International Guesthouse Azure Reviews

Daiichi-Hosyo Bldg 3F, 2-6-7, Hiyoshidai, Tomisato-shi, Narita City, Japan

The staff is very cool and like to watch TV . The atmosphere is not good.

Neither hotel staff nor guests were very welcoming and the general hostel was not worth the price

• 5th Jul 2014

Quiet and in a decent location. Exactly a 9 minute walk from the subway station to the hostel. Easy to find. The employee at the desk was pleasant, going over the necessities with me and leaving me alone the rest of the time I was there. It's definitely a place people use in transition to the airport (Narita is 1 stop away), and while it would be comfortable to stay a while, it's not really intended for that. No lockers, no fridge, great wifi, baggage storage, free coffee.

It was an easy-to-find hostel that was quiet enough during the day for a nap, and busy enough in the evening to meet other travelers. I liked how it made my transit into the Narita airport the next morning very short and easy. It was clean and maintained well, and I had enough privacy in my bottom bunk with its curtains to feel comfortable. The wifi worked well, it was a peaceful atmosphere.

Nice place, pretty long walk from the station if you're walking. The owner is kooky at best. I'm not going to go into details. See the reviews on traveladvisor and google before you book a stay here. If you're quiet, stay out of the owner's way, and don't mind a long walk or short cab ride to a quiet, structured place to stay for a low price, it could be tolerable. The 4x rooms were clean. Non-guests are not allowed inside, and the common area is forcefully closed at midnight sharp.

Guests ONLY allowed enter our guesthouse for safety staying . This old man took a dirty man from outside even prohibited and showing the sign at the entrance. He was very rude and typical revenge comments .

This was the second hostel we visited in japan and compared to our first hostel the aizuya in was heaven on earth. The staff are unbelievably helpful and kind. There was a fridge, laundry and a shower available for guest use, all very well kept. Free coffee and tea, cute lobby area and bathrooms on every floor. All in all a phenomenal place to stay, the plan was to stay for two nights and weve been here for over a week and would come back in a heartbeat.

• 14th Feb 2014