International Student House Florence Reviews

Via Faenza, 67, Florence, Italy

AAAAA, Be careful when you're staying here. I stayed here for only one night but it turned out to be unexpected. I've lost 6 euro for linen and sheet and also tax for person. I know that I had to pay, but they deducted from my bank account all those cost, and then keep asking me to pay again ( I ended up paying twice). When I gave them the my bank account detail, they say they dont know cause the computer is broken down :( Whatttttt!!!! The only advantages are they close to the city center.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Vietnam

Location was great! Staff were ok! I'm not one to really complain but there was an issue with the toilet that needs to be fixed, water isn't meant to come gushing out of the cistern after you flush! Also the bedroom can get REALLY hot in summer if you don't pay for aircon so be prepared! Apart from that, it's value for money.

The hostel was conveniently located. The instructuctions about what to do on your areival were very clear. The staff is very helpful and quick to answer emails.

it was the worst hostel I've ever stayed. They forced you to leave the room at 10 am so you don't have the right to sleep longer if you please to. The reception is only open 3 hours. it was the first time we were treated this bad I don't recommend it at all.

• 27th Apr 2015