International Youth Hostel New Delhi Reviews

5 Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India

I enjoyed my stay. The staff were professional and helpful, the food was good. The hostel is far away from the city. They don't appear to cater for tourist as there is no tourist information or even a map of New Delhi available for reference. I had paid through Hostel world but needed to pay extra which surprised me and made it an expensive accommodation for a hostel.

• 27th Aug 2014

The hostel was full when I arrived. I had to look for a new accommodation. I would like my money back, please Best regards, Richard

• 10th Jul 2014

Hi, It was nice,pleasant place to stay in New Delhi. This hostel is very near to all the Embassies, and will be very useful for the people who has some work in regards to visas etc. It is near by to India gate, from the race course metro station you can hang out to any part of the city by taking a metro. Full of greenery, not many choices in the restaurant , only bulk orders for lunch are accepted. Happy Travelling !!

Good staff and facilities. The rooms, balcomny and the restrooms could have been kept more clean.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • India

Place was inexpensive. Clean. Had WiFi. Close to bus stand. From there you can quickly get to anywhere in the city on the metro.

Have seen this before, big common areas but not too many things to do. There has to be difference between the kitchen and customers

View all New Delhi Bed and Breakfasts