Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

Inverness Tourist Hostel was good because it's in a great location, right next to the bus station, the beds were pretty comfortable, and the atmosphere was great. There were a few drawbacks, though. The toilets weren't very clean, the WiFi did not work well in most places and not at all in other places, and the rooms were extremely cold. I believe they turned the heating off after 9 PM or something I was very cold at night. Also, they don't have any large lockers for backpacks/suitcases.

I stayed a week here and felt completely at home. So close to everything and the best price! This is my place of choice.

Thanks so much, we are happy you had a good stay with us and - most of all - that it felt like home for you. Feels like home for us, too:)

Great four night stay Friendly, helpful staff Warm and relaxed atmosphere Will be back to stay soon

We're glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for 100% review, we'll keep it this way:) Happy to welcome you next time you are in Inverness!

I always stay at this hostel when I'm staying in Inverness. Its got a great location and the staff are friendly. It has exactly what I want. A bed close to the bus and train station

Thank you for your good review. This is where we are - right in the heart of the city:) Hope to see you next time you are in Inverness!

Staff were great Rooms were really small and crowded with no ventilation. Not enough lockers for the number of beds . The showers were hideous Seriously you need to sort that out ASAP, No pressure no temperature and no space ! The location and rest of the facilities were great.

Great location. Great price. Rooms not bad. Kitchen could use some cutlery. Free wifi and lounge quite cozy.

I am sorry you found a lack of cutlery! I am to the shop now to get some more :)

1 2 3 4 Next » last »