International Travellers' Hostel Varanasi Reviews

C-32/4, Vidyapeeth Road, Landmark: Gate #2 of Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi, India

The rooms are really clean and cosy, with good AC and a peacefull atmosphere. The best is the staff that is really sympathetic and helpful. I won't give a good review of the toilets that are not so clean and that don't have toilet paper and smelled bad. In global is a nice place to stay. Calm, far from the noisy center of Varanasi and with a nice garden. Cheers

Thanks for your nice words, Joana! I'm glad your group appreciated our staff, the rooms and the garden. I apologize if you did not find the toilets as clean as they usually are. All the best to you on your further travels, and if you come back to Varanasi one day, it would be a pleasure to host you again!

Far from the city center and we didn't see any travelers there. But it is nice and clean and surely not expesive! Try their muesli breakfast, is is to die for!

Thank you for your review, Dirk! I'm glad you found our hostel clean and enjoyed our breakfast! About the fact that you did not see other travellers I must mention that you stayed here during off-season, where by far less travellers come to Varanasi than during the high season, which is starting right now. If you come back to Varanasi, it would be our pleasure to host you again. All the best to you!

It is a little difficult to get into and out of town, and that is the only downside.however, for me personally, it was great to escape back to this hostel, which was like an oasis of sanity in the chaos of the city.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Adam! We are happy to know that you enjoyed our hostel and found it to be a great oasis to escape the chaos. We're constantly working on improving our services & facilities and we will be looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to the holy city to offer you an even better hostelling - and now even Bistro - experience! ~ The ITH Team!

Really beautiful guest house type hostel in a great location near the train station. The owners were really nice and also picked us up from the airport for a small fee. The private double room is absolutely gorgeous and well worth the money. It has an amazing bathroom and very comfortable bed. Really enjoyed our stay here.

Thank you, Gareth, for your nice words! It makes us happy that you enjoyed your stay in our newly launched private room so much! It was great having you around, and I hope if you do come back to Varanasi one day, we can host you again. All the best to you!