Internet Hostel Sofia Reviews

50A Alabin Str., 2 Floor, 6 ap, Sofia, Bulgaria

It's not at all like on the photos.It's an appartment, where they rent 3 rooms,not a hostel at all! The sheets were dirty, which they changed on our demand.The bed was broken on one side,they fixed it when we said. On the bed were two yellow (once white) pillows, those for sleeping looked ok. There were two little couches, full of dust, covered with spider net on the side. The bathroom is terrible! Inside there r dorrs that r falling appart,the wall is falling appart.The staff was nice.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

the lady who worked there was nice and helpfull. it was easy to find and right in the middle of everything. but it was not really clean, uncomfortable beds in the dorm (one person needed to sleep on the couch), a weird atmosphere. but I only stayed there for one night. so for that money, it's good enough.

The Internet hostel turned out to be enjoyable for us, although the appearance doesn't appear that way. The best vice for our rating was the extremely helpful and nice lady running the hostel, which is more like a unit rented out to travelers. Staff were accommodating with the facilities they had and we're very respectful of privacy.

I had a reservation, paid the deposit and told them my arriving time. When I got there, hostel was full and they rudely kicked me out about 00.30. When I asked my deposit, they couldn t care less. Actually I felt quite happy, because the hostel was really dirty, messy and smelly. The rating here can t be right, here has to be many many fake reviews.

Very lovely place with the best host! She is so sweet and helpful amd accomodating. The location is perfect, we could walk to tons of restaurants and a big park, and the free walking tour started right downstairs. This hostel/home made my short 2 day stay in Sofia better and smoother.

The staff was nice. However, the entire place needs a renovation. The bathroom looks awful and the kitchen is not much better. Few of the pictures on their page are actually from the place. I am really sorry I can't give a better review, but I want to be sincere towards other travelers.