Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

Great hostel. Only problem is that it is located near a busy avenue. Everyday around 7:30 rush, it was very noisy.

The best Hostel in my Peru tour. I'm sure that it's a perfect place to stay in your visit to Cusco. Staff is perfect! Podem reservar sem medo. Excelente hospedagem e o clima do Hostel é demais!

We stayed in total 5 nights at this hostel (we did Salkantay Trail after three nights, left our stuff to the hostel and came back for two nights). It was good in general. During the first three nights, the ladies bathroom were very dirty, but it literally changed for the last two nights. The breakfast was really good (bread, eggs, yogourt and some cereals) and it is very close to the main attractions of the city.

A very clean, well organised hostel which has everything and more a backpacker would require!

Fantastic hostel with a nice, social vibe without being a "party hostel". Beds were super comfortable with blankets AND thick duvets that are useful during the cold nights of Cusco. Awesome free breakfast. Great location. I would HIGHLY recommend. To anyone. Thanks for a great stay :)

We arrived a day earlier than our reservation from our Machu Picchu trek and the lady on the desk, Josefina, was very helpful and accommodating! We were immediately struck by how interesting the hostel looked, the decor is really interesting and the owners seem to put a real effort into making the place quirky and comfortable. Breakfast was great too. My only critique is there is no warm common area for the evening time, and I get cold very easily, so I wasn't very comfortable at night.

Great hostel. They light a bonfire every night. Cheap place, but not amazing facilities. You get what you pay for. They have free breakfast. Nice atmospher. Everyone was very friendly.

Very noisy. Bar under our room kept us up very late. Good location though--close to the town square for food and sightseeing and activities. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The room was good--clean and tidy. Bathrooms were FAR away--down three levels. Didn't like the noise. But enjoyed the stay otherwise. Don't stay here if you're looking for a quiet atmosphere. Definitely more of a party scene.

+ great value for money and a fantastic breakfast for a hostel. Staff is very friendly. - It can get a bit louder

Beautiful place. Gorgeous central courtyard with a fire pit conducive to making new friends. Bar makes delicious strong drinks and dinners are very economical and delicious. Rooms can get a little chilly at night, but they provide a space heater in every room. Bathrooms are comfortable, but if you are getting in late, they won't have hot water. Usually the staff will turn it on for you if you ask. Free towels and free lock boxes and luggage storage. about 10 blocks from Plaza del armas

• 21st Apr 2015

Good luck on the billiards table!

one of my favorite hostels ever. very clean, great atmosphere, good beds, awesome staff. everything was great. the only complaint I have is that the bar is the only place to hang out at night, which is fine, except that with the doors closed (which they have to be after a certain time) it gets really smoky from peoples cigarettes. i usually don't mind cigarette smoke but in such a small enclosed space it's really unpleasant and feels very unhealthy. otherwise it was an awesome place!

Loved Intro Hostel, best in Cusco by far. Great staff, nice rooms, hot showers and great location. Would recommend for your stay in Cusco! :0)

• 20th Apr 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel! Such a great atmosphere, good breakfast, amazingly hot showers and fast WIFI. Cleanest hostel I've stayed In in South America, will definately be back! Thank you!

Intro hostel has lots of positives: good breakfast options, helpful staff, sociable atmosphere, daily 'special' dinners and the normal menu, comfy beds etc. The only thing I did not like was the very flat pillows that are provided - as soon as new pillows are bought, this hostel will be excellent.

Excellent hostel. Loved the locker access (with built-in chargers to securely charge your electronics while touring the city). Each day there are activities organized that are free or cheap. The staff is extremely friendly, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are clean. The wifi is solid and the water is hot (although you have to give it a minute or two to warm up). The breakfast is solid. The bar can be loud, depending on the location of your room and it has a bit of a party hostel feel

The hostel is perfect for a few nights stay in Cusco. Located 10 minutes away from the main plaza is very handy. The beds and breakfast are also very nice. Showers are average but would definitely still recommend...

This was my first and only experience with hostel so I didn't quite know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. I stayed in a dorm room with 7 of my friends and it was pretty awesome, Wifi is great, even in our room. the breakfast was better than the hotels we were in lima and ica.

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Was very impressed by the staff and how many of them went through the effort to remember my name. Also loved how each bed had its own outlet. Has all the facilities you need for exploring the surrounding archeological sites, and a free walking tour organized by the hostel. Overall one of the best I have seen in South America.

It was very very loud. I had to get up at 5am for a hike to Machu Picchu and I was barely able to sleep all night because they played the music at the bar very loudly all night. I was able to find a room at a hotel a block away with my own bathroom for much less and was able to get some sleep when I returned from my hike.

• 12th Apr 2015