Intro Hostel Reviews

Ul. Bracka 4, Krakow, Poland

Great location, good social areas and the beds are okay. The wifi is temperamental and there is a shortage of bathrooms which means queueing up every morning. The bathrooms were also pretty grim. Good for travellers on a tight budget.

I was expecting worse having read the reviews, but for the price we were pretty happy! It's more like a student flat than a hostel and there's only 3 toilets between everyone! That said, the staff were friendly and there were individual lockers. It's smelly and nosiy but the location is perfect, right off the main square - easy to find after a long night out in this fab little city!

The noise, heat and drunken dorm-mates made it impossible to sleep. We chose this hostel for the good price and location, but regretted it. Maybe ok if you want to party hard, but to wake up well rested choose another one.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Norway

Really good hostel excellent location and free breakfast was great! Wifi access was very limited though

the location is great and the staff can arrange all your Krakow tours which is great. however the common areas are always dirty and one staff member in particular is drunk more often than not. its a cheap hostel and you get what you pay for :) would stay again

I brought valuable items (camera and laptop) for my stay in Cracov, so I decided to go to Intro Hostel, because I get information that they have metal lockers (as it was shown on their website gallery). Unfortunatelly they had poor wooden lockers in 6 dorm room. Hostel receptionist offered me to keep my valuables in special stuff locked room. I used this opportunity, but I still didn't feel that my items are safe.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Poland

The location of this hostel was great, just off the main square, the showers could be cleaned more often and the wifi did not work. However, the staff were friendly and the kitchen facilities were good, would stay here again!

Location is perfect, most things were with in walking distance. Kitchen facilities were good as were the showers and rooms. Everything was clean and people were friendly. Wifi did not even work so don't even bother trying to connect but other than that would recommend

The staff were a bit stupid and the kitchen was a mess - a lot like a university flat kitchen. All the doors were open to anyone except your own room key.

Hello, thank you for opinion, but what you mean "The staff were a bit stupid"?? Don't you think you insult them? They are 6 young kind pepople, doing all best they can to satisfy our Guests. It is a meanness what you write. Mess in kitchen? Make next time reservation in 5***** hotel, not twin in hostel for 20 Eu/night! Our kitchen is big and full eqipped. Why you didn't close door to your room?? Only you own key to your room. Probably other prefered opened doors. Don't you think??

Nice large rooms, clean and staff were helpful

Great location for Kraków just off the main square. Would stay again if in the area

Nice place, awesome location, very helpful staff.

great hostel and super position, the very heart of Cracow

The location is perfect! I would defiantly stay there again, only bad thing is it is up 3 flights of stairs.

Very good location near to the old Krakow and almost inside the Market Square. Staff very helpful and in the last day a sign written ~free vodka~ suddenly appeared in the center table of the living room with several shots for us. (I dont need to tell that it was awesome!).

Spending times to talking other people in the kitchen is just so good in the evenings. Also, staff is available for information or just having nice chats when they are not busy(i.e, during the night-time).

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Intro Hostel is the noisiest hostel we ever slept in. The staff was not really helpful or friendly, additionaly they played loud metal music all night long... nobody from the staff felt responsible when people played music very loud until late night or when they smoked inside the rooms. If you're searching for a hostel to make party, where nobody is interested in what you do -it's perfect. If you want to sleep at least a few hours per night - we recommend to search for another hostel.

• 4th Apr 2015

Staff is not warm nor welcoming, they don't even say Hello when you are enterinh or going out! Also, there was no hot water to take a shower in the morning!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Croatia

Great location, clean and despite saying not breakfast they had some breads with jam, cheese and butter also tea and coffee which is what you expect from a hostel breakfast

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

This was my first time staying in a hostel and it was a great experience. The staff were great and really made me feel welcome, which was very important considering I was on my own. If I visit Krakow again, I will definitely stay with you again. :)

• 6th Mar 2015