Interhouse Bishkek Reviews

Topograficheskiy,9, Sovetskaya Cross Skryabina, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Very helpful staff, especially the lady with a young daughter. She spoke excellent English.

Just arrived after 5 days of trekking and was welcomed. Staff did not speak any English but we figured it out just fine. I would love to come to Bishkek again and I would definitely stay at Interhouse.

• 19th Jun 2014

I couldn't have been more impressed. Fully recommended. This may be the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at in over 5 years of continuous travel.

Hostel is in middle of nowhere, but that could be said for all of Bishkek, a city with a few statues, an ex-pat bar and a bazaar, where 6 cops took me in a trailer and did everything but a cavity search. The hostel was fine. Would stay there again if ever in Bishkek again.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Combines excellent customer service with local charm. Cosy, quiet atmosphere with wooden floorboards and rugs. Helpful staff give advice on local trips and public transport. Flexibility over check-in and breakfast time. Location isn’t brilliant, but the city centre is walkable (just) and minibuses are frequent and cheap. The only thing lacking is more detailed online information about reaching the hostel by public transport from the airport.