Intro Hostel Reviews

Ul. Bracka 4, Krakow, Poland

Liked the staff and the location was great! Right next to the square. The only issue was the other people staying there. They were young party-goers and some partied just a little too hardy!

Whoever owns this hostel, I suggest employing new staff the ones you have are rude. I would hate for my company to be represented by people like that.

Firstly, I will start with the positives. 1. Location is very close to the centre 2. The atmosphere seemed to be good, if you want to meet people and hangout it's good. However, many negatives. 1. The location. Whilst being very close to the centre, the hostel is situated above a cluband two late night bars are very close. Thus, expect noise until 4am every night. 2. Staff rude, and would come in at 4am and switch the light on! Thus, only go if u want to party until 4am every night!

• 7th Aug 2014

Intro Hostel was a very enjoyable experience for me. The staff were helpful and friendly, the facilities good, and it is smack bang in the centre of the Old Town. I would definitely stay again.

• 31st Jul 2014

This place is a 20 second walk to the town square. I had a private room so I had all my stuff locked in their. I had no trouble, and the staff was very helpful. In terms of security anyone can walk into the hostel. The front gate is never locked and there the potential that someone can go to the common area. It is loud at night but I was out late so it didn't matter. I was offered ear plugs if I needed them but the noise is not really a big deal. Overall, fantastic place to stay.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great location, but not ideal for a solo traveler—lots of groups coming and going and no organized activities. If you're coming with friends, definitely, this does well, but if not, check out the Mosquito Hostel—a few friends I'd met earlier in my trip were there and I ended up sneaking over there to hang out during my time in Krakow.

Extremely rude, unhelpful staff. Worst hostel we've stayed in.

• 20th Jul 2014

The hostel is in a great location beside the main square. Staff were helpful and there is a nice living room and kitchen you can use. We found it to be pretty safe and secure also. Unfortunately when we were there, the other guests weren't that friendly and didn't speak English but I guess that's the luck of the draw.

Good location but thats about it, Located above a nightclub & loud courtyard which is noisy ALL night & then opens again early morning, Staff did provide earplugs but makes little difference. Impossible to sleep. Bathrooms average; glass doors broken safety risk should be repaired & not that clean. No comunal atmousphere at the time I was there.

We booked a 6 bed which at first seemed ok however the bars below only stopped playing music at 4am and begin again at 8am which made sleeping very difficult. The lack of aircon ment we had to have the windows open which was too loud so had to choose being hot or awake. Also there was a communal balcony right outside our window so someone could easily climb in our room. People would also party there until early hours of the morning which was annoying because they were a metre away from my bed

Staff were unhelpful and would come into dorm rooms in the middle of the night and turn lights on. All our food kept going missing. Bathrooms were absolutely disgusting, dirty and flooded constantly. Was very noisy if your looking for a nights sleep; no air conditioning so windows had to be left open.(pubs below hostel) Dorm rooms were never locked but there were lockers. .. REALLY good location though, if that helps.

Great location, right off the main square! Staff were brilliant too. Bathrooms were very sticky and poorly ventilated. Showers were tiny and many broken (door hanging off hinges, shower head had to be held). Great kitchen facilities and good breakfast included. Rooms were very hot and SO loud. The club music went on til after 4am and then the glass bottle collection started not long after... Very laid back hostel, nice atmosphere, just not the most comfortable of places. But free laundry! :D

Great city, better hostel! A nice place for young people, well located, cheap and near night clubs. No noise and helpful stuff. A place to recommend

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Not an awful hostel but bring earplugs. Guests being loud in the common room is very common, and there is a karaoke bar directly underneath. The location is fantastic due to it being basically in the old town and you'll find there is tons to do. The staff seem a bit blasé at times, for instance you need to be buzzed into the building when you first arrive and there was no one at reception because she was doing something else; they didn't seem to care that we were waiting.

Very nice place, the staff help you with everything. perfect location and the breakfast in the morning is the best! I loved my stay there.

Great stay, but need to upgrade the TP quality.

This is the old Mamas Hostel, which used to be the best hostel in the world in my opinion. It still has much of the same atmosphere and everything is almost the same, so I definetily recomended it.

Really awesome location and lovely kitchen, plugs right by the bed and reading lights. Only problem was we weren't informed of a large group of school children arriving on our second day.

• 8th Jun 2014

Only go here if you like party hostels. Not only do people party in the hostel, they party below it and all around it. People were screaming and throwing up till 6am in the morning. I'm just glad that the lady at the front desk was quick to respond when I told her someone threw up in the bathroom. We left a day early and didn't even bother trying to get a refund for the night we weren't there.

Excellent position, a few steps away from the market square. Good number of toilets/showers, rooms have enough space and also kitchen and common room are big. For sure one of the best hostels in Poland.