Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

Loved Intro Hostel, best in Cusco by far. Great staff, nice rooms, hot showers and great location. Would recommend for your stay in Cusco! :0)

• 20th Apr 2015

Absolutely amazing hostel! Such a great atmosphere, good breakfast, amazingly hot showers and fast WIFI. Cleanest hostel I've stayed In in South America, will definately be back! Thank you!

Intro hostel has lots of positives: good breakfast options, helpful staff, sociable atmosphere, daily 'special' dinners and the normal menu, comfy beds etc. The only thing I did not like was the very flat pillows that are provided - as soon as new pillows are bought, this hostel will be excellent.

The hostel is perfect for a few nights stay in Cusco. Located 10 minutes away from the main plaza is very handy. The beds and breakfast are also very nice. Showers are average but would definitely still recommend...

This was my first and only experience with hostel so I didn't quite know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. I stayed in a dorm room with 7 of my friends and it was pretty awesome, Wifi is great, even in our room. the breakfast was better than the hotels we were in lima and ica.

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel! Was very impressed by the staff and how many of them went through the effort to remember my name. Also loved how each bed had its own outlet. Has all the facilities you need for exploring the surrounding archeological sites, and a free walking tour organized by the hostel. Overall one of the best I have seen in South America.

It was very very loud. I had to get up at 5am for a hike to Machu Picchu and I was barely able to sleep all night because they played the music at the bar very loudly all night. I was able to find a room at a hotel a block away with my own bathroom for much less and was able to get some sleep when I returned from my hike.

• 12th Apr 2015

amazing experience ^_^ staff are super accommodating, i needed to stay a few more nights than expected and it was no problem! fab breakfast, rooms and bathrooms are clean, wifi is good, beds are comfortable.. overall a wonderful hostel :)

Very nice staff; good location (10 minutes walking from plaza de armas), good breakfast ! Hostel a bit noisy but good atmosphere !

Best hostel I've stayed at in South America. Great small hostel with a great atmosphere. Wifi and showers are awesome.

Definatly one of my favorite hostels. Great food, great community area, historical building, very clean, down blankets, best hostel breakfast ever!!!! Very nice workers, opportunities for everyone. Even plug ins next to pillow for phone and a light. Beds r sturdy and feel homey, very easy to get to from everywhere. Wonderful bean bags, great facilities , always hot water. I could live there and so many people I have met end up staying and working because of quality. Stay here.

Intro hostel is very okay. I stayed here after my trip to Macchu Picchu and wasn't impressed. The bathrooms were sort of sketchy and gross.The bar was right in the middle of the courtyard too, so I couldn't sleep until they stopped blasting music. The private room I had had a very comfortable bed, but that was the only thing I really liked. I way preferred staying at Ecopackers (way cleaner and better location).

Definitely the coolest vibe from a hostel I've ever stayed in. My only criticism is the first room we stayed in didnt have a lock in the door from the inside, and the door didnt even shut fully. I do understand its a historic building though. Thanks for an awesome stay guys, we especially appreciated you holding our luggage for a week while we trekked to Machu Picchu!

• 5th Apr 2015

Very clean and such a nice atmosphere. The big open space in the middle of the hostel is to die for! It's so gorgeous!

Very good small hostel. Value for money is excellent! It can easily compete with the bigger famous hostels!

loved the hostel. clean, Nice people and good location. its a bit uphill but everything is within 5 minuten walk. loved my stay.

Where to begin... For a person that has been traveling for a long time it is so important for me to have a nice clean relaxing bed, but here at Intro they go beyond that. The bathroom is CLEAN! I mean really clean! The rooms are nice! The staff are AMAZING. Everyone was so accomodating and helpful. one of my favorite stays so far, thank you Intro staff!

Great hostel if you don't want to stay in a classic party hostel. Can walk a block up the hill to get to Loki if you want to drink or just get some good, cheap food. Stayed at intro for 3 nights before machu picchu and going back there after to chill out. Can't recommend enough compared to the other hostels I have seen in cusco.

Great hostel, comfy and secure, restored colonial building so lots of character. Really funky communal area and good breakfast. We stayed in a private room and that was very clean...overall a good experience, Altho we were too tired after the inca trail to properly enjoy the vibe! Bit of an uphill walk from the plaza was the only con...but they did have a bonfire in the court yard every night!!

Really good hostel. Nice staff, good facilities, good breakfast incl. An egg, yoghurt, bread with butter and jam + good coffee. The location is just five minutes from the mainsquare and main marked.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4