International Student Center Reviews

38 West 88th Street, Manhattan NY 10024, New York, USA

That's a nice building and nice staffs. It's a little pity that no wifi and plug in the room, and charged for $1 per hour if you want to keep the luggage after check out.

I had a lot problems during my stay in the International Student Center. The staff was so impolite and unfriendly with me. In my second day there, my gray blouse and my black paints fall away. I talked for the people responsible and nobody help me find my clothes. I had good experiences in others hostel in Canada, but this was the worst place that I stayed in my life!!!! I'll never recomend this local to my friends...so so awful!!!!!

• 23rd Apr 2014

We are sorry to hear you did not have an enjoyable experience with us. Please keep in mind we are not responsible for your belongings. If we do find anything out of place in the rooms we leave it in it's place but to the side and out of the way. It seems we did not find anything of the sort. This is the same with any business or hotel. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Safe Travels! ISC Staff

Wouldn't let us take bags to the rooms. Kitchen was really well equipped. Great location. Stairs about to fall. NO WI-FI. Poor beds, no towels, really old building. No lockers for the luggage. Wouldn't recommend unless running on a budget or just looking for a close place.

It is a cheap hostel. If you are an organized person it is okay but I struggled. Luggage is not allowed in the rooms which means you have to plan ahead because the luggage/office closes at 11pm and opens at 8am. It was close to train lines and Central Park. The staircase looks like its going to fall off the wall. Not enough bathrooms compared to the number of people. Overall good for a cheap place to stay but it wasn't a place to make friends or hang out. Better for groups than individuals.

• 22nd Apr 2014

i love the location every time i go to this hostel

1 2 3 Next » last »