International Hostel Rooms Inverness 2 Reviews

17 Haugh Road, Inverness, Scotland

No heating beds not changed no tv in room paid deposit on line then paid 71 pounds up front asked for receipt and had thecheek to ask me for 40pence also why to have to give ur passport details nothin worth stealing wont be back

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

We needed a bed for the night and it served its purpose. It is unmanned so couldn't rate staff. The bed sheets were changed and the floor swept but that was the extent of the cleanliness

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

As long as the guy on the other end of the phone is available there is no need to worry about this staffless hostel. In my case the guy on the phone was most helpful and also allowed me to leave my cash in the room when I left in the morning..Very trusting! Good Location and close to the city centre (tip; Walk along the riverside to and from the hostel and avoid a walk up the hill!) ;

not clean rooms and one of the host was unfriendly and annoying

• 20th Sep 2014

The bed room was clean but the bathroom and restroom weren't so clean.

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel and Inverness itself. We were warmly welcomed and made to feel at home.

• 10th Sep 2014

I though the location of this place was great. I did not like the fact that I had to call the this strange number, which costs lots of money if you are calling from a USA #. Did not appreciate that what so ever. I also did not appreciate your staff being unprepared and unprofessional. When you say I can pay by card, cash, credit card debit,mean it. He didn't have a card reader, so I had to give him all my cash to pay, when it is stated I can pay by card. I thought the staff was not organized.

• 5th Sep 2014

A bit hard to find.

Very basic. No staff around when we arrived. Will not use again.

• 16th Aug 2014

The guy who works there wasn't in when we arrived, so we had to call him and he made us do some things to get our keys, not nice if you don't know English well. We couldn't pay by card so needed to go to the center to the atm and spend money at our bank to withdraw. The place was clean, unfortunately the kitchen had unclean tools.

I felt really scared.

Uncomfortable beds, noisy street.... But isn't that all hostels?

View all Inverness Apartments