Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

Nice chilled hostel, great hot showers and comfy beds. Can't complain!

Intro Hostel was a gem in Cusco. If I come back, I'm definitely staying there. The location is perfect. It is close to the main square but not SO close that you're forced to listen to noise around the clock. The breakfast was excellent. The atmosphere is wonderful, and there is even a campfire that many of us took part in. It was comfortable, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Unbelievable deal. Highly recommend.

The legends at Into hostel were so welcoming we extended our stay.1 Thank you for making our first time in Peru so brilliant.

• 17th Sep 2015

Best hostel on our trip to Peru. The location is just a few min walk from the main plaza. The outdoor courtyard and common area are nice, not too pound but not vacant. They offer different meals every night at reasonable prices, and same with drinks. Staff are great, friendly, informative. Highly recommend this hostel

We stayed here for 3 nights and really liked it so stayed again on a stopover later in our trip. Nice communal and bar area and lots of mini lockers. Showers were hit and miss with temperature. Nicely decorated private rooms and pretty comfortable beds. Really liked that they offered dinner each night for really good value. Close to plazas. Also provided heaters which were much appreciated!

lovely place & amazing staff who went out of their way so many times for us! Perfect blend of social & relaxed. bread at breakfast so fresh unlike standard stale breads at other hostels. hot showers & comfy bed. we ended up staying more than a week. only issue for us was proximity to ceaseless noisy traffic day & night

NO HOT SHOWER! And some annoying customers, stuff didn't take any actions for the noise.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • China

We have hot water 24/7 with good pressure but it takes some time to warm up. The boilers are not close to the showers in some bathrooms. We have signs in each bathroom stating this and we ask the staff to advise our guests about this issue too so you can open the tap and wait until its hot. Sorry no one told you this. We will take actions to improve this communication problem. Thanks for your review.

Great hostel! Very clean and good facilities. Gets really cold at night because the common room is outside but otherwise great!

Nice hostel 10min walk to the main square, easy to meet people, a decent breakfast with a fried egg and toast and jam with coffee and tea etc.. Toilets were clean rooms were well spaced. Staff were friendly

Really nice hostel close to the centre of Cusco. Staff super friendly, helped me call the airport etc when my bag didn't make it onto my flight to Cusco etc. Choice of different things for breakfast. Showers and rooms super clean, would definitely recommend

It is located at a very busy intersection so horns honk all night.

loved intro! great atmosphere but the noise from the bar also didn't reach the rooms after 10ish so perfect if you need an early night too. we organised all our tours from there and they were great. laundry service, good breakfast including eggs, yoghurt, cereal, bread. friendly and very clean. the walk from the main sq is worth it.

Laundry by hostel is pricey. Laundry down the street called Bubble Magic overweighs by 1kg for your laundry. Do your laundry elsewhere. This is one of few hostels in Cusco that offer free egg for breakfast. The dorm room facing the street gets loud by 7am during weekdays. WiFi is wonky as usual, just like any other hostels in this area. Staff are friendly and helpful. No frills check in and check out. Free and spacious luggage storage. Receptionist is available 24 hours.

We had a great stay an the Intel hostel in Cuzco. It has for sure been the best hostel we've stayed at during our 3 weeks trip through Peru and Bolivia. The staff is very helpful and friendly. We booked our trip to Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu with them. The bathroom was very clean. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a chilled place, which is quiet at night with a great atmosphere nonetheless. It set our standards pretty high for the rest of our trip. Thanks

Had a 6 bed dorm to myself which was nice. The dinners were good value and staff were great. Travel desk was a nice touch although i didn't actually use it. Had a great stay.

I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful, for example chasing up a tour company for me when they failed to collect me. They also speak brilliant English which I was very grateful for. I found the hostel to have a friendly and sociable atmosphere and easy to meet people but still quiet enough to sleep at night. The hot showers were amazing and the hostel seemed to constantly being cleaned. Breakfast was pretty basic but fine. Location was great.

Great experience.

Great hostel with lovely private rooms. Showers were hot and Wi-Fi worked great! Lovely hang out area with camp fire in evening. Always a bit of music on in background for atmosphere with a cool little bar for drinks as well! Would definitely stay again and highly recommend. Not a party hostel!

Really nice hostel with eveything you need! Great location, clean, nice common areas and comfortable! Breakfast includes egg too! Great hostel if you want to avoid the manic party ones but still be social!

Great place. The night receptionist was so patient and helpful. I was a bit of a mess when I arrived and he was great. Loved this hostel! The fire pit was perfect at night, and even better to catch sun on a lazy day recovering from Machu Piccu.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5