8.1
Fabulous 189 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 189 Total Reviews
Intro Hostel Located at Ul. Bracka 4, , Krakow.
Poland
Krakow MAŁOPOLSKA 31-005 Ul. Bracka 4
81% 189
50.0605276 19.9364787
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
20th May 2016
5.1

Two of the four staff I came into contact with were rude and abrupt. The shower heads would not stay upright and there was rarely any toilet paper in the bathrooms. My dorm room had a seating area right outside the window and so combined with the night club on the floor below and the people shouting and smoking cannabis outside the window was not good. I was not able to sleep more than two hours per night. I have other dates booked at this hostel which I will be cancelling.

Dear Guest, If you only had something disturbing your mind about the stay in our hostel, you should have come and inform staff about it. Our other Guests were satisfied with the service, comfort etc. in our hostel, thus we received good reviews from them in the same time. If you decide to stay in any place in the city center, full clubs and bars and pubs, you should be aware of how it looks like straightly in the central part of the city.

• Lachlan93
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
8.0

This hostel has a great location, being a two minute walk from the Old Town square. Facilities were clean, rooms had plenty of space and the staff were helpful. I arrived in Krakow a day late and was even able to move change my booking to stay another night with no extra fees which was great!

Thank you for choosing the INTRO hostel. It was a pleasure to have the guest like you. We will be happy to see you again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

It was a very quiet and peaceful hostel. The bathrooms were so clean which was nice and the staff was extremely helpful.

Thank you for choosing INTRO. We always care of our guests' needs. It was a pleasure to have the guest like you. We hope to see you soon. Greetings.

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2016

Myself and a friend stayed here for 3 nights and were very happy with our stay! It's located right off the Main Square and lots of info is provided for things to do during your stay. Staff is friendly and met some great people. Would definitely stay again!

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Jan 2016
2.0

Everything was terrible in this Hostel: - the structure of the building is not good (it was really cold and even with the heating system you could feel wind coming through the window; - the equipments of the kitchen were broken, not working; - the staff was not helpful at all, not willing to help with the heating problems, people smoking inside the bathrooms. I would advice for no one to go there.

• France, Female, 18-24
3rd Jan 2016
8.0

The staff was really nice, the atmosphere was really relaxed and the hostel very well, located ! The rooms were definitely cold though, so everyone tried to hang out in the common room, which was also pretty cold ! A bit of warmth after being outside, with temperatures of -16 degrees would be really cool !

30th Dec 2015

One of the best experience of my life. Everything's perfect. Thanks IIntro Hostel for making my vacation woderful.

• France, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2015
7.1

I remember very nice things of this hostel, of course it was few years ago so a different manager. It was very homy, everybody where sharing conversations and there was activities every evening, like "how to cook pierogies" or other activites! It was nice, we met nice people there by the way! But bathrooms were so disgusting! I know it's not really your fault but it shocked me and I'm not at all an "ultra clean" person. Have a great new year!

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
4th Dec 2015

For this low price and amazing location i will say that it has a freakin great price/quality ratio. The bathrooms were clean but only 4 in total, the staff was nice, wifi worked good in common areas, free simple and nice breakfast which was really good news, friendly balcony for smokers, 1 pc for free use. So overall i say its a lowcost hostel with good standards for thlse travelling in smaller budgets. I booked 2 nights and ended up staying 2 extra nights :) would return.