International Hostel Rooms Inverness 2 Reviews

17 Haugh Road, Inverness, Scotland

The location of the hostel was very good. It was close to the city center. Nevertheless, the room was freezing cold even though the heater worked! It smelled a little bit weird in the room and you could see that the walls are wet and probably moldy.

• 12th Dec 2015

Handy, clean and quiet place to stay.

• 30th Nov 2015
  • Portugal

Needed somewhere tae stay for a wee weekend away found this place via google etc and booked it....was ment tae be two o us but just ended up being me....unbeknown tae me I ended up paying £64 for a whole building as there was no body else booked in so in my eyes was a perfect stay away just what I needed...wifi, selfcatering and loads o hot water....only issue was the shower only operates from outside the bathroom door....was so clean. definitely recommend this tae anyone.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

The room was clean and quiet. The bathroom was ok, although the shower can only be turned on/out from outside the room and there is mould on the ceiling. We didn't use the kitchen, because the cupboard was a bit sticky. The staff was nice on the phone, but we've never met anyone in person. In the three bed room is a bunk bed and two persons have to sleep in the bottom and share one blanket. All in all, for this prize the hostel good for sleeping.

• 23rd Oct 2015

We stayed just one night and that was even too much. There was no staff available and we had to call them by mobile phone. Them we were instructed how to open the front door. There we got our Room keys. There was no Check-in Paper or Something similar. The hostel is very small and inside it was colder than outside, in october!The heating didn't work. It was switched on from 4pm to Midnight. This was also with the very small facilities. Taking a shower in the morning was not possible, too cold

Really perfect for the three of us. It was clean and comfortable.

• 9th Oct 2015

It was a good hostel. The shower does need a bit of work done on it. Otherwise, good location, good facilities.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I was occuping 3 pax room with my friends and we had lovely stay there. Everything was excelant, if I have to find something that could be better, I d mention, that the place is a bit hard to find coz outside there is no hotel name, there is just number on the door, and also there is only one shower to shere between 4 rooms. But apart frim this tiny cons I can strongly recoment this hostel.

No staff most of the time. Wifi OK and close to the bus station.

No parking

The host was friendly but something was wrong with the shower as it couldn't be turned off properly and also the window blinds which couldn't be lowered properly in our room.

The rooms are not big but clean. Although it is a hostel there is a big bath and two toilets. It's a quiet place, there are only four rooms in the whole hostel. The hostel is located directly in the city centre. Great choice for one or two night stay.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • Czech Republic

The hostel is placed in an excellent location! Unfortunately, beds were uncomfortable and I did not sleep well. Bathroom was old and it could have been cleaner. We did not use the kitchen, though there were all the appliances. Congratulations to the two members of staff, they were kind and friendly, very helpful! It is a pity that beds were uncomfortable, as that is the reason I would not stay there again.

View all Inverness Apartments