Interhostel Reviews

Kammakargatan 46, Stockholm, Sweden

WiFi spotty. Gotta rent sheets for 50sek. Squeaky bed.

I lost my mobile there and was not able to get any kind of help. The room I was in has a window that cannot be opened. The bathrooms and toilets are not that clean.

• 19th May 2014
  • Sudan

Hi Mohamed! We are sorry that you lost your mobile in here. We are alway trying to help with the information and reccomendation what to do in this kind of situations. In this case you should have gone to the police and be more careful in future with your belongings in public places. Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

In my booking I suposed to pay 150 swedishkr, insteed a was forced to pay 200kr. Very confused.

• 17th May 2014
  • Sweden

Hi Simon! We are sorry that you did not see the information on the website about bed sheets, it is listed on any website where Interhostel is presented. Beside this hope you had a good time in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Only thing I missed: oven

Hi Fernando! We are sorry that you missed the oven, but we are having a great news fro you! We are building one more kitchen at the moment, which would meet all needs of travellers. Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Good Hostel. Good relation price/quality. Small kitchen.

Dear guest, thank you for staying with us! It is a pleasure to have this kind of guest's. We will do everything we can to improve the quality of service and accommodation. We hope to see you again. Best regards, Interhostel Team

The hostel should have listed "customers need to bring their own bedsheets and duvet covers" before proceeding to checkout. It was extremely disappointing that we have to prepare our own beddings because as a tourist, you don't have extra room in the luggage to bring the extra beddings. I felt that was a cheeky move from the hostel.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hi! We are sorry that you did not see the information on the website about bed sheets, it is listed on any website where Interhostel is presented. Moreover its very common in Sweden to either bring bed sheets with you or borrow them. Beside this hope you had a good time in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Clean, safe and ideal for mixing and meeting with people. Enough room and opportunity to do your own thing if you wish too. Maybe the Wi-Fi is a bit slow, but that is the case throughout Sweden in general. Just upload your photos later, when you get home etc.

• 29th Apr 2014

Hi! We are glad that you have got a good experience while staying with us! Hope see you again in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Interhostel Team

Great position, friendly staff and everything clean

Hi! Its awesome that you had a good experience in Interhostel! Hope to see you again in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Most of the rooms have NO WINDOWS or air conditioning. As a result in the morning you have a headache. The common room has no windows too, but there is a big loud TV set with some Russian channels with Russian soldiers occupying Crimea. The atmosphere is glommy. Actually you feeel like in a grave or in a prison. A tiny kitchen, hardly any equipment, only two stoves (out of 4) worked.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Hi Jakub! There is a central airconditioner in the hostel. Likely for our guest there are 500 channels in the common room and anyone has a chance to choose the favorite one ;) We are building one more kitchen at the moment, which would meet all needs of travellers. Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

Was quite surprised about the fee I had to pay to rent linnen...maybe there could be done something to make it more transparent. Also the 2 girls before me hadn't taken that into account, it doesn't seem to be something to expect at least by travellers from continental europe.

Hi Anton! We are sorry that you did not see the information on the website about bed sheets, it is listed on any website where Interhostel is presented. Moreover its very common in Sweden to either bring bed sheets with you or borrow them. Beside this hope you had a good time in Stockholm! Take care & kind regards Your Interhostel team

the kitchen is too small, the light is dark there location is far away from the train station

We liked the location of the hostel and cleanliness of the showers. However, the kitchen was too small regarding the number of people staying in that hostel. Also, only one hotplate really worked and the kitchen cleanliness was at best OK. We booked a double bed. As it turned out there are only twin beds which is fine, but they should be advertised as such. Furthermore, the room did not have any windows or other air supply.

• 18th Apr 2014

The wifi was not working and the staff did nothing about it, the reception girl just said her internet was working as if all guests were lying. The computers on the reception are really bad and even without internet the reception wanted to charge me a boarding pass I needed to have, but I couldnt even download it to my phone. They were unprepared and didnt know how to give any information of where to eat or anything like it.

• 16th Apr 2014

The staff here seemed to be largely apathetic. Several issues arose with the Wifi for many people, and we were told it had already been fixed, that nothing else could be done. That's a problem in itself as well, the Wifi is not very good at all, and the computers in the lobby are terrible.

• 16th Apr 2014

Wi-Fi wasent working for apple products

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

There weren't wifi there and and my friends and I asked if there was any problem with that the staff didn't try to help us, she just said 'On my phone it is working'. The kitchen was kind of a mess.. it seems like some people live there.

we stayed,in a large dorm. What you would,expect from a regular hostel. Nothing spectacular but gets the job done. Dont expect much from the wifi, and the beds are a bit squeeky. People are friendly, plenty of toilets and showers if you look around for thrm if your closest is,packed. Staff are helpful, kudos and cheers!

Nice location and good price.

The Wi Fi never worked, The Staff were rude, They let any crazy in off the street. Overall the worst hostel experience of my life! I do not recommend this place!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

For people coming in group and wishing to visit : Very good option. For persons coming alone and/or wishing to party, make friends: Very bad option. The hostel was good, the price definitely interesting, unfortunely, it was full of people who are coming there to look for a job and not to visit, party or have "fun". The atmosphere was unfortunely quite bad...