International Budget Hostel Reviews

Leidsegracht 76, Amsterdam 1016 CR, Amsterdam, Netherlands

1935 Total Reviews

Como dicen todos los comentarios. Escaleras inmensas y pasillos y habitaciones angostas. No obstante es lo habitual en Amsterdam por lo tanto no creo que en otros lados puedas tener cuartos inmensos

Un poco lejos del centro. Ducha compartida por mucha gente, además de ser pequeña. Nos metieron en una habitación de más personas de lo que habíamos reservado. Por lo demás, esta bastante bien. Sobretodo calidad-precio.

Be careful on the stairs and the WiFi doesn't really work in the rooms.

The right place for 7 guys. Everything was OK. The lounge was very comfortable. Staff was very helpful and polite. Should I recommend this place to others? Is the best that you could find for the price and what it offers. Very clean place. Gerti

체크아웃하는데 리뷰 잘 써달라던 착했던 직원. 보스가 지랄한다며~ㅋ 직원은 다~ 친절. 위치는 짱 좋음. 가격대비 개인적으로는 만족. 카드키 보안, 큰 사물함 있음. 공용 PC 무료사용. But, 리셉션앞에 스모킹룸 있어서 마리화나 냄새가 다소 많이 남. 가파른 계단에 엘리베이터 없음. 매우 좁은 복도와 다소 좁은 방. 키친없어 요리불가. 리셉션 뒤에 냉장고, 전자렌즈, 그릇 등 구비되어 있음. 프린트 장당.. 무려 0.5유료 받음. Wifi는 방에서 잡힌다지만.... 로비에서만 됨.

Very basic place, and lacking personality, but clean, cheap and well located.

Staff was very friendly but I didn't like that the pillow cases or duvet covers were not switched after a new guest came.

• 27th Feb 2015

Great place to stay!! Staff was awesome and the dig was f****** awesome! Highly recommend staying in there apartment

• 16th Feb 2015

The clean staff was very nice, but they woke up us all the mornings making a lot of noise to clean and speaking loud. I know clean is very important part, but young people in Amsterdam usually want to sleep a little bit more, not be wake in the morning. And more than one time staff woke us up asking if we should make the check out, and we would stay more two days there. We love the hostel and everybody was very nice, we just think that staff could try not wake up everybody in the morning hehehe

• 15th Feb 2015

A localização é ótima, perto de tudo: nem precisa usar o transporte publico (a nao ser que voce odeie caminhar). Os funcionários sao muitos queridos e atenciosos. Achei os dormitórios bem pequenos para o numeros de cama e os banheiros apertado, mas fora isso: adorei e recomendo

• 15th Feb 2015

Nice staff, nice rooms, nice locations. A shame we have to RENT the lock for the lockers.

Expérience globalement moyenne de cette auberge. Pas de cuisine, pas de pièce commune non fumeur digne d'une bonne auberge, cabine de douche ridiculement petite et sans le moindre accessoire pour y deposer ses vetements !!! et check out impossible avant 9h !! ! ! ! ! Pour les bons points : le prix, la propreté de la chambre et de la litterie ainsi que l'emplacement .

Don't come here if you're not looking to smoke copious amounts of weed. The smoke room filters all through the hostel, so it's pretty difficult to escape. While the upgrade in facilities is welcome, the tradesman installing a bathroom fan on the wall while standing on my bed is not.

I enjoyed the location and the very NEW bathroom. The room and the beds were correct, confortable. The BIG NEGATIVE point: there was a scary guy in the room, he seemed to be under mushrooms, and he talked for hours alone, saying stuff like "f**king bloody room" or "f**king son, i'll kill you", while we were trying to sleep (after 1am). I couldn't sleep because I didn't feel safe: he was on the bed just on my side. By the way at some point he felt on me... The STRANGER hostel NIGHT IN MY LIFE!

rooms are cozy, smoking room has TV and comfy sofas. due to construction our room was full of dust and we slept in dusty sheets but besides that it was enjoyable. location is very close to leidseplein and vondelpark.btw they charged first night's price from my credit card in case of we don't show up but they didn't return it back yet

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

they didnt give my deposit. they got a unresponsible staff

It was a nice enough hostel, but i felt there wasn't much of an atmosphere, however it seemed that a lot of people were in the smoking room getting high. It was functional, but unless you're doing weed you wont find much of an atmosphere.

The most what we (me and my friends) liked about this hostel was the location and super nice attitude from staff. Although hostel was really narrow and some of us were too big for it :) , we enjoyed staying in this place.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Latvia

We were welcomed with arms wide open and were provided with one of the newly refurbished rooms on the uppermost floor. The steps are challenging but certainly rewarding. In our room, we didn't have the standard bunk beds but comfortable single beds and had access to the new shower room. We suggest that hooks are put in so one's towel isn't drenched by the shower! It would also be useful if the wifi is strengthened in the top floors. We have stayed in this hostel before and would certainly return

We were charged 5% tax on arrival. The room was alright although the sheets were stained. The hostel itself was under construction so there was dust everywhere, the construction men started in the morning and woke us up. The hostel outside of our room smelled strongly of pot and tobacco. For 20Euros a night, I expected better. I was able to get into the room once without a key card. The bathrooms were gross and the showers were either boiling hot or ice cold. The wifi was slow.

« first « Prev 1 2 3