Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

Very quiet hostel, definitely not a party hostel, but plenty of friendly people. Staff are helpful and lovely, let us check in super early and have breakfast on day of arrival. Wifi is good in common areas, works sometimes in dorms. Water is nice and hot in the mornings, was a bit cold the time I showered at night.

Nice hostel in good location. The bathrooms are nice and the showers are hot. They seem to be cleaned twice a day which is awesome.

Loved it! Especially the friendly staff and all their help! I would certainly stay there again!

• 27th Jan 2016

I stayed here both before and after Machu Picchu in both a private double and a 6 bed dorm. Both rooms were comfortable and I had a happy stay. Friendly staff, good wifi, extremely clean and great showers.

Loved it! It's about a 7 minute walk from the square and pretty easy to find. It has that Spanish villa feel to it. The rooms are exceptional and the open courtyard/common room is a nice touch. Breakfast was a bit light, but that seems to be the case everywhere in Peru. Free lockers in the rooms, but you need your own lock. They do have storage for luggage if you're hiking the Inca trail which was a huge help. Would definitely stay again.

Good hostel to stay in if you want somewhere quiet before doing the inca trail. if you want a party hostel this is not the place to go, the place is dead by 11pm

• 24th Jan 2016

It was a bit quiet when i was there. The facilities were great. Views were amazing. I enjoyed it here. Its not the party hostels which is why you will or won't choose this hostel.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. It's not a party hostel, which is good if you're getting up early for tours to Machu Picchu. Breakfast is good with bread, yogurt and an egg. Everything is clean and the facilities look modern. The showers are hot and good with a nice pressure. You can book all the tours from the hostel and all the staff is helpful. Highly recommending Intro hostel!

I really liked the atmosphere at intro and the staff was really helpful and polite. Fredy was entertaining and gave us good hints and recommendations, too. Would stay there again. I stayed at a 4 bed, 6 bed and single room. The 6 bed room (106? Next to the bar) was too small for 6 people for my taste.

Intro is a great hostel! Breakfast was great and included an egg and yogurt in addition addition to jam and bread. Tea all day. The staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Freddy who took us on a morning hike with spectacular views of Cusco and surrounding areas. They were able to store my luggge for me while I went on the Inca trail. Lots of outlets, hot showers, and decent wifi.

• 16th Jan 2016

Might need your own knives and forks if you're going to cook, other than that fantastic all round

We were happy to end the trip here at Intro. The vibe is very laid back. The facilities were the cleanest we had seen in Peru. The bed was a little saggy in the middle, but that didn't affect our sleep. Great security. We stayed in the double bed and the ro was large and comfortable.

They let us store our bags at the hostel while we did the Inca Trail, which we are very happy with. Got an email after checking out that they've booked me and my friend for another night a few days later which was strange.. But they sorted it out after I contacted them. They have an ok kitchen the guests can use and that was quite nice. Their breakfast isn't too much to brag about.

Worth the little bit more of a walk for the view.

Staff were fantastic. Professional, knowledgeable, flexible and friendly!

They gave me a room which is right next to the bar and the social area. The noise was unacceptably loud! The music came from the bar was annoying, and some buzzed people kept laughing, shouting and chatting loudly.There is a fire pit in the center of the courtyard. It's fancy but really shouldn't be there. Some smoke came into my room which was crazy. The staff at the front desk were nice and friendly though. There's a travel agency desk in the hostel, and the girl working there was helpful.

Ideally located with a travel agency within the hostel which details what can be done in and around the city. Also there are other reasonable offers to other parts in Ecuador. Hostel also offers Spanish lessons at a reasonable price. The facilities and the view from the top floor of the city is amazing

Definitely a great hostel with a social atmosphere. The showers are hot and the hostel itself is very clean. The staff was so nice and helpful as well. And as another plus, the laundry was cheaper than other places and there is a good free breakfast! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 7th Jan 2016

Great social atmosphere, friendly staff, amazing courtyard, and good food you can buy. Fried egg and bread for breakfast, free tea all day! We loved our stay here so much, that we canceled our other hostel and stayed here after our trip to Aguas Calientes. The fridge could have used a good cleaning - it was packed. Clean showers, and bathrooms, nice rooms, lockers, but no towel.

We stayed at Intro before and after doing a trek to Machu Picchu. The beds were comfortable, the showers were AMAZING, and the common area was pretty cool as long as it wasn't raining (It's an outdoor courtyard). The only thing that could be improved is the timing of breakfast. It's a shame to miss it if you have to leave before 7:30am. Otherwise everything was fantastic and we'd stay again in a second.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5