Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

This hostel is great! Best value for money, right next to the bus station and not far from any part of town and really welcoming and talkative staff. Felt very cozy and home-y.

Had a very good time in there, thanks to the staff and the atmosphere. But the shower wasnt the hit.

Thank you, we are glad you liked us. We had a great time with you, too. Sorry you didn't find shower the best, we are always trying to improve.

A great place on a great city. I am sure that I'll come again soon.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Spain

We are glad that you liked it here, you will be very welcome again!

Everything was fine except the showers. Half of them didn't work and we had to queue to get into one in the morning.

Thanks for your good review. We have all our showers fixed now! :)

For the rates hostel has everything needed. Showers aren't great but do the job after a little playing around. Rooms could do with more power points. Location is great, heart of the city. Staff have good knowledge. Does the job.

Thanks a lot for good review, we are glad you appreciate our work:)

Great place to stay! Staff truly friendly and always some good music coming from the reception when no ones playing piano in the living. Kitchen well equipped, comfy living, good shower.

Inverness Tourist Hostel was good because it's in a great location, right next to the bus station, the beds were pretty comfortable, and the atmosphere was great. There were a few drawbacks, though. The toilets weren't very clean, the WiFi did not work well in most places and not at all in other places, and the rooms were extremely cold. I believe they turned the heating off after 9 PM or something I was very cold at night. Also, they don't have any large lockers for backpacks/suitcases.

I stayed a week here and felt completely at home. So close to everything and the best price! This is my place of choice.

Thanks so much, we are happy you had a good stay with us and - most of all - that it felt like home for you. Feels like home for us, too:)

Great four night stay Friendly, helpful staff Warm and relaxed atmosphere Will be back to stay soon

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for 100% review, we'll keep it this way:) Happy to welcome you next time you are in Inverness!

I always stay at this hostel when I'm staying in Inverness. Its got a great location and the staff are friendly. It has exactly what I want. A bed close to the bus and train station

Thank you for your good review. This is where we are - right in the heart of the city:) Hope to see you next time you are in Inverness!

Staff were great Rooms were really small and crowded with no ventilation. Not enough lockers for the number of beds . The showers were hideous Seriously you need to sort that out ASAP, No pressure no temperature and no space ! The location and rest of the facilities were great.

Great location. Great price. Rooms not bad. Kitchen could use some cutlery. Free wifi and lounge quite cozy.

I am sorry you found a lack of cutlery! I am to the shop now to get some more :)

Must pay for car park is not good

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Inverness Tourist Hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is that hand towels in the bathrooms didn't seem to be changed often enough. Also, the security room for leaving bags was ok but if I were being pedantic individual lockers would be ideal. Overall a very pleasant atmosphere and ideal location for the bus station and for exploring the town!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Great location in the heart of Inverness. Facilities were better then expected for the price.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Hostel offers basic accimmodation in a great location. Kitchen and common room seem to be recently renovated and are really nice, showers are so-so, our room had a specific smell, mold on the wall and wasn't very clean, so this should be definitely improved. Super nice staff, good Wi-Fi (however apparently only in the common room and kitchen), public parking next to the building.

thank you for nice words as well as for the tips about what is here to improve - we do our best

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Adam!

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

thank you, we are happy that you liked us, hope to see you some day in the future :)

This hostel is fine... situated right next to the bus station ...only we thought attractions would be more accessible by foot... happily the girl who worked there tried to help us out, showing us websites and places to go (but none of them were near Inverness). She also accepted to reimburse our last night as we wanted to leave earlier than planed. This place is good if you have a car or want to pay for buses... but forget about walking to see the Loch Ness or walking in ''the wild''.

Thank you for your review. I am glad you felt the hostel was good and rated us highly :) The location of the hostel is actually perfect! It is right in the centre of the town and next door to the bus station. Inverness attractions may not of been to your liking but please note it is a great location to visit Loch Ness and all surrounding areas in the Highlands!

Staff are really nice, good common area and so close to the bus station

Thank you! Really happy you found our hostel nice and friendly!

Perfect hostel, and better prices.

Thank you! We'll keep it this way - perfect! :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7