International Hostel Rooms 1 Reviews

7 Ardconnel Terrace, Inverness, Scotland

I'll definetly would tay again in this Hostel. For this price you can't stay anywhere else cheaper in Inverness! Really friendly staff!

• 2nd Feb 2016

The beds were comfortable and it was really warm. It had a washing machine and complete cooking facilities. I guess they lack security when it comes to lockers? And also I was a bit paranoid that I'm staying alone in a creepy house and the automatic light doesn't help haha plus I'm staying alone so I really got scared. I guess if you're with someone it would be fine :)

Very good ratio price/quality!

• 14th Nov 2015

The hostel is located in the City center. Exchange of keys went fine with the hostel Manager. This hostel do not accept Credit card and hence we had to pay the remaining amount of our booking through cash. The bathroom and toilet was not clean when we arrived. The neighbours in the next room were too noisy. Overall i would give 6/10 Points to this hostel.

Lovely place to take some rest. You can sleep there all days. Very calm. You feel like home. Very short distance (150 meteres) to main street in Inverness.

• 25th Sep 2015
  • Poland

The hostel is located near the city center and the station, which is very convenient if you don't have a car. The flat was clean and had everything you could need in it. Not a 5 star luxury hotel of course but if you just want somewhere to have a good night sleep in clean sheets and without spending too much money, I definitely recommend this place.

Nice, straightforward accommodation. It met our needs and its proximity to the city center was perfect.

• 20th Aug 2015

Clean, well located and comfortable beds. Just not the place hang out and meet fellow travelers.

This is a standard room and a very good value for money thinking that you are in the heart of Inverness. it's not the most amazing place but you have everything what you need for a good nights sleep.

My stay at Hostel Rooms 1 was OK. The room I stayed in was clean and my neighbours were friendly and helpful. I thought the hostel would be in the centre but it is a bit outside the centre (about 15 minute walk from the bus station). And breakfast is not included in the price which was a bit disappointing for that price.

Big hostel. Low vibe, but a big living room with room for everyone.

For a hostel this was a bit on the expensive side I thought (£43 for a 2 person private) but worth the money as it was more like a (perhaps slightly grotty) HOTEL. Room, shower and kitchen were all GREAT, easy to get to and keep our stuff in while we went for a walk round town. Wifi no problems. Would very definitely stay here again!

The two beds that were actually sofas were incredibly uncomfortable.

Minimum in terms of accommodation, really a place just to sleep and nothing else... Also, neighbors are really noisy!

We decided to stay at this location since it would give us a chance to explore the city and go to Loch Ness lake. We did indeed have a positive experience with this location, but the set up was a little weird since we stay in a living room with beds. Besides that, good place.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Our room, the kitchen and the bathroom were very clean. The owner is wonderful and friendly. Getting into the room was a little difficult since you must call the owner for the code to get the keys but otherwise it turned out very well. The beds were comfortable and we felt very very safe. The building is in the city center of Inverness, a short drive from Culloden and Loch Ness and a 5 minute walk from a train station and the mall. I will be staying again!

The staff was very friendly and we had no problem accessing the place since we were driving. There's free parking 100m of the hostel. We only stayed for a night which was quite a petty. The rooms were clean and it's cheap compared with other hostel. I would strongly recommend this hostel if you are staying in Inverness over the weekend.

The apartment is pretty run down and kitchen and bathroom areas could be cleaner. The guests staying in the other room were very noisy and inconsiderate and as the hostel owner isn't on site - nothing could be done about that resulting in us getting very little sleep. The location and price are good - owner helpful and friendly. Would be great for larger parties renting both rooms as you wouldn't have to worry about disturbing other guests with noise.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

A tired apartment but ideally situated and very cheap

• 4th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Nice and clean place to stay. Close to the city centre and the shops. Kind owner.

• 26th Sep 2014