6.8
Good 1,855 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 1,855 Total Reviews
Interhostel Located at Kammakargatan 46, , Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm Stockholm 11160 Kammakargatan 46
68% 1855
59.3376900 18.0562341
    Rooms available

• Japan, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016
6.9

The room I stayed in had no window. It was fine for one night or two but I'm sure it can be claustrophobic if you stay there too long. It was a bit annoying I had to lock the room every time I leave (even to the bathroom and such) but again it's not a big deal and the price of the stay made up for it: The kitchen was really dirty but to be fair I think I went in after a big group of guys cooked dinner. Shower and bathroom were both really clean, which I appreciated very much !

20th Jul 2016
6.6

Never seen a hostel in the "civilized" world with rooms without windows. Should be illegal. Wifi doesn't work properly.

• pablocaviezel1645
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
16th Jul 2016
6.9

Having read the terrible reviews, I might say I've come to a (good) surprise. The staff, a russian girl that checked me in, was super kind. Maybe she is new to the job or she had replaced the other ones! The room (4 bed) was small and no window, which provided total darkness at night. Total. A fan helped us from being suffocated and I was lucky I had only two roommates and they were quiet and respectful. Facebook: the App is not blocked. But Facebook on Internet and Facebook Lyte are blocked

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
5.4

One of the worst experiences I've had. I booked two nights for my group and cancelled the first night. Upon arrival, I paid for what I assumed was for the second night. Instead the receptionist said that she had cancelled the 2nd night, said I had no proof since I called instead of emailed, didn't give us room + told us to pay almost double the price to book rooms, and DID NOT give back my$. When I emailed Hostelworld after, Interhostel said that they had cancelled the 1st instead of the second.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
6.3

As usual with hostels, renting sheets is mandatory but not included in the price, can't stand this. Was told nobody lingering in the "lobby" past 01:00 but woke up at 07:30 to a homeless man sleeping on the main sofa. reception was supposed to open at 08:00 finally opened at 10:20 after an increasingly defensive and impolite cleaning staff misheard and misinterpreted everything anyone tried to ask or say. Location was great, only a short stroll to all the bars and main street.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
4th Jul 2016
8.0

Room and bathrooms were clean. Pretty good location for bus/train station and not far to centre. Had to wait for checkin because the staff were doing something else on computer and there were quite a few people waiting. 6 bed dorm is cramped and no windows which isn't ideal if a long stay. Quite a few Swedish people living in hostel

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

Surprised at the bad reviews as we found this hostel completely satisfactory. Check in was a bit tedious but once we had our key (need cash for a key deposit) we were into the room. Room was a 6 person room with a skylight but no window but it did have a fan so the heat was bearable. Good sized lockers in the room. Great location and so many bars and cafes and restaurants around the area. 25 min walk to old town/palace. Kitchen facilities great, limited atmosphere but not their fault to be fair

3rd Jul 2016
7.4

Great location in a nice neighborhood. Beds don't look like much but they'll get the job done. I stayed in 10 person mixed dorm, which smelled like feet upon arrival (in July)...but the window opened wide and the next night some females moved in instead of the men, and it was all better. Great shower area for men, with hooks and lockers. nice big lockers in rooms.

1st Jul 2016
5.7

Room was clean and so were the bathrooms. Room had no ventilation or window. Hostel is very cheap so you get what you pay for, just keep that in mind. We were in 6 bed, male dorm.

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
21st Jun 2016
7.4

It's a nice hostel not too far from the train station. You can be on the main shopping street in 2min. I really liked that they have big lockers for every bed where you can leave your stuff during the day (just remember to bring a lock).