Intro Hostel

Fabulous 237 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017
8.0

Amazing location, super noisy but okay with earplugs and a good attitude!

30th Mar 2017
5.4

It is above 2 very loud clubs so if you don't want to sleep and party all night, this is the place for you. I arrived before check in and they wouldn't let me wait in the common area until restaurants opened. I had to freeze outside. Staff was non verbal. Mostly boys stay here, was not safe for female. I was harassed by other guests. We all want to meet others in travels but this was like a major frat house.

Dear Guest, it is no surprise what kind of place the hostel is. If someone chooses this kind of accommodation, especially during the weekend, it must be taken under consideration that it won't be a calm and cosy place for sweet dreams. Moreover you were in the middle of the old town where we have a lot of pubs, discos, restaurants, clubs and so on. During your stay we entertained over 20 women so if we count our 54 beds it is almost a half. If you are coming in the morning about 6 am it is a half of the previous hostel day so nobody has a duty to let you in. What is more if we have the hostel full of guests it is not comfotable for others who have right to feel free and use every common area of the hostel. If you knew that you will arrive in the morning you should’ve booked one night before. Next time maybe you should choose the hotel or private apartment to feel more comfortable and expect more luxurious conditions.

21st Dec 2016
6.3

Felt a bit lonely and awkward, one other guest was probably a local worker. I asked if there was a laundry where the answer was a stern 'no' despite a room that's clearly a laundry. I also asked to store my luggage on checkout which was another stern 'no' as they were closing for Christmas. I got the vibe that it was time to leave. It was clean and some staff were friendlier than others. Location is up a few stairs and above some nightclubs which is normal for Krakow. Price is good.