International Guesthouse Azure Reviews

Narita Moriwaki Sogyo Bldg 3F, 2-6-4, Hiyoshidai, Tomisato-shi, Narita City, Japan

Good location near the two main railway stations and the main shopping street which leads to a beautiful temple. The owner from our experience was great, allowed us to store bags and use shower at 9:30 after a night bus, and check in early when check in was at 15:00, we really dont get the fussy comments below at all. The hostel is spotlessly clean, and the room was comfortable. There is laundry, shop and the best ramen we had in Japan nearby. We would absolutely stay here again.

This place has made me feel very unwelcome. I was sent out to take phone call after my arrival. There is basically no allowance to talk inside the house. However, TV was on all time and staff kept watching. No real "hello, how are you" is what you can expect. Helping me to carry a heavy bad 3 floors up was a big deal for the staff. I wanted to leave immediately but no other place was free nearby, which forced to stay. No kitchen, no fridge. You need eye mask and ear plugs to get some rest.

This is the backpackers hostel. Not all private space. No one else listen to chat some one's phone and the rules here in the public area. That is general etiquette and common sense. She was terrible attitude and not welcome.

The Staff is a rude man.. Made everything uncomfortable didn't let me use the microwave. If we were to loud he'll us to keep it down. Worst hostel experience I have ever experienced!! Wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here!!

Don't chat over night loudly, other guests were sleeping. completely they were the rude.

Firstly very strict policy and unwelcome rude service No room or lockers for shoes I was told not to let the wheel of my suitcase touch the floor.....I booked a youth hostel not a palace. I was also told not to step over the line while I was removing my shoes.there was barely a space free The reception staff was just plain rude Also he would not turn on air conditioner till 9 15 pm.the place was really hot And finally there needs to be a spare bathroom.1 is not enough for the floor I feel

No drinks allowed in the room so whenever you're thirsty you have to go to the common room to drink water or whatever. The staff was not so friendly. The good thing is that the place is at a few minutes walk from the narita station. So good enough to spend a night there before an early flight. To use the hairdryer we had to pay for it...