International Youth Hostel New Delhi Reviews

5 Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India

Don't book here!!! They will not have space for you!! I arrived in India at 9pm and went to the International Youth Hostel. I had my booking and confirmation email, but when I arrived the guy at reception just said that there had been a problem and there was no bed for me. He said that it was a one in thousand mistake, but I hung around for a couple of hours (not sure what to do in the middle of the night), then another traveler from Europe arrived and HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

- The Cleaning of the Toilets need to be Enhanced and multicycle cleaning required for more supremacy among the hostel group

• 9th Dec 2014