Inverness Youth Hostel Reviews

Victoria Drive, Inverness, Scotland

I felt that the bed was not sturdy, the staff working reception was not that friendly, and the common area was not very clean. I also felt that it was overpriced, and renting a towel was overpriced as well.

• 28th Sep 2015

A nice place to stay in Inverness. No mixed dorms complicated things a bit for us, but no big deal. Slightly more expensive than other places we've been in Scotland.

Easy to find and only a 10 minute walk into town, the room was clean but the bedding provided was very old with small stains on it... Only one plug socket in the room made it difficult to charge our phones.

great big kitchen!

Nice hostel. Alot of families staying so felt about like a family camp. Had a nice stay

Really liked the single with ensuite...did not like the microroom due to lack of air circulation.

Just really not what I expected.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Pro: Friendly staff, clean, quite spacious. Con: Internet very expensive, a bite remote in a very quiet neighbourhood.

Wish the WiFi had been free. This is the only hostel I've stayed in where I had to pay for WiFi