beer for sale? Odd. Fine, but not great.

The internet access at your computers totally sucks!

I was greeted by a very grumpy and unhelpful guy my first morning, so that didn't put a good taste in my mouth but the girls that worked after him were nice. The bathrooms and kitchen were great, and it was a pretty good location, just like 10 min walking from the bus/train stations. Not the best atmosphere for meeting people but good value for money!

Good Hostel all round, I had no problems really, close enough to where i needed to go and comfortable enough, only problem was overly squeaky beds but you can't really help that :P

• 10th Sep 2014

As they warn you, room may not have windows, so the room gets very hot and also sheets are not included. They rent you the sheets what sounded ridiculous to me. Beds were no as comfort as they advertised and wifi didn't work in the rooms. It even didn't worked well at all in the common areas, besides having many wifi networks/access points. The hostel is near the main train station and not far from the attractions.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4