International Arab Dive Center Reviews

Aqaba South Beach, Aqaba, Jordan

very friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. I remembered that I was enjoying staying alongside the swimming pool in the afternoon and met some nice people during dinner time. If I ever have a chance to visit Aqaba again, this would be my top choice.

Good hotel/hostel and dive center. Very cool and helpful staff, the restaurant has good food for a fair price. Defenitely was a good decision to stay in the south beach than in the city center. My only complain is about the room, I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and it didnt have any window and the fan wasnt enough. It was really hot inside! But I still would recommend the hostel!

Staff was amazing as they were more than willing to help us with plans outside of the hotel and they were flexible with changes in our reservations. Food is really good and cooked fresh if you are willing to add it to your tab and if your room doesn't have air conditioning, you may be in for an uncomfortable night.