International Hostel Rooms 1 Reviews

7 Ardconnel Terrace, Inverness, Scotland

Clean, well located and comfortable beds. Just not the place hang out and meet fellow travelers.

This is a standard room and a very good value for money thinking that you are in the heart of Inverness. it's not the most amazing place but you have everything what you need for a good nights sleep.

My stay at Hostel Rooms 1 was OK. The room I stayed in was clean and my neighbours were friendly and helpful. I thought the hostel would be in the centre but it is a bit outside the centre (about 15 minute walk from the bus station). And breakfast is not included in the price which was a bit disappointing for that price.

Big hostel. Low vibe, but a big living room with room for everyone.

For a hostel this was a bit on the expensive side I thought (£43 for a 2 person private) but worth the money as it was more like a (perhaps slightly grotty) HOTEL. Room, shower and kitchen were all GREAT, easy to get to and keep our stuff in while we went for a walk round town. Wifi no problems. Would very definitely stay here again!

The two beds that were actually sofas were incredibly uncomfortable.

Minimum in terms of accommodation, really a place just to sleep and nothing else... Also, neighbors are really noisy!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Our room, the kitchen and the bathroom were very clean. The owner is wonderful and friendly. Getting into the room was a little difficult since you must call the owner for the code to get the keys but otherwise it turned out very well. The beds were comfortable and we felt very very safe. The building is in the city center of Inverness, a short drive from Culloden and Loch Ness and a 5 minute walk from a train station and the mall. I will be staying again!

The staff was very friendly and we had no problem accessing the place since we were driving. There's free parking 100m of the hostel. We only stayed for a night which was quite a petty. The rooms were clean and it's cheap compared with other hostel. I would strongly recommend this hostel if you are staying in Inverness over the weekend.

View all Inverness Apartments