Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

The first thing to note about this place is the location - right next to the bus station, and a short stroll from the train station. Fantastic! The lounge was nice as well, and the kitchen well equipped! Rooms were a little on the small side with only a small locker for valuables, but beds and comforters were good. Didn't have much problem with showers and toilets either. For the price, this is a steal. I would totally choose this place again.

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. You are very welcome any time!

The hostel is good, clean and well located. Highly recommended.

I enjoyed my stay there......expect the bed insects. Very close to bis and train station. Hostel bathroom was so clean and staff are very friendly. There s no proper locker n roomto keep things.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • India

Thank you for your review, but we are very confused reading about bed insects - never heard it from other guests, nor noticed them ourselves. We keep the place really clean, hard to imagine any insect might like it...

Excellent location and value for money. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. the place is super clean and has a great atmosphere. very close to shops, buses and trains. Will definately be back :)

:) thanks! you will be very welcome anytime!

This hostel is great! Best value for money, right next to the bus station and not far from any part of town and really welcoming and talkative staff. Felt very cozy and home-y.

Thank you for your good review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay here:)

So confortable place,the living room and kitchen are incredible,and rooms are confortable. The workers are so nice,kind and friendly people. A good location for your stay in Inverness

Had a very good time in there, thanks to the staff and the atmosphere. But the shower wasnt the hit.

Thank you, we are glad you liked us. We had a great time with you, too. Sorry you didn't find shower the best, we are always trying to improve.

A great place on a great city. I am sure that I'll come again soon.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Spain

We are glad that you liked it here, you will be very welcome again!

Everything was fine except the showers. Half of them didn't work and we had to queue to get into one in the morning.

Thanks for your good review. We have all our showers fixed now! :)

For the rates hostel has everything needed. Showers aren't great but do the job after a little playing around. Rooms could do with more power points. Location is great, heart of the city. Staff have good knowledge. Does the job.

Thanks a lot for good review, we are glad you appreciate our work:)

Great place to stay! Staff truly friendly and always some good music coming from the reception when no ones playing piano in the living. Kitchen well equipped, comfy living, good shower.

Inverness Tourist Hostel was good because it's in a great location, right next to the bus station, the beds were pretty comfortable, and the atmosphere was great. There were a few drawbacks, though. The toilets weren't very clean, the WiFi did not work well in most places and not at all in other places, and the rooms were extremely cold. I believe they turned the heating off after 9 PM or something I was very cold at night. Also, they don't have any large lockers for backpacks/suitcases.

I stayed a week here and felt completely at home. So close to everything and the best price! This is my place of choice.

Thanks so much, we are happy you had a good stay with us and - most of all - that it felt like home for you. Feels like home for us, too:)

Great four night stay Friendly, helpful staff Warm and relaxed atmosphere Will be back to stay soon

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for 100% review, we'll keep it this way:) Happy to welcome you next time you are in Inverness!

I always stay at this hostel when I'm staying in Inverness. Its got a great location and the staff are friendly. It has exactly what I want. A bed close to the bus and train station

Thank you for your good review. This is where we are - right in the heart of the city:) Hope to see you next time you are in Inverness!

Staff were great Rooms were really small and crowded with no ventilation. Not enough lockers for the number of beds . The showers were hideous Seriously you need to sort that out ASAP, No pressure no temperature and no space ! The location and rest of the facilities were great.

Great location. Great price. Rooms not bad. Kitchen could use some cutlery. Free wifi and lounge quite cozy.

I am sorry you found a lack of cutlery! I am to the shop now to get some more :)

Must pay for car park is not good

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Inverness Tourist Hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is that hand towels in the bathrooms didn't seem to be changed often enough. Also, the security room for leaving bags was ok but if I were being pedantic individual lockers would be ideal. Overall a very pleasant atmosphere and ideal location for the bus station and for exploring the town!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Wales

Great location in the heart of Inverness. Facilities were better then expected for the price.

• 23rd Oct 2014