Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

I never review hostels on hostelworld.com, but I am reviewing the Inverness Tourist Hostel because it was one of the BEST hostels I ever stayed at. I only was going to stay for a few nights but ended up staying a whole week because I enjoyed the place THAT much. The staff was very friendly, and they felt more like family after the end of my stay. The kitchen was great. The internet was fast and reliable. Additionally, the location was fantastic!! I wish I could stay here longer! -Cat

• 1st Nov 2013

Thanks, glad you enjoyed your stay!

Great hostel with a really good common room and kitchen.

The staff was the greatest part of my experience! they were extremely nice and incredibly helpful. Natalie even went as far as booking my next hostel in Edinburgh for me. Location was great, as you don't have to go very far from the bus terminal at all seeing as how its right beside it. A great stay! Thanks again!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • mmckay

Top Beds are too small for people over 6ft tall.. Cut the leg boards out and let the feet hang over.. More comfortable than being cramped up all night..

1 2 3 4 Next » last »