International Arab Dive Center Reviews

Aqaba South Beach, Aqaba, Jordan

Staff was amazing as they were more than willing to help us with plans outside of the hotel and they were flexible with changes in our reservations. Food is really good and cooked fresh if you are willing to add it to your tab and if your room doesn't have air conditioning, you may be in for an uncomfortable night.

I was travelling alone without any transport and the staff (esp Corinna) were really helpful at sorting out lifts for me to get to the beach and introducing me to fellow travellers. The dorm is small but very clean and the bathroom was spotless. No aircon but it does have a fan. Plenty of options for snorkelling and diving.