Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

2018 Total Reviews

Lynn and Maite are so much fun. I don't think I've ever stayed in a hostel that had such friendly staff. There was always a great atmosphere in the lounge and the kitchen. Would definitely go back and stay here again

A little cramped for space in a full four man room and the room key seemed to have a mind of its own (Rm 2)

• 25th Aug 2014

Courteous staffs, comfortable lounge.

Need open kitchen long. They close at 10:30pm. It annoyed us.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • India

Decent, basic hostel: Everything you'd expect but nothing more. Friendly staff, though maybe not the most knowledgeable. Well-equipped kitchen. Bathrooms and showers are in high demand, at least when the hostel is at max capacity.

• 18th Aug 2014

Everything is good with friendly staff :) however, there are many mosquitoes inside the kitchen and TV lounge, I guess there are sugar and coffee with the open lid which attracts them.

Not enough sinks because there are only the two on every floor that are in the toilets. kitchen was extremely well stocked and the lounge was comfortable

Worst hostel we have stayed in when travelling through Scotland

• 13th Aug 2014

Thanks for your short bit of honesty, however we have 99% of the other guests that have stayed here that disagree with you. thanks

One shower had cold water only, and they are not cleaned regularly enough for the amount of use. There was always a lot of hair on the floor in the shower, it was very disgusting. Problem with the software and so we could not check in when arrived, then problem with the booking and we were told we needed to check out the next morning only to be checked back in to the same room. Caused us a lot of inconvenience as we had travelled out of inverness for the day and were late returning.

Just right. thank you

• 10th Aug 2014

Good place to stay in Inverness. The only negative point is that our room did not close properly with key....not good!! The kitchen is small for all of the hosts and have few facilities: Glasses, mugs, dishes, utensils to cook...

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I was given the key to the wrong room - a room that was already occupied. I could have walked in on people getting changed, or I could have raided their suitcases if I had wanted to. The hostel seemed to have a lot of guests but none of them seemed very happy or friendly - I don't know why.

We were really just passing through Inverness so only stayed for one night, but the place was right for our needs! It's cheap, cheerful, and right in the centre of town. Helpful staff, nice little kitchen and also a nice little sitting area as well. Not the cleanest or glamourous of hostels, but perfectly fine for the price and for what we needed indeed.

I really liked the living room. It's a small hostel, so it's easy to talk with people and make new friends! The kitchen and bathroom were clean. I enjoyed my stay there! :)

Very good staff and location

GREAT location, only few minutes walk from rail station. Staff were very nice and chatty

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Taiwan

Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Convenient location - just next to bus station and short walk to train - and superb staff.

Some of the shower were broken and the others dirty..

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Sweden

clean ,tidy, friendly staff and good car park next door

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7