Invermere Hostel Reviews

380 Laurier St, Invermere, Canada

The atmosphere is not nice.

• 16th Mar 2015

Was a nice place but I think I was the only person there that night, it was off season so can't hold that against the hostel. It had what I wanted to I was happy.

Good basic hostel. Greeted by a very friendly and helpful manager (possibly owner). Very few toilets and showers considering how many rooms there are, but wasn't an issue while I was there as it was very quiet. Having apple TV was great but the power to the TV cuts out at midnight which I was unaware of, so sadly I only got halfway through my movie. Mattress and pillow were really comfy, and I would stay there again if I was passing through Invermere and just needed a cheap place to sleep.

Was in a good spot. Showers could have been cleaner but over nice place.

• 12th Feb 2015

Was pretty average but seemed like it would hebe cramped on a busy night

• 11th Feb 2015