Intro Hostel Reviews

Ul. Bracka 4, Krakow, Poland

Everything was terrible in this Hostel: - the structure of the building is not good (it was really cold and even with the heating system you could feel wind coming through the window; - the equipments of the kitchen were broken, not working; - the staff was not helpful at all, not willing to help with the heating problems, people smoking inside the bathrooms. I would advice for no one to go there.

The staff was really nice, the atmosphere was really relaxed and the hostel very well, located ! The rooms were definitely cold though, so everyone tried to hang out in the common room, which was also pretty cold ! A bit of warmth after being outside, with temperatures of -16 degrees would be really cool !

One of the best experience of my life. Everything's perfect. Thanks IIntro Hostel for making my vacation woderful.

• 30th Dec 2015

I remember very nice things of this hostel, of course it was few years ago so a different manager. It was very homy, everybody where sharing conversations and there was activities every evening, like "how to cook pierogies" or other activites! It was nice, we met nice people there by the way! But bathrooms were so disgusting! I know it's not really your fault but it shocked me and I'm not at all an "ultra clean" person. Have a great new year!

For this low price and amazing location i will say that it has a freakin great price/quality ratio. The bathrooms were clean but only 4 in total, the staff was nice, wifi worked good in common areas, free simple and nice breakfast which was really good news, friendly balcony for smokers, 1 pc for free use. So overall i say its a lowcost hostel with good standards for thlse travelling in smaller budgets. I booked 2 nights and ended up staying 2 extra nights :) would return.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Noisy place, there are some nightclubs downstairs. Dirty kitchen

The staff most put some rules to all the customers and make sure the people follow it. It's not possible the people can do whatever they want (scream, put the light on, talk, fight) at 3:00 a.m. The bathdrooms are very dirty and the breakfast it's a shame!

Dear Guest, Intro Hostel is the Hostel for young, vivacious people who'd love to stay in a heart of the city - it's very close to the loud bars & pubs, located all around. It's hard to control guests in their room and to notice whether they put the light on at night or not... I hope you understand it is not up to us. I'd like to ask you to check your reservation - you didn't have a breakfast included and what you got, was our free gift for you, so your comment is upsetting & really inappropriate.

I stayed in 6 pax room, it was very spacious and nice. Several bathrooms, so there was rather no problem with a queue. Spacious common area and kitchen. Great location. The only bad thing was that on my bed it was somehow windy from a (closed!) window.

Dear Guest, thank you for your nice review! :-) We're glad you enjoyed your stay in our central located Intro Hostel :-) I guess someone didn't close the inner window, that's why it seemed to be a bit windy. I'm sure it won't happen again when you're back! ;-) See you soon!

Overall it was good but it was so noisy that I couldn't sleep at night. This was due to nearby clubs and it was weekend, a lot of parties and peaple outside.

Perfectly located hostel. But unfortunately the facilities were in a pretty bad condition: not very clean, no toilet paper, nobody caring. Only a few guests stayed there, but during the daytime some strange partypeople, who were not guests stayed in the room; wasn't disturbing but a bit odd. Staff (partly) wasn't very friendly, but answered at least questions.

it was really nice and soo close to town hall its great place to stay,I would stay there again..

Washrooms were not clean enough and sometimes smell bad. Some staff are very friendly while some are not...Common room was nice with good facilities Overall good value with money!

We arrived sunday and didnt have polish zloti,couldnt exchange.current was very bad.stuff didnt take euro to exchange morninh..finaly we spend a lot of money,they couldnt wait until morning

Great location, reasonably cheap, but staff grunted everytime you asked for anything and would rather sit on the balcony than help. Tried to make us pay for their broken beds before their boss told them not to, we would never have paid for their inadequacies anyway. Very good atmosphere and breakfast provided which was awesome. The bathrooms were limited and smelled. Some good points; some very disappointing ones.