Interhostel Reviews

Kammakargatan 46, Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel had average facilities, and the feel of the hostel is not very social everyone kept to themselves. If you are a young female traveling alone I would not recommend staying here there are many older men.

Good location.We were a group of 5 young girls and each time we were outside our room, we felt uncomfortable because of the long-terms residents.They were in their 40s who look at you in a very weird way.They were all around the hostel, opening and closing doors at any time during the day.So, very crowded hostel.Beds are creaking all time long and small rooms.Facilities in the kitchen not the best.Poor wifi.Showers and bathroom pretty good, with hot water. Good to have luggage room available.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Spain

The hostel has a nice location, very central. All the facilities are clean and never had a problem with it. The kitchen is really useful The 4-bed dorm was really small and felt like a ship's cabin. The hostel was also really crowded when we got there and it felt like it when you walk through the narrow corridors. Some people frequenting the hostel also look like homeless and immigrants and it didnt feel as safe as I would have liked Other than that, you pay for what you get.

Not many stuff,the place was a bit doggy and I found a weird atmosphere. Internet wasn't working and when I asked for help to a young lady she didn't care and pay attention. When I arrived there they charged me extra 50 seek over the price to borrow me the sheets. I didn't read this when I was booking it and I think it's a trick to robe your money. This information should be visible in the booking website... I felt cheated. NOT COMING BACK THERE NEVER AGAIN!

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Spain

Wifi was not good and staff treated us like dirt upon arrival. Location is good though. Lady forced me to buy sheets for an additional 5 euros (if you're going to make additional charges like that, put it in the description) and was extremely rude about it. Stay elsewhere... pay the extra 4 euros or whatever for a better experience.

Smelled awful in the 12 bed dorm, mainly from the long term residents. Would not return, not worth the cheap price.

1 2 3 Next » last »