Intro Hostel Reviews

Ul. Bracka 4, Krakow, Poland

Cant fault the staff, as far as a hostel is concerned, couldnt fault it! Experience of going as part of 18 guys on a stag do! We had 3 rooms of 6, and even though there was only 4 toilet/shower cubicles, we didnt wait long for them to be free. For the price and certainly locality, would recommend!

too much noise, party in the hostel on the evening, we were really tired after a 10 hours trip by car. and people were not respectful.

• 4th Apr 2014

Everything was perfect, except may be internet wi fi connection that didn't seem to be willing to care.

Very good location and very nice snd helpful taff. I would definetly reccomend that hostel to stay there few nights.

“Nice stop for a night” Clean, good service, friendly staff!!

This Hostel is normal but isn´t clean, your bathroom is very old e they need be more clean with frequency, staff very nice.

Very nice hostel.

I got a fever so unfortunately I couldn't celebrate NYE but to stay longer around the hostel. What I totally hate is to be about to open the shower faucets & receive only cold water. It's okay if they tell you that there is limited hot water, but do they tell you? You hardly get any information. Also I don't like to have my credit card double charged, booking 1 month beforehand and still get the most awkward top bunk that even Barbados Slim would have hard times with to climb into. Also NOISY!!

the best hostel in KRK! very nice staff :-)

The bad point is having only four bathrooms for the whole hostel. But staff is great and helps you a lot, and the terrace is a nice detail too. :=

• 30th Dec 2013