International Student Center Reviews

38 West 88th Street, Manhattan NY 10024, New York, USA

I have good stay in this hostel, really! Thank you very much to the helpful staffs. I stayed for 8 nights in this hostel and I have no problem. At first, I was a bit distracted with bad comments but I don't care, so I just booked to experience it by myself. So I realized that the problem is not the hostel but the person who stay in the hostel. My first night there was terrible not because of the hostel but a stupid people whom just like to complain. Hostel is great!!!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We would be happy to host you again next time you are in New York City. Safe travels. ISC Staff

1 2 3 Next » last »