International Travellers' Hostel Varanasi Reviews

C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road, Landmark: Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi, India

The guy in charge right now, Dada, is so helpful and amazing. Just went completely out of his way to help us with every little detail. The hostel is VERY hard to find down a back alley way, so we had trouble finding it with our tuktuk driver when our train arrived at midnight. I would advise arriving in the day. There are no lockers, but I didn't mind as it felt very secure and very much like a home stay. I loved it and would highly recommend it overall.

Dear Guest, Thank you for that lovely review! We are happy to know that the hostel and our staff met with your expectations. Further, I am glad that you found the place secure and did not mind the lack of lockers (which we expect to get installed really soon)! Apologies for the difficulty in finding us. Track record has shown that travellers who do not rely on tuk-tuk drivers, but instead follow our directions, find us with relative ease. Happy travels ahead! Cheers, The ITH Team

The rooms are really clean and cosy, with good AC and a peacefull atmosphere. The best is the staff that is really sympathetic and helpful. I won't give a good review of the toilets that are not so clean and that don't have toilet paper and smelled bad. In global is a nice place to stay. Calm, far from the noisy center of Varanasi and with a nice garden. Cheers

Thanks for your nice words, Joana! I'm glad your group appreciated our staff, the rooms and the garden. I apologize if you did not find the toilets as clean as they usually are. All the best to you on your further travels, and if you come back to Varanasi one day, it would be a pleasure to host you again!