Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

very welcoming place, very nice atmosphere, great value for money I like it just one flush near room 4 is very noisy and quite annoying overnight, needs to be checked and certainly be repaired but i have been very satisfied with my stay

• 15th Apr 2014

a good hostel with an eccellent price. the only negative aspect is the queue to the toilets, because these are together with the sinks.

• 10th Apr 2014

We are sorry that we don't have more bathrooms on each floor but do hope that you enjoyed your stay, please visit again soon

Staff was fantastic. Inverness was the highlight of my trip because of everyone at this hostel!

• 9th Apr 2014

Oh, thank you! what a lovely thing to say- enjoy your tavels and please come see us again!

This has been the most friendliest hostel I've ever been, I like the staff, the living room and the kitchen enable us to socialize with other hostelmates. The location was perfect next to the bus station

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you kindly, hope to see you soon- enjoy the rest of your travels!

Showers were always goddam cold or goddam hot. No other complaints though.

Everything was good! Kitchen was pretty small so during peak times it was tough to grab a spot to make your meals but aside from that everything was good! Wifi was great, and the staff were pretty helpful!

Good location next to the bus and trainstation. Excellent value for money.

Very clean hostel! The Staff is always willing to help! Great value for the money!

Serviable and friendly staff who offered to change my friends' and my separate bookings so that we could share a room together, and who recommended us local activities and restaurants. The hostel is decorated with taste (photos, colourful paint). It's a shame the kitchen isn't open for longer hours (only from 8am to 10:30pm). We didn't have any electricity sockets in the bedroom.

• 1st Apr 2014

Thank you for your kind words, we are super sorry about the electricity socket in your room, we do have extentions and should you like to visit us again we will make sure you have access- have a lovely day

Great location and freindly receptionist

• 29th Mar 2014

not for parties

Very good quality/price, good location, great staff (especially Rick :-) ) Recommended

I really enjoyed my stay here in Inverness. Comfy beds, friendly and knowledgable staff. And you couldn't ask for a better location - right next to the bus station and a couple cheap grocery stores. I was a big fan of the free milk, tea, and coffee whenever the kitchen was open. Also enjoyed the atmosphere - very conducive to meeting lots of people. To top things off, the staff allowed me to hang out for a few hours after I checked out to eat lunch and use wifi. Very impressed. Would stay again!

Very enjoyable stay.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Lovely staff, good emplacement.

• 24th Mar 2014

The kitchen closes at 10:30 pm and only opens at 8am.. so, be aware or you will be starving!!

This is a well run hostel and staff are to be commened. Heating should be a bit more kinder during the stay. It was timed and switched off one evening bloody baltic!! Could do with a fresh coat of paint a bit dated after my 3 times stay. Bed should be numbered as other clients take up previous peoples beds space!! Big groups should be reminded of noise levels after 11pm and noise respect when leaving or ckecking out early in the morning from the rooms. Check out could should be until 12 noon EU

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

The beds make noises every time someone moved. The beddings didn't smell so nice. Even with the curtains closed, the room was not very dark.

• 14th Mar 2014

Staff were really friendly and helpful with directions and things to do and kept the bathrooms and kitchen really tidy! Nice atmosphere in the big common room where everyone sat together in the evening to watch TV. Close to all the attractions and the bus and train station. Great value for money. Small and cosy - the homely atmosphere were really nice.

The hostel is in a perfect location and is 2 minutes walking to the bus station. My room had lockers so is good for security. Good wi-fi signal quite nice. The bad thing is the shower, is so cold. There is hot water but the showers doesn't Have heater.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4