Interhostel Reviews

Kammakargatan 46, Stockholm, Sweden

This place decides to tell you only after you rock up that there is a 12.30 curfew and they lock the doors after that and you cant get back in

• 1st Jul 2014

Was surprised that I was the only female in a "mixed" dorm, and this made me feel a little uneasy - I am used to travelling by myself and sleeping in mixed dorms, but there is always at least another female there. The guests were a bit ignorant of others - talking on phones very late into the night, and the snoring could be heard over my MP3, which was annoying. Also, when I came to check out, the staff member wasn't there. I had to wait 15mins to get my key deposit back. Otherwise, good hostel.

very poor ventilation in our room 37B- no option to open a window. Ventilator in our room doesnt mean to have a fresh air, mainly if someone in your room stinks.

I clean and quite place at the heart of Stockholm. I strongly recommend it.

the hostel is was ok, i dont like 3 things, small kitchen with few tables for so big hostel,no windows in rooms, so no fresh air,noisy metal beds

Excellent hospitality the lady at the reception was extremely courteous and helpful my sincere thanks to her for her smiling face too impressed

• 21st Jun 2014
  • India
  • Couple, 41+

That's not a bad hostel. Concerning security, access to the rooms has no control and the rooms' doors get locked by keys, which not everyone does. Keycards would do better. As for its staff, they're not so welcoming, besides, not so efficient. I almost couldn't get my train because the only receptionist was away at the check-out time. The whole hostel seems too small and you feel like inside of a small can, mainly in the rooms.

Been staying here several times and keep coming back. Great location and fair price. On the negative side are the small rooms that none of them got any windows and poor ventilation it feels like. Worth knowing for guests are that bed linen are not included in the price, but can be rented. Probably an old legacy from the swedish "vandrarhem" tradition. Would make life easier for all to include linen in the price. Don't want to see guests bring out bed bug infested sleeping bags to save a buck.

The rooms were clean, but stuffy and without windows. The layout in the hallways was nice with the little nooks everywhere for you to sprawl out. Not the biggest common room, but it was good enough a place for one night.

Staff seem grumpy, not sure why. No oven in the kitchen. Although there's a TV room, it would be nice with a bar. Otherwise fine.

The hostel is nice. The staff just seemed to help because it is their job. Nice location.

Well just cheap acomodation. Nothing more and nothing less.

• 7th Jun 2014

The hostel was good but room was so small and the facilities expensive! But it's very clean! We spent just one night there but it was ok!

It was a nice stay.

WiFi spotty. Gotta rent sheets for 50sek. Squeaky bed.

I lost my mobile there and was not able to get any kind of help. The room I was in has a window that cannot be opened. The bathrooms and toilets are not that clean.

• 19th May 2014
  • Sudan

Hi Mohamed! We are sorry that you lost your mobile in here. We are alway trying to help with the information and reccomendation what to do in this kind of situations. In this case you should have gone to the police and be more careful in future with your belongings in public places. Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

In my booking I suposed to pay 150 swedishkr, insteed a was forced to pay 200kr. Very confused.

• 17th May 2014
  • Sweden

Hi Simon! We are sorry that you did not see the information on the website about bed sheets, it is listed on any website where Interhostel is presented. Beside this hope you had a good time in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Only thing I missed: oven

Hi Fernando! We are sorry that you missed the oven, but we are having a great news fro you! We are building one more kitchen at the moment, which would meet all needs of travellers. Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Good Hostel. Good relation price/quality. Small kitchen.

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us! It is a pleasure to have this kind of guest's. We will do everything we can to improve the quality of service and accommodation. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Interhostel Team

The hostel should have listed "customers need to bring their own bedsheets and duvet covers" before proceeding to checkout. It was extremely disappointing that we have to prepare our own beddings because as a tourist, you don't have extra room in the luggage to bring the extra beddings. I felt that was a cheeky move from the hostel.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hi! We are sorry that you did not see the information on the website about bed sheets, it is listed on any website where Interhostel is presented. Moreover its very common in Sweden to either bring bed sheets with you or borrow them. Beside this hope you had a good time in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team