International Travellers' Hostel Varanasi

• C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road, Landmark: Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi, India
8.8
Fabulous 47 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 47 Total Reviews
International Travellers' Hostel Varanasi Located at C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road, Landmark: Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi.
India
Varanasi C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road, Landmark: Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth University
88% 47
25.3222851 82.9865062
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
9th Apr 2016

Had a great stay here. The location is great in that it's walking distance to the train station but unfortunately it's a tuk tuk trip to the ghats. However, it's the staff that make the place as they are extremely helpful and made the place feel like home. If I was ever in Varanasi again I'd definitely go back.

7th Apr 2016

Warm, safe, homely and value for money.....that is how I ll describe this place. Manash, Samar, Kishan, Sushila Aunty - each person is a jewel. The place is serene with relaxing ambience. The distance from the ghats and interconnected rooms will cease to bother you once you come back to a 'home like' place. I recommend this place to everyone who wants to taste authenticity of Varanasi.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Stayed here a few months ago when travelling India and must say this was one of my favourite places we stayed at by far. ITH is perfectly located outside the hustle and bustle of the centre. Lovely garden and atmosphere. Cannot give enough credit to Sumar who was amazing throughout our stay. Facilities are exceptional with free water fill up, washing machines, facilities to cook, etc, i could list many more things. Without a doubt i would book again 5* in terms of other hostels we stayed.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Mar 2016

The days we spent at this place were one of the best we had so far in India. Varanasi is a special place and so is this hostel. We stayed in the tent for four nights and it really fitted our tight budget. Only a few times I experienced such a warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. In my opinion the location is no problem at all. I prefer to stay in this green and calm oasis than in the middle of the old town, where everything is more expensive and less quality. Thank you guys for everything!

• France, Female, 31-40
1st Feb 2016

Ideal location from Varanasi railway station, the staff is very helpful and friendly, a home-like atmosphere which makes you feel totally welcome, the premises are clean and filled with a positive energy. So far, the best place where I stayed in India during my 6 weeks journey as regards quality of service for a budget price. I would definitely choose this place, should I come back again! Thank you Ganga Ram, Manash and all the staff for making my stay so pleasant and easy :-)

28th Jan 2016

Very helpful staff that makes you feel at home. Love that there is a kitchen you can use. The location is very far though. It's about a 40 minute walk to the ghats. You can take a tuk tuk but then you have to negotiate with overly aggressive tuk tuk drivers every day. Still, the place is nice and clean and peaceful.

27th Dec 2015
7.1

It was an okay stay nothing special. The room got pretty cold at night. But for just a few nights it does the job, especially if you're planning on spending most of your time out anyway.

Dear Guest, It is unfortunate that you did not find our hostel anything special, although it has been designed for 'independent' backpackers with refreshing original décor and 'pragmatic' facilities, most of which are free to use. Yes, Varanasi gets seriously cold, especially at night, on some nights between Dec-Feb. Maybe next time if you spend more time with us then you can feel the geniality and warmth that we are known for! Most of our guests get that experience day in and day out. It's sad that you missed out on it. Cheers, The ITH Team

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
8th Dec 2015

everyone was very welcoming! Manash was very helpful and always willing to give us any recommendations. Location is great if you are looking to be near the railway station. I enjoyed my stay there a lot!

Dear Guest, We are happy that you found the members of our team welcoming, Manash helpful and our location near the railway station to be great. But most of all we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! We will be looking forward to welcoming you again next time around. Cheers, The ITH Team