International Students House

7.9
Very Good 735 Total Reviews

• Austria, Female, 18-24
12th Aug 2017

Very nice and helpful staff, was able to store my bags in the luggage room for free, good location and good value for money

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2017
6.3

Location is perfect. Right next to public transport and close to Buckhingham Palace. Single rooms are clean and comfortable. The shared bathrooms are not very clean (there was a layer of mould on the shower floor). Very small communal area.

• East Timor, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2017
6.9

Great for one night stay, not more. The room smells a bit because there are only small windows. The bathroom looks gross. The common lounge was full with students. The price is good for the location, but not exactly for the accomodation.

4th Aug 2017

It was a quite nice experience there. it seems to be a students appartment and sold as hostel in the summer. it's mostly clean. Here i need to thank Ms Danuta Zalewska at the reception desk, she sent email to give back the changes to me even I actually forgot it at all. Only bad thing is at the last day, I lost my watch there, which i put on my bed, It's hard to blame someone, because i don't know it's because of the cleaning lady or my roommates. but it happens in hostel :(

1st Aug 2017

Awesome hostel.. Just the reception is a little confusion place..

• mertcanuney
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2017

When I compare the money and the place I can say that it worthed. The only problem for me was the pillow. It was so so thin like a paper. The location is the hostel is really good. They give a towel which is something really cool for a hostel in my opinion.

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2017

Room sizes are great. Loved the location. Distance to tube was perfect as well as atmosphere. Hostel gives you breakfast vouchers and discounts on drinks at onsite bar. Night security was grumpy and bathroom smelled like sewage. Other than that, pleasant stay! Thank you!

18th Jul 2017

Pretty solid hostel. My only "meh" was that the showers need to be cleaned a bit more frequently. But if my only complaint is the showers it much be a pretty good hostel :P

• alessandrozurlo
  • Italy, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2017
7.7

I was kind of puzzled when I entered my room as I booked a private bedroom for two and they have given me a 4 bunk beds dorm all for us! Honestly it` is not the same and they should have made it clear before of the reservation. Staff team maybe too stressed also Excellent position, facilities very clean

• England, Male, 41+
13th Jul 2017

A great place to stay, good location, perfect. THANK YOU.