International House of Washington Reviews

1110 6th st. nw, Washington, DC, Washington DC, USA

The staff was really nice. The atlmosphere as well. I parked my car in the back ans there was no problem. I recommend tis place as its location is great for walking everywhere (but be ready to walk a lot, DC is very big !).

The staff was very kind. Good hostel atmosphere. There are some partying places nearby and on Friday night the area could be a bit noisy with stupid drunk people. But in general the hostel is safe and noise level is not high on other nights.

Fatima, thanks for all the nice information when we check in. It makes my trip a lot easier. I had a very pleasant stay and will be happy to come again!

It is the best óption in washington to be safe and close to the attractions!

It is a fairly good hostel, but don't come here if you want to socialize a lot.

• 29th Mar 2014

I think the hostel lacks professionalism, it seems like you just entered somebody's house. My room had a piano, which was actually nice, but one bathroom for 6 people, and inside the room. There is no indication of the hostel outside, a tiny table in which everybody should have breakfast, and the "lobby" is also what appears to be a family's small living room and the hostel's main headquarters. Furthermore, no alcohol is allowed, if this happens to be a specific issue.

• 28th Mar 2014