Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

I had a great time staying here. The staff was very helpful and the atmosphere was really cool. Hope everyone can enjoy as much as me!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Peru

Cool vibe. Typical Peruvian breakfast with fried egg, cereal and bread with jam. A few blocks from Plaza de Armas in more regular feeling area. Just a few steps from several laundry services and a good grocery store. Hot water. 15 sole taxi ride from airport. Would stay here again.

Intro hostel has been the best hostel we have stayed in throughout our South American trip. We ended up staying longer than expected, and the staff allowed us to store our bags throughout our Machu Picchu trek. The facilities are always clean and the staff are helpful. This hostel is very chilled out but still sociable. The food is great as well. Would stay here again.

Nice hostel with good atmosphere. Some beds better than others (some mattresses & pillows need updating). Just a short stroll to the main square. The hangout area is nice and chilled out with a bonfire on cold nights. Breakfast is good but they need to just leave the milk and yoghurt out rather than having to go up everytime and ask, especially with only one breakfast lady who has to cook the eggs too... Theres a basic kitchen but not many utensils. Showers are amazing!!!

Stay here! It has great breakfast including egg, cereal and yogurt. The atmosphere is great with the outdoor public area and bonfire in addition to the bar with cheap drinks. Beds are clean. Bathrooms equally as clean. You will meet people. I just wish they kept the bonfire going later at night or had an indoor common area. Also boards are creaky but whatever.

• 13th Jun 2015

Stayed in a private ensuite with a full bed. The room was very small and the bathroom was not very clean. Room smelled musty. The bed tilted at an angle and uncomfortable. Outside of the hostel on the sidewalk was a huge pile of trash which made me question the security of the area. I wouldn't recommend this hostel.

Really chilled out atmosphere, nice bar with cheap drinks and food promotions everynight. the staff is awesome.

• 9th Jun 2015

I had an amazing stay at Intro Hostels Cusco. It was defiantly one of the best hostels in South America I've been. The atmosphere is really nice because of the open area in the hostel where everybody comes together, also the bar and the possibility of activities are great organized. Besides all this, the staff makes your time at the hostel one of your best stays. They are really friendly and helpful, which makes you feel comfortable.

• 9th Jun 2015

This hostel was great! The beds are comfortable and very warm. The showers are amazing. It's a good atmosphere as well if you are looking for something a bit more chill but still social. The staff is helpful. It is located close to the center of the city but not in one of the plazas so it's a bit quieter for sleeping. The fire every night made feel at home. I really enjoyed this hostel!

Staff were very helpful for my friend whose bag was lost by the airlines, they helped us get his back bag successfully! Fun daily specials from the bar and s nice courtyard area to chill out. Great place to spend a few nights in Cusco :)

I stayed at the hostel for one night and I really had a good time there. It´s a shame I couldn't stay longer. Bed was very comfy and warm. Breakfast was good with a variety of choices. I liked making new friends while sitting next to the bonfire, which became my favorite spot for that night! I really recommend this place!

We decided to try this place after we saw so many nice reviews, and they're all right. Comfy beds, great breakfast, helpful people and cheap booze at the bar. We really enjoyed it.

We loved staying at Intro, i spent a total of 4 nights here but i initially was planning on staying just one. The room was clean and the staff was super accommodating. They have a nice social atmosphere and food deals everynight. The only point down is the bar closes too early.

I stayed in Intro Hostel one night and I definitely will come back whenever I have the chance! The staff was so friendly and very helpful at all times! I liked having a guest kitchen, so I could prepare my own food! but if you don´t feel like cooking there is also a menu with some good options to choose from. This was a cosy hostel that for a moment made me feel like home!

This hostel was one of better ones I've been to. They had great rooms, a super fun bar, a pool table (actually not that great), and tons of activities. The staff was by far the best part though. They were quick to point out great places to eat/drink, called our tours and transportation to make sure everything was organized and on time, and even allowed us to use their personal phones when we ended up stranded in Cusco because of travel troubles. It was a great experience.

• 28th May 2015

Great hostel. Only problem is that it is located near a busy avenue. Everyday around 7:30 rush, it was very noisy.

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you were in the hostel when the City was doing some work on street next to the hostel. This is already finished. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not my favorite hostel that I've stayed at in South America. The place itself was neat and the majority of the guests were pleasant. The lady at the desk was quite rude however and gave us the incorrect payment three times. It was convenient to store our things here while we went on the Salkantay trek. If I came back I would definitely not stay in the 14 person room again though.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The recepcionist was new and she got confused. Not going to happen again if you come back.

The best Hostel in my Peru tour. I'm sure that it's a perfect place to stay in your visit to Cusco. Staff is perfect! Podem reservar sem medo. Excelente hospedagem e o clima do Hostel é demais!

We stayed in total 5 nights at this hostel (we did Salkantay Trail after three nights, left our stuff to the hostel and came back for two nights). It was good in general. During the first three nights, the ladies bathroom were very dirty, but it literally changed for the last two nights. The breakfast was really good (bread, eggs, yogourt and some cereals) and it is very close to the main attractions of the city.

Sorry, those 3 nights you area saying we had some guests that did not respect others and did not put papers in the bins. Sometimes in hostels you have to deal with these kind of stuff. We encourage our guests to tell us if there is something dirty so we can clean it asap. Additionally the cleaning staff is constantly checking and cleaning all the hostel.

A very clean, well organised hostel which has everything and more a backpacker would require!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5