Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

Nice hostel, really really friendly staff. Rooms were hostel standard. Showers were not really warm unfortunately. The kitchen and living room area are quite comfy. Location is perfect right at the bus Station. Wifi provided.

• 7th Jan 2015

Thank you for your review, we're happy you enjoyed staying with us - there's always a good exchange when friendly, open-minded people meet at the table:) About the showers - we will check it, thanks!

This hostel is great with the most excellent location. It's close to the bus station and railway station so the tourists can easily get to shops like Morrison. Stuff here are hospitable. I traveled alone and I had the most precious staying here. Moments I spent with new friends here engraved into my mind and I will cherish it forever.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Adelewy
  • China

I enjoyed my stay in Invernes and the hostel, the hostel has a great vibe and the people that work there and live there made me feel very welcome. I quite easily could have stayed there for months if I had the time.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Thank you, good to hear that we are nice enough to live with us! :) We do our best to make it home for all nomads of the world :)

A comfortable, clean, friendly hostel in the centre of Inverness.

Thank you for your review, we are happy that you liked us and enjoyed your stay!

five incidents on NEW YEARS morning between 00.30 am and 1.30 am a guy come to the room door and was calling a a girls name over the time period , then at 5.00 am the room door burst open the light was switched on , then nothing .I have spoken to Andy a staff member ,I was assured that he would address the events with the person, which I believe he will.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Thanks for your review and for trust - surely we always do what's been promised:) Hope it won't happen next time you'll be staying with us, and you will have a good deserved sleep!

It was great. Cozy lounge area, well equipped kitchen with complimentary tea and coffee. And the wifi worked consistently, in my room as well as the common areas.

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here!

The hostel is very well located and the staff are very kind and helpful. The whole place is very clean. The kitchen and common space is not enough to the amount of people that the hostel can receive, I particularly didn't like the fact that they removed the two big tables of the kitchen and now there's only 5 places to sit on a small table.

The location was great; just opposite the bus station and a short walk into the town core. The downside was that the kitchen was closed from 1030 to 0800 everyday; therefore you couldn't make a late night snack if you got back late from being out exploring or if you had to leave early in the morning. There was only a couple of bathrooms and showers per floor - with a full hostel there was often queues.

not confortable environment, poor common lounge to know people. It is not a "very socialble" place, I think. Bathrooms are not enough for so many rooms, and are located away of the rooms, like the showers.

The first thing to note about this place is the location - right next to the bus station, and a short stroll from the train station. Fantastic! The lounge was nice as well, and the kitchen well equipped! Rooms were a little on the small side with only a small locker for valuables, but beds and comforters were good. Didn't have much problem with showers and toilets either. For the price, this is a steal. I would totally choose this place again.

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You are very welcome any time!

The hostel is good, clean and well located. Highly recommended.

I enjoyed my stay there......expect the bed insects. Very close to bis and train station. Hostel bathroom was so clean and staff are very friendly. There s no proper locker n roomto keep things.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • India

Thank you for your review, but we are very confused reading about bed insects - never heard it from other guests, nor noticed them ourselves. We keep the place really clean, hard to imagine any insect might like it...

Excellent location and value for money. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. the place is super clean and has a great atmosphere. very close to shops, buses and trains. Will definately be back :)

:) thanks! you will be very welcome anytime!

This hostel is great! Best value for money, right next to the bus station and not far from any part of town and really welcoming and talkative staff. Felt very cozy and home-y.

Thank you for your good review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay here:)

So confortable place,the living room and kitchen are incredible,and rooms are confortable. The workers are so nice,kind and friendly people. A good location for your stay in Inverness

Had a very good time in there, thanks to the staff and the atmosphere. But the shower wasnt the hit.

Thank you, we are glad you liked us. We had a great time with you, too. Sorry you didn't find shower the best, we are always trying to improve.

A great place on a great city. I am sure that I'll come again soon.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Spain

We are glad that you liked it here, you will be very welcome again!

Everything was fine except the showers. Half of them didn't work and we had to queue to get into one in the morning.

Thanks for your good review. We have all our showers fixed now! :)

For the rates hostel has everything needed. Showers aren't great but do the job after a little playing around. Rooms could do with more power points. Location is great, heart of the city. Staff have good knowledge. Does the job.

Thanks a lot for good review, we are glad you appreciate our work:)

Great place to stay! Staff truly friendly and always some good music coming from the reception when no ones playing piano in the living. Kitchen well equipped, comfy living, good shower.