Inverness Youth Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 214 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
27th Feb 2017

First time here, I would use again.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Clean, reasonable location not too far from town, parking if you're in a car and a comfortable bed. Not a lot of atmosphere of you're after a social hostel and wifi is only in the common areas.

• England, Male, 31-40
20th Jan 2017

Good place to crash, could benefit from much needed renovation. The staff were polite and easy going, the rooms were clean and had sinks in them. Highly recommended as a crash pad whilst travelling.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Nov 2016

We had a group of 12 students and we were looking for somewhere cheap but safe and close enough to town. This was perfect for us, the staff were very flexible and accommodating and I was happy that we were able to keep our luggage at the Hostel when we checked in/out. It was just what we were looking for

1st Nov 2016
6.9

I stood at the counter with the staff talking to each other and ignoring me for a couple minutes which annoyed me. The building reminded me of a dormitory. It had long hallways full of rooms that looked just like small dorms. Our room was clean and the bathroom was very clean. We did have to strip the linens off our own beds which was a little annoying at the price of the room.

• Italy, All Male Group, 31-40
22nd Oct 2016

we have enjoyed our stay. nothing to complain about :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
22nd Oct 2016

Nice hostel. Only stayed one night. Good kitchen. Clean bathrooms.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
25th Sep 2016

I've stayed at SYHA Victoria Drive over the years, and enjoyed my stays ,a stopover from Dumfries to Stornoway.The en suite room I stayed in was very comfortable. It was nice to see Olympia again, she has been there for about four years, and very welcoming.On the safety side one of the electrical sockets would not take my charger, so perhaps a fault with the socket electrical faults are potentially very dangerous perhaps this could be checked. Thank you. M Anderson.