International Friends Guesthouse Reviews

Annajah Al Qadeem Street, Nablus, Nablus, Israel

Had a reservation but no one was there.Went to a store to call the owner.Once inside it was horrible.Stinky garbage everywhere, revolting bathroom, pile of moldy bread + pureed beans spread all over the table.Also human feces on the steps that a dog was eating when I arrived.There are no locks on the doors.At night 2 of the owner's nephews(??) came in + dismantled furniture. Owner tried to overcharge me.I paid for brkfast but got none, nothing to boil water with,even. Very cold in rooms.

I stayed in this hostel in December, there is no heating so I was freezing in a very cold house. Thete was no one at the reception, house open, rooms open so I did not feel safe much. Internet was working just a few hrs a day, during 3 days no one cleaned neither the rooms, nor the bathroom. But I can imagine, that in full season in sumner this hostel can be inspiring place for open-minded travellers. The location is good, you feel far away from the rush in the centre just 10 min on foot.