Invergarry Lodge Reviews

Mandally Road, Invergarry, Loch Ness, Scotland

Amazing hostel with friendly and helpfull staff. i i would go roun there once again wont hesitate to have stop there again :)

• 28th Sep 2013
  • Slovakia

The hostel is very clean and well equipped as well as very quiet.

This hostel was just perfect! My friend and I stayed in a clean room with confy beds by ourselves which was nice. The location is remote, but we really enjoyed the peace and quiet. There are lots of places to go exploring through the forest. The landscape is beautiful. The owner is very very friendly, great wifi connection. A big clean kitchen that is fully equipped. I defiantly recommend staying here it was wonderful.

This was perhaps my favorite hostel of my entire 3 month trip. The hostel is in a ideal location for exploring all of the local walking trails, the castle ruins, and the nearby waterways. The owners are a wonderful couple who were extremely nice, helpful, and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable and the entire building was clean and cozy. I can't wait to make it back here one day!

We had a very nice stay here for a night, beds were comfortable, big kitchen, there is a nice common room and broadband wifi available. Of course the hostel is located in the middle of nowhere, but that's inevitable in the highlands. The owners and staff were also very friendly, I would stay here again if in the area.

Just think the whole hostel and attitude of wardens is wonderful. Did stay here last year and found it good then. This year particularly when I got the warden out of bed, he was really patient. Thankyou Joanne Webster

• 23rd Jun 2013

A really nice place to stay at, compfy beds and a really big kitchen. Everyone seemed to be in an adventure/nature mood, so we had fun exchanging stories. The staff was really helpful and even had some WD-40 that we could use to fix a bike pedal :) I'd definitely stay here again!

Stayed in a 4 bed room with 3 friends. 2 double decker beds with ensuite toilet n shower. Very spacious and well equipped kitchen and a drying room. Location is not much of an issue if u drive. Enjoyed my stay

Very comfortable, friendly, clean, efficient hostel in a key location for outdoor activities.