Intro Hostel Reviews

Ul. Bracka 4, Krakow, Poland

The staff most put some rules to all the customers and make sure the people follow it. It's not possible the people can do whatever they want (scream, put the light on, talk, fight) at 3:00 a.m. The bathdrooms are very dirty and the breakfast it's a shame!

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

Dear Guest, Intro Hostel is the Hostel for young, vivacious people who'd love to stay in a heart of the city - it's very close to the loud bars & pubs, located all around. It's hard to control guests in their room and to notice whether they put the light on at night or not... I hope you understand it is not up to us. I'd like to ask you to check your reservation - you didn't have a breakfast included and what you got, was our free gift for you, so your comment is upsetting & really inappropriate.

I stayed in 6 pax room, it was very spacious and nice. Several bathrooms, so there was rather no problem with a queue. Spacious common area and kitchen. Great location. The only bad thing was that on my bed it was somehow windy from a (closed!) window.

Dear Guest, thank you for your nice review! :-) We're glad you enjoyed your stay in our central located Intro Hostel :-) I guess someone didn't close the inner window, that's why it seemed to be a bit windy. I'm sure it won't happen again when you're back! ;-) See you soon!

Overall it was good but it was so noisy that I couldn't sleep at night. This was due to nearby clubs and it was weekend, a lot of parties and peaple outside.

Perfectly located hostel. But unfortunately the facilities were in a pretty bad condition: not very clean, no toilet paper, nobody caring. Only a few guests stayed there, but during the daytime some strange partypeople, who were not guests stayed in the room; wasn't disturbing but a bit odd. Staff (partly) wasn't very friendly, but answered at least questions.

it was really nice and soo close to town hall its great place to stay,I would stay there again..

Washrooms were not clean enough and sometimes smell bad. Some staff are very friendly while some are not...Common room was nice with good facilities Overall good value with money!

We arrived sunday and didnt have polish zloti,couldnt exchange.current was very bad.stuff didnt take euro to exchange morninh..finaly we spend a lot of money,they couldnt wait until morning

Great location, reasonably cheap, but staff grunted everytime you asked for anything and would rather sit on the balcony than help. Tried to make us pay for their broken beds before their boss told them not to, we would never have paid for their inadequacies anyway. Very good atmosphere and breakfast provided which was awesome. The bathrooms were limited and smelled. Some good points; some very disappointing ones.

Lovely staff, especially a person called Ania, really friendly and helpful

• 30th Jul 2015

Location was amazing, right on the main square, and cheap too. Wifi worked okay. Atmosphere was good with a common area and kitchen where people hung out. Could have used more bathrooms as the showers frequently were all occupied in the morning. Other than that great experience.

Great location, good social areas and the beds are okay. The wifi is temperamental and there is a shortage of bathrooms which means queueing up every morning. The bathrooms were also pretty grim. Good for travellers on a tight budget.

Even if I am an “older person” please consider absolutely easy-going and patient one. But this hostel is a “no go” in terms of – how incompetent the stuff is when it comes to a serious situations (not all of them, but most), the rooms are full with beds, not even enough space to turn around, only 3 showers+toilets for that huge amount of people and these were not even cleaned properly. The only good thing is the location, but at the same time it is definitely too loud, at least probably during t

A great find in the beautiful city of Krakow - the staff were very helpful and always cheerful/happy to help. I stayed along but quickly got to know others in the hostel by way of playing guitar ahaha. Great location, rooms were always clean and staff always very happy to help out, really made my stay in Krakow far more enjoyable having such a friendly and fun hostel.

I was expecting worse having read the reviews, but for the price we were pretty happy! It's more like a student flat than a hostel and there's only 3 toilets between everyone! That said, the staff were friendly and there were individual lockers. It's smelly and nosiy but the location is perfect, right off the main square - easy to find after a long night out in this fab little city!

The noise, heat and drunken dorm-mates made it impossible to sleep. We chose this hostel for the good price and location, but regretted it. Maybe ok if you want to party hard, but to wake up well rested choose another one.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Norway

Really good hostel excellent location and free breakfast was great! Wifi access was very limited though

the location is great and the staff can arrange all your Krakow tours which is great. however the common areas are always dirty and one staff member in particular is drunk more often than not. its a cheap hostel and you get what you pay for :) would stay again

I brought valuable items (camera and laptop) for my stay in Cracov, so I decided to go to Intro Hostel, because I get information that they have metal lockers (as it was shown on their website gallery). Unfortunatelly they had poor wooden lockers in 6 dorm room. Hostel receptionist offered me to keep my valuables in special stuff locked room. I used this opportunity, but I still didn't feel that my items are safe.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Poland

The location of this hostel was great, just off the main square, the showers could be cleaned more often and the wifi did not work. However, the staff were friendly and the kitchen facilities were good, would stay here again!

Location is perfect, most things were with in walking distance. Kitchen facilities were good as were the showers and rooms. Everything was clean and people were friendly. Wifi did not even work so don't even bother trying to connect but other than that would recommend