International Students House

13th Sep 2017

Perfect location, good facility

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

Great place, bathrooms were a bit gros, but wifi was good, Kitchen was good, rooms were clean, staff were good.

8th Sep 2017
5.4

The front desk staff was not very helpful or engaged. The atmosphere is pretty weird, basically an empty college dorm building. I'd say, money wise, its the worst deal I've had in my experience staying at hostels.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2017
6.6

I spent two nights with a friend. In our room there was a malfunctioning light that kept going on and off without stopping with additional sound. I found it really annoying because it was right next our beds and there was no way not to hear it. Also the only plugs are the two on the bed and the power goes out really easily even using a simple hair drier. It was basically impossible to dry my hair. The athmosphere was cold and not as friendly as I expect it to be in a hostel. Location's great.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2017

I loved my stay here. I had a private room with ensuite. It was adequately clean and spacious, the breakfast allowed me to load up on snacks for my days out and about, and the wifi was strong enough for me to stream videos. The location is perfect between 2 tube stations and just across the street from the park. Expensive for a hostel, but I don't regret it.

31st Aug 2017

Got a goodie bag with toiletries and a towel to borrow - very nice touch. Card key gets you in the building and in your dorm, you can lock your luggage underneath your bunk bed in the dorm room. Bunk beds have curtains for privacy and a private light which I liked a lot. We had breakfast included which was substantial and delicious. Toilets have weak water pressure and get clogged daily adding to the bathroom smell. Location good for walking and metro transit. Overall worth the stay.

25th Aug 2017
6.9

not a good hostel because its only as such ina temporary basis during the summer...acceptable for the prices of hotels in copenhagen...

19th Aug 2017

Very nice hostel, haven't been in hostels for quite some years now, but the spirit is as I remember it. Staff very helpful, breakfast amazing, great location - all in all it was really swell. Really good experience, would recommend it to anybody.

• England, Female, 41+
19th Aug 2017

Uncomfortable mattress and no kettle, did have a fridge though! Clean room and bathroom, good location and friendly helpful staff! Would use it again.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
5.7

The bulding was really smelling of mold and it was very old. There were rubbish containers on the corridors and it stinked. It was not a good value for money. We booked a double room for one night and payed around 90 pounds. The toilets were disgusting. I really do not recommend staying here. I feel sorry for those students that have to live there for a longer period....

×