Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

For the rates hostel has everything needed. Showers aren't great but do the job after a little playing around. Rooms could do with more power points. Location is great, heart of the city. Staff have good knowledge. Does the job.

I stayed a week here and felt completely at home. So close to everything and the best price! This is my place of choice.

• 14th Nov 2014

Thanks so much, we are happy you had a good stay with us and - most of all - that it felt like home for you. Feels like home for us, too:)

Great four night stay Friendly, helpful staff Warm and relaxed atmosphere Will be back to stay soon

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for 100% review, we'll keep it this way:) Happy to welcome you next time you are in Inverness!

I always stay at this hostel when I'm staying in Inverness. Its got a great location and the staff are friendly. It has exactly what I want. A bed close to the bus and train station

Thank you for your good review. This is where we are - right in the heart of the city:) Hope to see you next time you are in Inverness!

Staff were great Rooms were really small and crowded with no ventilation. Not enough lockers for the number of beds . The showers were hideous Seriously you need to sort that out ASAP, No pressure no temperature and no space ! The location and rest of the facilities were great.

Great location. Great price. Rooms not bad. Kitchen could use some cutlery. Free wifi and lounge quite cozy.

I am sorry you found a lack of cutlery! I am to the shop now to get some more :)

Must pay for car park is not good

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Inverness Tourist Hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is that hand towels in the bathrooms didn't seem to be changed often enough. Also, the security room for leaving bags was ok but if I were being pedantic individual lockers would be ideal. Overall a very pleasant atmosphere and ideal location for the bus station and for exploring the town!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Great location in the heart of Inverness. Facilities were better then expected for the price.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Hostel offers basic accimmodation in a great location. Kitchen and common room seem to be recently renovated and are really nice, showers are so-so, our room had a specific smell, mold on the wall and wasn't very clean, so this should be definitely improved. Super nice staff, good Wi-Fi (however apparently only in the common room and kitchen), public parking next to the building.

thank you for nice words as well as for the tips about what is here to improve - we do our best

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Adam!

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

thank you, we are happy that you liked us, hope to see you some day in the future :)

This hostel is fine... situated right next to the bus station ...only we thought attractions would be more accessible by foot... happily the girl who worked there tried to help us out, showing us websites and places to go (but none of them were near Inverness). She also accepted to reimburse our last night as we wanted to leave earlier than planed. This place is good if you have a car or want to pay for buses... but forget about walking to see the Loch Ness or walking in ''the wild''.

Thank you for your review. I am glad you felt the hostel was good and rated us highly :) The location of the hostel is actually perfect! It is right in the centre of the town and next door to the bus station. Inverness attractions may not of been to your liking but please note it is a great location to visit Loch Ness and all surrounding areas in the Highlands!

Staff are really nice, good common area and so close to the bus station

Thank you! Really happy you found our hostel nice and friendly!

Perfect hostel, and better prices.

Thank you! We'll keep it this way - perfect! :)

Nice location. Near the hostel there are some great pubs, also the bus and train stations, a supermarket... Outside door is locked with a number code, and rooms are locked with a key, so the hostel is very safe. There are lockers into the rooms. The staff is really friendly, helping anytime you need. Reggae music in the morning when going to have breakfast was also great. Kitchen is perfect, coffee/tea facilities. Free Wi-Fi works OK, soap in the toilets... But there's no free parking.

Excellent location, 1 minute from the bus station and few minutes from the High Street. Friendly and helpful staff- they provide city maps. We stayed only one night so it is hard to say something about atmosphere. Dorm was quite small, however clean and adequate to the price.

Thank you, happy that you enjoyed your stay here!

Great location right next to the main bus station. Small town so easy walking distance to everything else. WiFi didn't work in the room though and I hated that I got woken up & kicked out of my room at 10.30am so that it could be cleaned.

Fine for the price!

The staff were excellent , Andy was very helpful and informative , A very pleasent experience , I will be staying again.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy you enjoyed your stay, and looking forward to meet you here again!

nice hostel, get what you pay for, super close to the bus and train station and also to the city centre. the only thing i didn't like was the fact that you couldn't hang out in the common room after you check out.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7