Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

Hostel one can recommend !!

I stayed 5 days in this hostel. The location near the bus/coach station is excellent, safe place to stay. HOWEVER, downside is that 3 showers out of 4 available were working at the time of my stay causing queues in the morning, the fan of 1 shower upstairs was terribly noisy.Toilets have tiny sink. Kitchen fully equipped. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good place to meet people. HOSTEL OWNER MUST RENOVATE BATHROOM/TOILET AREA & PROVIDE FEMALE DORMS.

Positive impression. Maybe small eating place, but looking value for money, it was great.

Fine hostel in a great location of Inverness. Not nearly enough showers or toilets for the rooms. I was in room 8 which was extremely noisey due to the fans coming on and off all night in the shower/toilets which was next to our room. Also bad layout in room which made entering and exiting a pain.

nice and close to the bus and train station. very nice common area and facilities. room was very small, if had to be with strangers and not my friends like I was, I wouldn't have liked it.

was the first time that i was there and will use it again when i need a bed in inverness. thanks

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Very good accomodation with lot of facilities and very helpful staff

One word. Brill

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Close to everything.

The staff was realy nice and friendly.

The hostel is good. It is worth the prices you get. Some rooms are nevertheless a bit small for the number of people, who sleep there. The kitchen and living room are very nice. No computer with internet is provided, but there is wi-fi connection. The toilets and common spaces are cleaned frequently. Very good location 2 mins. from the Bus station and 5 mins from te train station.

Awesome place to stay, really loved the way the staff behaved.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • India

The staff are quite kind!!!

Alas, we only stayed for two days in Inverness, but we had a great time there. Very warm and friendly staff, a piano in the common room (big up) and two staffmembers singing Pink songs at random times througout the day. It can be a lot worse. Rooms are fine, showers are clean and the overall atmosphere somehow makes you feel at home. Value for money. I'd defo recommend this hostel.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Excellent staff very helpfull. Atmosphere poor and living room depressive.

Showers not clean

I had a lovely stay at this hostel and highly recommend it. It has a contagious warm spirit with staff that made leaving almost as difficult as leaving home. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the location is ideal for people using all forms of transport. There is a warm ambiance to visiting this place, if you're lucky you might get Alasdair to play you a song or two! The only negative experience I had was some trouble with an outdated booking system but it was all sorted in the end.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Friendly helpful staff, good central location. Clean and well maintained. Only point I would make is could probably do with a few more WC's to avoid the queue in the morning. Would recommend and if I am passing through Inverness again will stay at the hostel again

• 4th Sep 2014

Lowest price I could find and nothing wrong!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »