Invergarry Lodge Reviews

Mandally Road, Invergarry, Loch Ness, Scotland

Love this hostel would definitely stay here again. Very clean, staff was incredibly helpful with anything you needed and very accommodating. Great location for hiking and the owner is more than happy to help you out with places to go, very knowledgable about the area. Absolutely loved my stay here.

The owner was incredibly friendly and helpful. He helped us locate which hikes to take, and what was worth seeing, even in other areas of Scotland. The room was spacious and very comfortable. I'm glad we stayed there, and would definitely recommend this hostel to others!

Lovely family run home. Great atmosphere and we were made to feel at home here. My only complaint was I wish we could have stayed longer, very peaceful! 😊

I could not have wished for more :)

Everything you expect from a hostel. Serveral baths and showers, spacy public rooms and really nice and helpfull owners.

A nice relaxin hostel - if you want to get away from everything, this is the place to be. Very nice, large dorm rooms and big kitchen and dining area. Lots of places to roam around in the area too. Had a great time here and would come again.