International Hostel Rooms 1 Reviews

7 Ardconnel Terrace, Inverness, Scotland

I'll definetly would tay again in this Hostel. For this price you can't stay anywhere else cheaper in Inverness! Really friendly staff!

• 2nd Feb 2016

The beds were comfortable and it was really warm. It had a washing machine and complete cooking facilities. I guess they lack security when it comes to lockers? And also I was a bit paranoid that I'm staying alone in a creepy house and the automatic light doesn't help haha plus I'm staying alone so I really got scared. I guess if you're with someone it would be fine :)

Very good ratio price/quality!

• 14th Nov 2015

The hostel is located in the City center. Exchange of keys went fine with the hostel Manager. This hostel do not accept Credit card and hence we had to pay the remaining amount of our booking through cash. The bathroom and toilet was not clean when we arrived. The neighbours in the next room were too noisy. Overall i would give 6/10 Points to this hostel.

Lovely place to take some rest. You can sleep there all days. Very calm. You feel like home. Very short distance (150 meteres) to main street in Inverness.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is located near the city center and the station, which is very convenient if you don't have a car. The flat was clean and had everything you could need in it. Not a 5 star luxury hotel of course but if you just want somewhere to have a good night sleep in clean sheets and without spending too much money, I definitely recommend this place.

Nice, straightforward accommodation. It met our needs and its proximity to the city center was perfect.

• 20th Aug 2015

Clean, well located and comfortable beds. Just not the place hang out and meet fellow travelers.

View all Inverness Apartments