Inverness Tourist Hostel Reviews

24 Rose Street, Inverness, Scotland

2012 Total Reviews

Fabulous Staff, Fabulous Location! Overall Totally Fabulous Hostel. Thanks guys for making our stay here so great!

Busy Hostel very close to City Center. Large multi story carpark next door which has free Bike parking. Nice friendly staff and good facilities. I would use again

Cheers!!! and please do! come again!!

Good location right next to the bus station. Clean and tidy hostel with very friendly staff! I will defiantly return. Also thank you to the singing girl with a beautiful voice.

We could highly recommend this hostel and had a great stay. The kitchen and common room are well equipped, but both can get a little crowded when the hostel is full. Rooms were clean and comfortable and bathroom setup was great. Plus the location is so central to get around and tour.

Thank you for your comments Please pop by again (cozy and more space in winter)

Love this hostel! Besides the fact that it's RIGHT next to the bus station, the staff are amazing (very friendly, offer helpful suggestions for what to do, always cleaning!), the kitchen is gorgeous, the hang-out/TV room is super cozy AND they have free tea/coffee 24-7! Definitely my favorite hostel yet! Not sure if all rooms are the same but mine didn't have lockers. I didn't ask if they were available so if this is important to people they should ask.

So chuffed you enjoyed your stay!! Thank you for taking the time to comment! Please do come back!!

Amazingly helpful, available, friendly, accommodating and welcoming. I couldn't have wished for more. Many thanks to all staff.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Lovely Words!!! Nice to know we are doing our job right, thank you so much! please come stay again!!

Super friendly staff, great bedroom, great facilities.

cheers for your lovely words, please do come stay again!!

I really loved the common room at this hostel! It was so cozy and a great place to meet people. I came home from a night out and everyone was still hanging out in there. The kitchen is big and well stocked. I had a hard time getting a shower one morning, but I only had to wait about 15 minutes. The staff were very nice and helpful, one of the favourite stays in Scotland!

Thank you sweetie!! lovely words!! please drop by and stay with us again soon!

This hostel has a great location and a cozy common room with a piano and tea and coffee all day. It's clean and met all my expectations.

glad you enjoyed your stay- please come by again!!

Perfect location, cosy atmosphere.

Thank you for your kind words, Please come and stay with us again soon!

Great location! great price!

Thank you, please come see us again soon!

The staff were lovely, I was stressed out when I first arrived, but they soon calmed me down and were warm and friendly. The staff have created a welcoming and calming atmosphere in the hostel.

• 31st May 2014

Thank you for your lovely words doll please come and see us again, hope you were comfortable on your second visit x

The hostel in itself is not bad. It would be better if the kitchen didn't have closing times. Also, the monitor is a very rude and unwelcoming person; if you go there, I hope that it will be another person who will welcom you.

• 30th May 2014

Great value for money - not in many places can one spend the night (in a 4-bed dorm) for 10 pounds. The place is conveniently located not far from the train and bus stations, which many travellers will find helpful. Something must be wrong with the shower/bathroom facilities because whenever water was flowing through the pipes, the noise heard in our room was ridiculously loud.

Thank you for your kind works and the showers and bathrooms have all been looked at, thanks for the feedback Please come stay with us again soon!

The hostel was very easy to find.It's close to supermarkets and 5 minutes walking from the city center. We got a warm welcome by the friendly staff.We had to leave £10 deposit for the key, we didn't have cash with us,but without any problem the hostess show us the nearest ATM. It was a nice surprise when they told us the breakfast was include (only coffe/tea/milk,but there is a huge kitchen with all the necessary for cooking).The toilets and shower are individual and clean. I really recommend

• 25th May 2014
  • Spain

Good position and well presented

Great location near the bus station and in centre of town... Excellent management and good facilities.

This experience was good overall. Nothing outstanding.

Location very practical for bus rides, since it is directly at the bus station. A bit scary area in the dark though. Close to the city too. People there were very nice, the kitchen was good, only the rooms didn't look very clean. Especially my bed covers looked rather old and dirty.

The hostel was a nice place to stay. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. The kitchen and rooms were very clean and it's in the middle of the centre of Inverness.

• 16th May 2014