6.7
Good 185 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 185 Total Reviews
International Hostel Rooms Inverness 2 Located at 17 Haugh Road, , Inverness.
Scotland
Inverness IV2 4SD 17 Haugh Road
67% 185
57.4741044 -4.2256379
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016
4.0

There were no staff on site when I arrived so I had to stand in the rain trying to call the number on the door for about 5mins before anyone picked up. I was then given instructions via phone call on how to get into the hostel and check my self in. The place was dark and unfriendly. The kitchen and lounge weren't very clean. The bedroom and bathroom were very mouldy. When paying for the room a strange man came to My room door asking for the money. I recived no receipt and had to pay cash.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2016
2.3

It was disappointing having such a bad stay considering we stayed for a total of four nights. From the beginning we noticed how poorly managed the place was. We were left in the cold for hours before checking in and the only time we saw a member of staff was at 10:40pm when the owner knocked on our door and asked us for money. My friend and I are both friendly girls but we felt uncomfortable in the house, not wanting to venture out of the room to go to the bathroom. We were thankful to leave.