Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

Kind staffs, and very very clean room and bathroom

• 27th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Great atmosphere! Fantastic outdoor area with fire place at night or sunny brèakfast courtyardin the morn. Breakfast is a bit minimal but extra items can be ordered for reasonable prices. It's very clean and yes, the endless hot showers are fantastic! Also there are great warm doonas on the beds! I'm going back there!

If you Are in cusco stay here ! The staff are amazing the breakfast is great and everything is clean with hot showers. Loved it !!

Awesome hostel - one of the best hostels I have stayed at in South America. Great atmosphere, without being a party hostel. Good place to have some drinks and sit around the fire before headin out in cusco. Great, reasonable meals each day that includes a drink (usually of your choice). Definitely the place to stay in cusco for a good time without being a party hostel.

Great overall experience. Very chill social atmosphere in the common area with wifi. Not a party hostel. Easy to hang out and meet people around the bonfire every night. Simple breakfast included. SHOWERS WERE AMAZING AND HOT! One time the water was cold..immediately informed staff and within 10 minutes, the water was burning hot again! Great staff and vibe. Only down side is no communal area to hang out indoors. So in the winter months, it can get really cold. Would recommend the hostel again!

• 8th Jul 2015

We ended up staying at intro for about two weeks! It was amazing the staff are absolutely amazing! It is cold in Cuzco no matter where you stay but intro had a fire pit fire every night and great food and drinks to combat the cold! Let me just tell you these are the best showers I've had in South America so hot with great pressure! Good location just a 5 minute walk from the main square! Also great market just down the street and a kitchen to make your own food in! Close walk to the bars as well

Gorgeous hostel! Hot showers and really amazing staff! Everything was really awesome. a little high up the hill which is why I took off for location but other than that the hostel is really great. Definitely recommend it :)

Comfy beds, super helpful staff, amazing showers, basic buffet breakfast (but good), good kitchen, very nice outdoor chill out common area with firepit, wifi quite good most of the time, music off by 11 so easy to sleep. Kept extending my stay.

I had a great time staying here. The staff was very helpful and the atmosphere was really cool. Hope everyone can enjoy as much as me!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Peru

Cool vibe. Typical Peruvian breakfast with fried egg, cereal and bread with jam. A few blocks from Plaza de Armas in more regular feeling area. Just a few steps from several laundry services and a good grocery store. Hot water. 15 sole taxi ride from airport. Would stay here again.

Chilled hostel which has a fire burning every evening to keep you nice and warm. This also helps meet fellow travellers and share stories. Facilities are great and there was always hot water for showers. Breakfast was fairly standard with bread and jams but the inclusion of a friend egg was nice. Big lockers in the rooms were also nice to have.

Intro hostel has been the best hostel we have stayed in throughout our South American trip. We ended up staying longer than expected, and the staff allowed us to store our bags throughout our Machu Picchu trek. The facilities are always clean and the staff are helpful. This hostel is very chilled out but still sociable. The food is great as well. Would stay here again.

Nice hostel with good atmosphere. Some beds better than others (some mattresses & pillows need updating). Just a short stroll to the main square. The hangout area is nice and chilled out with a bonfire on cold nights. Breakfast is good but they need to just leave the milk and yoghurt out rather than having to go up everytime and ask, especially with only one breakfast lady who has to cook the eggs too... Theres a basic kitchen but not many utensils. Showers are amazing!!!

Stay here! It has great breakfast including egg, cereal and yogurt. The atmosphere is great with the outdoor public area and bonfire in addition to the bar with cheap drinks. Beds are clean. Bathrooms equally as clean. You will meet people. I just wish they kept the bonfire going later at night or had an indoor common area. Also boards are creaky but whatever.

• 13th Jun 2015

Stayed in a private ensuite with a full bed. The room was very small and the bathroom was not very clean. Room smelled musty. The bed tilted at an angle and uncomfortable. Outside of the hostel on the sidewalk was a huge pile of trash which made me question the security of the area. I wouldn't recommend this hostel.

Really chilled out atmosphere, nice bar with cheap drinks and food promotions everynight. the staff is awesome.

• 9th Jun 2015

I had an amazing stay at Intro Hostels Cusco. It was defiantly one of the best hostels in South America I've been. The atmosphere is really nice because of the open area in the hostel where everybody comes together, also the bar and the possibility of activities are great organized. Besides all this, the staff makes your time at the hostel one of your best stays. They are really friendly and helpful, which makes you feel comfortable.

• 9th Jun 2015

This hostel was great! The beds are comfortable and very warm. The showers are amazing. It's a good atmosphere as well if you are looking for something a bit more chill but still social. The staff is helpful. It is located close to the center of the city but not in one of the plazas so it's a bit quieter for sleeping. The fire every night made feel at home. I really enjoyed this hostel!

Staff were very helpful for my friend whose bag was lost by the airlines, they helped us get his back bag successfully! Fun daily specials from the bar and s nice courtyard area to chill out. Great place to spend a few nights in Cusco :)

I stayed at the hostel for one night and I really had a good time there. It´s a shame I couldn't stay longer. Bed was very comfy and warm. Breakfast was good with a variety of choices. I liked making new friends while sitting next to the bonfire, which became my favorite spot for that night! I really recommend this place!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5