International Student House Florence Reviews

Via Faenza, 67, Florence, Italy

very unclean, wont recommend anyone

It's a very good place, in a strategic location, near of the mainly sightseeings and Central Station. The staff was very atencious with me. The kitchen could be better equipped, with plates. glass and cutlery.

• 5th Oct 2015

AAAAA, Be careful when you're staying here. I stayed here for only one night but it turned out to be unexpected. I've lost 6 euro for linen and sheet and also tax for person. I know that I had to pay, but they deducted from my bank account all those cost, and then keep asking me to pay again ( I ended up paying twice). When I gave them the my bank account detail, they say they dont know cause the computer is broken down :( Whatttttt!!!! The only advantages are they close to the city center.

• 18th Sep 2015