International Guesthouse Azure Reviews

Narita Moriwaki Sogyo Bldg 3F, 2-6-4, Hiyoshidai, Tomisato-shi, Narita City, Japan

The Staff is a rude man.. Made everything uncomfortable didn't let me use the microwave. If we were to loud he'll us to keep it down. Worst hostel experience I have ever experienced!! Wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here!!

Firstly very strict policy and unwelcome rude service No room or lockers for shoes I was told not to let the wheel of my suitcase touch the floor.....I booked a youth hostel not a palace. I was also told not to step over the line while I was removing my shoes.there was barely a space free The reception staff was just plain rude Also he would not turn on air conditioner till 9 15 pm.the place was really hot And finally there needs to be a spare bathroom.1 is not enough for the floor I feel

No drinks allowed in the room so whenever you're thirsty you have to go to the common room to drink water or whatever. The staff was not so friendly. The good thing is that the place is at a few minutes walk from the narita station. So good enough to spend a night there before an early flight. To use the hairdryer we had to pay for it...

The location was nice if you want to be close to Narita city and about a 1 1/2hr away from Tokyo. Close to transits station. The staff consist of one RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL man. He was NOT friendly, welcoming or inviting. I felt like I was in a prison. He had a attitude anytime I asked a simple question and yelled at me when my phone Ringed while I was waiting to check in. The rooms resembled a prison and that's how he ran it. You had to be back in the Hostle by 12am or get locked out. Horrible!

• 17th Apr 2015

Not bad! Really nice guy who works the front! Will go back!