Intro Hostels Cusco Reviews

Cuesta Santa Ana 515, Cusco, Peru

Intro hostel was a perfectly fine place to stay, but I don't doubt that there are better places out there. The one annoying aspect about our stay was how we reserved beds for the night we returned from our trek and they couldn't find our reservation anywhere. Unorganized, unprofessional.

COMMON AREAS IN THIS HOSTEL ARE GREAT IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS HERE!! THE STAFF ARE ALSO AMAZING AND THEY ALL MADE MY STAY THE BEST POSSIBLE!!! THANX GUYS XX

Comfy beds, nice dorm rooms, clean bathrooms Some of the staff were really good, but a couple didn't seem to know what they were doing. One of my roommates decided to use my rental towel and leave it in the men's bathroom and when I couldn't find it, the woman at the front desk was going to charge me again. Also, I was disappointed with the activities. They advertise beer pong and flip cup which I thought would be a good way to meet people but it never even happened.

Mattius, Pamela, Joakim, Michael, and Luis were amazing and made the experience that much better. When I go back to Cusco, I will only stay here.

Really good hostel, comfy warm beds, amazing hot showers, large lockers, also charger lockers available. Good tours desk, great security, good WiFi. Only thing this place lacks is an atmosphere- very quiet, not much going on.

Nice hostel in a very nice old building with a very convenient location

The beds were amazing; super comfy and two blankets (gets cold at night so you need that). Staff was really nice and helpfulp; when I wanted to change rooms that was no problem at all and they helped me book my trip to Machu Picchu. Location is perfect, atmosphere is nice, all in all very recommendable hostel for a very good price!

Great stay. Staff is fantastic. On-site bar, nightly activities, and fire pit create a community feeling. One of the best hostels I've stayed in,

• 23rd Jun 2014

We stayed here a night before our inca trail trek and the night after and had a great time. Not too far from the main plaza. Staff is great. Events and happy hrs planned each night and great atmosphere to socialize with other travelers.

the boxes where you can charge your cell phone or camera with a lock in the front near the recieption desk and then your own lockers in your rooms for your other belonging is great.

Great place, nice people, near the central plaza. Only downside is there's only 1 shared bathroom for girls but it's not that big of a deal.

• 19th Jun 2014

Great Staff,with warm reception and they were very helpful; well located, next to Plaza de Armas which is the place that everything happens; The environment is friendly we can exchange experiences with everybody and the hostel have schedule that promotes the interaction; I have a little problem with the cleaning in my room, there were hair in my sheets but the staff was prompt and efficient and change the sheets, so there was a solution for the problem; the cost-benefit is incredible!

This hostel is great! I enjoyed during my stay here. Everything is very clean, the staff is super friendly. The best that I have been, thanks.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

A great hostel, the best i ever stayed in all my trip!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Intro is a great hostel, it has a great atmosphere with lovely camp fire at night, and after 11pm things get quite and you can sleep. Only disadvantage is the WiFi that is not always working, especially not in the rooms... Sometimes you have to wait a lot for the hot water in the shower. Apart from that I would recommend the place for everyone who looks for a hostel with a nicve social hostel, but not as loud as the other party hostels all around Cusco.

I was in South America for about 2 weeks. I can definitely say that this was one of the best hostels I stayed at. The staff is very friendly (Sergio was really nice). Hostel is clean, great location, hot water, breakfast in the am. Overall, really enjoyed it, I def. recommend.

• 13th Jun 2014

It's one of those places where everything seems to fit in. Big exception is breakfast, needs improvement urgently. What's with bread being cut like that!? Also, coffee is too watery. Mention apart to staff, they are FANTASTIC.

Such an awesome hostel! Great location and staff was extremely helpful with booking tours and helping us get settled in. Beds were really comfortable and bathrooms were spotless. Definitely give this place a try.

• 9th Jun 2014

Hostel has a very chill atmosphere and an awesome location. Only thing is I wish the kitchen was a little more equipped. We would definitely recommend staying here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3