6.1
Good 331 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 331 Total Reviews
International Youth Hostel Yaroslav Located at 10, Yaroslavska str., , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 04071 10, Yaroslavska str.
61% 331
50.4668882 30.5108141
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2016
2.9

Terrible hostel! For starters, I am pretty sure I was overcharged, but I will never know for sure since three different currencies were used in the transaction (UAH, USD, EUR). The facilities were dirty, the building smelled of cigarette smoke, and doors were always slamming. Checkout was the worst part. The crotchety old housekeeper banged on my door, pushed her way into my room, and began changing the sheets a full 30 minutes before the checkout time. Very rude employees overall.