International Student House Florence

Very Good 149 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017
6.9

Booked a private double room with private a bathroom which is outside our room. Have to walk 5 steps to the bathroom, which is weird. The bathroom is acceptable. You have to pay 10 euros for the aircon per day, which is expensive. Noisy at night and in the morning if you open the window. Bed is comfortable. Excellent location, close to train station and central market. The reception was closed the first day so we couldn't ask for the air con. Shared kitchen is good.

• kconnelly544
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2017
7.4

It's great if you're looking something a little more on the quiet side. The only time I really saw other people is when they were cooking or doing laundry. Bathrooms could have been more maintained as there was a mild case of black mold in some spots. Great location though.

• USA, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2017
7.4

Wifi didn't work and they advertise that they have it.

• katiemccabe
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
9th Jun 2017
6.9

It was fairly clean and comfortable. Other then a place to sleep and cook your meals it's nothing. There's 3-4 rooms I barely saw the other guests but it was fine for a couple nights and very well located. Wouldn't recommend for solo travellers.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2017
2.0

Bad service, rude staff and the toilet cannot be locked:(

15th May 2017
7.7

I had a positive overall experience. Location was great! The staff was very kind and knowledgeable. But it is not your typical Hostel. I hardly saw anyone else when I was there. There wasn't that community feel you usually feel at hostels. Also free wifi was available but I consistently didn't have wifi connection in my room. It was hot in our room. We opened the windows and were eaten alive by mosquitos. Lastiy, when we first arrived, no one was there to answer the door, which was stressful.

30th Apr 2017

Nice place, great location. Check-in after reception hours were a little odd, but worked out fine, and we had no issues. It was close to the train station which made travel to and from Florence easy.

17th Apr 2017

A perfect location. I wish there had been more storage in the room, or lockers.

22nd Mar 2017

I had an excellent experience. Staff very kind. Related to the rooms and bathroom all were very clean. Good location, definitely I recommend it.

26th Feb 2017

Great Location! I Highly reccommended!!!!!