International Budget Hostel

Very Good 2334 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
11th Jul 2017
2.9

Cancelled our booking despite a very specific arrangement, the hostel claimed they had emailed us about the cancellation twice. Neither email was received and I'm doubtful they were ever sent. They took our cash though sure enough

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2017
8.0

Thankyou for looking after my friend and I when we were sick.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jul 2017
7.1

Pros Good really clean shower Security is very good Staff very friendly and helpful Cons Doors beep and slam all night its very noisy Beds creak

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2017
2.9

Not clean, rude to customers.

• srawathen9037
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017
6.3

We stayed at International Budget hostel for one night on our Interrail-trip. People at the reception were nice and helpful, the reception was also open 24h which was nice. The location was perfect, near everything. However the hostel was overall quite outdated. The bathrooms were dirty. Also the linen felt like it had never been washed. There was no airconditioning and at night the room was very hot. At night it was also super noisy. Overall I didnt enjoy my stay there and wouldnt go again.

19th Jun 2017
7.7

Definitely worth taking a look at. It's a good place for a few nights. Great smoking room to meet people. The bed system isn't an exact science by any means, so be prepared for that. But my stay was great. I would gladly stay again.

• Botswana, Male, 31-40
17th Jun 2017

great place. good friendly staff

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

I had an overnight layover in Amsterdam, so I stayed here. It was close to the airport express bus stop (about 6 min walk). The stairs are a bit narrow which isn't ideal if you have luggage. I really disliked how low the top bunks were for the bottom bunks, i.e. I attempted to get up and already at 25 degree angle I'd say, I banged my head on the top bunk-awful. Otherwise the staff was friendly and helpful, I wouldn't say this is a party hostel. It's good for just needing to crash.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
16th Jun 2017
8.0

Stayed here for 1 night as my other hostel didn't have Friday night available. Was perfectly fine for a 1 night stay. Clean comfy bedding, good shower, solid Wifi, surprising quiet (I got lucky with considerate roommates), lockers a good size. Minor negatives; rooms were a little cramped & had to go upstairs to nearest toilet. Steps also a bit tricky to navigate with a backpack. The lack of facilities - kitchen, laundry etc would have been an issue for a longer stay but overall fine.

12th Jun 2017

IBH was great. It is close to Anne Frank's House and 15 by walk to the red light district and coffee shops.