International Travelers House Adventure Hostel Reviews

1658 Front Street, San Diego, CA, San Diego, USA

Really nice, comfortable rooms and plenty of things to do every night, but the only issue was that there was one bathroom for four rooms of people.

Fantastic hotel. The daily and nightly activities really help promote fun and interaction between guests.

Very well run. Would have appreciated more information up front about check in/check out process

• 24th May 2015

4 mixed room is not that greatgreat, the door is just at the lounge and can be too noisy, also noise from upstairs.

Hello. Thanks for your message. We apologize for the noisy stay, next time dont forget to ask for free earplugs on reception. Hope see you again soon in Sunny San Diego. Cheers

Super friendly people, great organized events. Within 30 minutes of arriving, I felt like I had made a half dozen good friends. Only issue was the small lockers for my things.

Really good! The atmosphere was enjoyable!

• 16th May 2015
  • Spain

Fantastic

• 15th May 2015

As someone who was travelled in hostels around the world, this place is actually quite awesome. Great location. Very clean. Super easy to meet people. Activities organized by the hostel aren't just pubcrawls but are actually excursions to trendy bars/clubs in San Diego. Free breakfast and dinner were quite solid actually... Vegetarian, but still filling. They give you towel. Can borrow lock with deposit.

• 13th May 2015

Thanks for your kind words. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Hope see you again soon. Cheers

One of the best place to stay !

Thank you for your message. We are happy to know that you have fun staying with us. Hope see you soon, you are welcome to come back. Cheers

A perfect hostel! Everything from breakfast to Rm is the best in my journey!

Truly enjoyed my stay.

Excellent hostel! Fantastic atmosphere, great people.

Absolutely loved this hostel! It's super social with a lot of common areas inside and outside, you can't avoid making new friends. Has tonnes of atmosphere and the staff is just amazing. Would love to go back some day.

This hostel is one of the best I've been to. Great staff, great facilities,great location and great value for money! I met some incredible people and had some unforgettable nights at this place. I will definitely be coming back if I'm ever in the area again. Highly recommended A+

• 26th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. It's a great vibe.

• 16th Apr 2015

Hi. Thank you for your message. We are happy to see that you had a good time. Hope see you soon in sunny San Diego.

The planned activities and free meals are unsurpassed by any other hostel I have ever attended worldwide. Great vibe fostered by good infrastructure and cool but helpful staff. Strong choice to stay at!

I really the colorful decorations in the hostel. The small shelf and sockets for every bed are really helpful. Nice breakfast offered every day. I signed up the Mexico trip but the trip was cancelled last minute and I was not personally informed. Luckily I had the trip with a few people met in the hostel.

Hi. Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that we were part of your experience in San Diego. We apologize for the Mexico Trip that didn't happen, we need to have a minimum quorum to realize it and sometimes it is just possible to know in the last minute. Hope it doesnt encourage you to come back. You are welcome.

This hostel is the best hostel I ever stayed in! The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. It's really easy to make new friends and the free breakfast and dinner is a big plus!

• 4th Apr 2015

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Great staff and great location. Can't beat the free activities and free home cooked meals. Highly recommend!

• 31st Mar 2015

Hi. Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you had a great time. You are more than welcome to come back.

What a wonderful hostel. Great atmosphere, clean and always ready to help. Very good free breakfast and diner, free activities. Thanks for these wonderful days in your hostel. Thanks to the staff, Johanna, Amber, Steve, Ben, Piera for made me feel home away from home.

Hi! We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us. We really appreciate the positive feedback. You are always welcome to come back to ITH!