Fabulous 195 Total Reviews
Fabulous 195 Total Reviews
Intro Hostel Located at Ul. Bracka 4, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow MAŁOPOLSKA 31-005 Ul. Bracka 4
86% 195
50.0605276 19.9364787
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

There once was a girl call Mary Who was far from anything scary Some noodles she cooked From then I was hooked I name her thy intro fairy Good atmos all round I 'spose. (I returned home from a night out drunk and Mary who worked there made me noodles).

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Great location. Tidy and clean. Friendly staff. There're pubs and clubs downstairs though so it could be quite noisy at night.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
6th Jun 2016

Nice quaint place that is fairly quiet inside but still gets some noise from outside as it's located directly above a few night clubs. Staff were friendly. Located in old town with everything there easily accessible. Breakfast was included. Worth noting that sometimes a large group of children may come to stay here for school trips.

• England, Male, 31-40
20th May 2016
5.1

Two of the four staff I came into contact with were rude and abrupt. The shower heads would not stay upright and there was rarely any toilet paper in the bathrooms. My dorm room had a seating area right outside the window and so combined with the night club on the floor below and the people shouting and smoking cannabis outside the window was not good. I was not able to sleep more than two hours per night. I have other dates booked at this hostel which I will be cancelling.

Dear Guest, If you only had something disturbing your mind about the stay in our hostel, you should have come and inform staff about it. Our other Guests were satisfied with the service, comfort etc. in our hostel, thus we received good reviews from them in the same time. If you decide to stay in any place in the city center, full clubs and bars and pubs, you should be aware of how it looks like straightly in the central part of the city.

• Lachlan93
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
8.0

This hostel has a great location, being a two minute walk from the Old Town square. Facilities were clean, rooms had plenty of space and the staff were helpful. I arrived in Krakow a day late and was even able to move change my booking to stay another night with no extra fees which was great!

Thank you for choosing the INTRO hostel. It was a pleasure to have the guest like you. We will be happy to see you again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

It was a very quiet and peaceful hostel. The bathrooms were so clean which was nice and the staff was extremely helpful.

Thank you for choosing INTRO. We always care of our guests' needs. It was a pleasure to have the guest like you. We hope to see you soon. Greetings.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2016

Myself and a friend stayed here for 3 nights and were very happy with our stay! It's located right off the Main Square and lots of info is provided for things to do during your stay. Staff is friendly and met some great people. Would definitely stay again!